Ven Zallow vs. Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Legends: All out fight to the death, who wins?

The Ellimist
Kit Fisto is better in pretty much every category (feats, accolades, etc.).

AncientPower
Zallow's performance against Malgus is honestly more impressive. He not only stomped Adraas with a Force wave prior to fodderising Sith warriors, but he matched Malgus strength-to-strength in augmentation and even scored a hit that dislodged a tooth. He also scales off of Kao Cen Darach, too.

Solar Power
Zallow being considered a more noteworthy kill than Darach is a good accolade and Malgus's impression of him in Deceived conveys that he's worthy of distinction, but I think Kit's acknowledgement by three renowned masters in the RotS novel (Mace, Shaak, Obi-Wan) as one of the best swordsman in the order and the nod Obi Wan gives him in the Cestus Deception better substantiate Kit's place as a top dog of his era.

Feats-wise, I can't speak too confidently. I find Zallow briefly contesting with an enraged Malgus to be pretty good. His blitzing of no-name sith warriors (I don't remember any distinction being given to them in the narration) is not bad, but I personally find it comparable to Kit dismantling magnaguards and JK droids, which have their own descriptions attesting to their speed and adaptability in combat. Being acknowledged as a better swordsman than AotC Kenobi while gimping himself in certain areas like speed is nice too.

To put it succinctly,
Originally posted by The Ellimist

LordOfTheLight

SheGotHerOwn
Kit Fisto, but it should be a good fight.

MythLord
Fisto sweeps, yeah.

CuckedCurry
Kit.

Ursumeles
They're probably around the same level. If anything, I'd say Fisto is sligtly more skilled, while Ven is more powerful.

cs_zoltan
Must be nice to be born in the TOR era, you don't even need to do f-uck all to be considered more powerful than a top30 jedi.

deathslash

ILS
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Must be nice to be born in the TOR era, you don't even need to do f-uck all to be considered more powerful than a top30 jedi. I like how you think Zallow has both done f-uck all and isn't a top 30 Jedi.

cs_zoltan
Thank you.

ILS
laughing out loud

on-topic, not sure really. What's the particular feat or accolade that puts Fisto above and beyond?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Ursumeles
They're probably around the same level. If anything, I'd say Fisto is sligtly more skilled, while Ven is more powerful.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus would stomp Kit Fisto.

NewGuy01
Nice argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.