X-23 vs. Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Who wins?

Flyattractor
X because of the Power of Vajayjay!!!!!!

riv6672
I'd say Drax.

StyleTime
Hmm...My gut is to bank on Laura, but that's not a call I'd make with 100% certainty. She can absorb his damage for far longer than Drax can absorb hers. She's faster too, which equates to getting hit less, only compounding his problem.

There are some question marks since he doesn't regularly interact with Marvel Earth though.

DarkSaint85
We could use their performance against the Brood?

krisblaze
Drax looked good in Annihilation, but he hasn't really impressed me since.

StyleTime
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We could use their performance against the Brood?
Drax fought Le Brood? It'd be as good a starting point as any if so.

Bentley
Drax is not anything special as far as I recall. He gets chopped by teengirl Logan.

StyleTime
Yeah, he really hasn't done much. Seems closer to pre-upgrade Warpath than anything, minus the vibranium.

darthgoober
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hmm...My gut is to bank on Laura, but that's not a call I'd make with 100% certainty. She can absorb his damage for far longer than Drax can absorb hers. She's faster too, which equates to getting hit less, only compounding his problem.

There are some question marks since he doesn't regularly interact with Marvel Earth though.
I'm not sure she's faster. I think he decapitated 3 characters on panel without being seen by the "camera" unless I'm remembering wrong

Vanguard
I'm going with Drax. But I'm biased because I hate anything Wolverine related. He is a hairy, no good, rotten, overrated, slugging, brainless, overused, spotty lipped, dirty, smelly, lying, runt, with a convoluted history and a shit ton of fanfare.

gauntlet o doom
Cosmic Hulk Drax would win.

celeyhyga17
Prolly Drax

StyleTime
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm not sure she's faster. I think he decapitated 3 characters on panel without being seen by the "camera" unless I'm remembering wrong
I'd have to see the scans, because I don't recall that.

Originally posted by Vanguard
I'm going with Drax. But I'm biased because I hate anything Wolverine related. He is a hairy, no good, rotten, overrated, slugging, brainless, overused, spotty lipped, dirty, smelly, lying, runt, with a convoluted history and a shit ton of fanfare.
Well, you should enjoy All-New Wolverine then. Been more low showings there for her than her entire career.

The price of fame.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StyleTime

Well, you should enjoy All-New Wolverine then. Been more low showings there for her than her entire career.

The price of fame.

https://media.giphy.com/media/8fen5LSZcHQ5O/giphy.gif

and isn't Wolverine dead?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Vanguard
and isn't Wolverine dead?

Lol.

He came back last year in September, you silly little girl stick out tongue

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lol.

He came back last year in September, you silly little girl stick out tongue

shit

riv6672
haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.