SoR Revan runs Banite Sith gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lazybones
Primes for Banites unless stated otherwise, Revan as of SoR, 15m apart.

1. Darth Bane
2. Darth Zannah
3. Darth Cognus
4. Darth Millennial
5. Darth Vectivus
6. Darth Gravid
7. Darth Tenebrous' Master
8. Darth Tenebrous
9. Darth Sidious (TPM, pre-Plagueis death)
10. Darth Plagueis
11. Darth Sidious (TPM, post-Plagueis death)
12. Darth Sidious (RotS)
Boss: Darth Sidious (RotJ)

Bonus: Revan runs the gauntlet with SF Darth Malak (operating with perfect synergy). Does he get any further than he does already?

Ursumeles
8 or 9

Not sure about bonus.

The Ellimist
Stop at or somewhere before 7. I don't think Revan could've pierced the light-side bubble created in coordination by the entire Jedi Order.

SheGotHerOwn
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Stop at or somewhere before 7. I don't think Revan could've pierced the light-side bubble created in coordination by the entire Jedi Order.
We have no idea about the context regarding that accomplishment, though, do we? It could have been via ritual, augmentation via nexus energies, whatever.

LordOfTheLight
Stops somewhere close to Gravid level.

ILS
Either Tenebrous or Plagueis stop him.

aalyasecura95
bane read revan's holocron so he would know a lot about him and would be able to fight him. also he has the special orbalisk armor which would make him invincible basically. however revan may have more power and experience due to his many showings against darth malak vitiate bandon nyriss etc.... which are more impressive than bane's imo. however if we assume he is better than bane then maybe stops between 2-8? i am somewhat suspicious of bane scaling so i don't think it is a perfect climb but if he stops it will likely be in that range.

Deronn_solo
Plagueis.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SheGotHerOwn
We have no idea about the context regarding that accomplishment, though, do we? It could have been via ritual, augmentation via nexus energies, whatever.

I agree that you have to do some guesswork but intuitively the ability to make that penetration is pretty impressive given that plenty of dark siders would've had the incentive to do that with far more prep than Tenebrous's master had, and that he did it against the entire Jedi Order who presumably also had prep and put effort into the veil or whatever.

So there's guesswork involved but that works both ways, and one's default isn't that a Sith that late in the Banite Line is far weaker than Revan, so ambiguity doesn't favor Revan either.

Likewise, plenty of Sith earlier in the Banite Line have some pretty amazing hype, even if it's not clear that they're above Revan, and I don't think you can just say that Tenebrous's master is this far below Plagueis but then just say he's not similarly far above those chains below him.

Also if you consistently hypothesize monstrous gaps between every Banite Sith (I think they're large, but can't be absurd) you'd have to conclude that Bane is sub-Bandon or something.

--------

I think Tenebrous is the earliest where it's pretty clear (>90% certainty) that Revan stops, and by Plagueis I don't think Valkorion gets past him either.

AncientPower
He definitely makes it to Plagueis, who wins that is a better question.

Azronger
Stops before Gravid probably

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by ILS
Either Tenebrous or Plagueis stop him.

thumb up

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Azronger
Stops before Gravid probably

That Proven to be inferior sith, yeah nah.

Stops at 12

S_W_LeGenD
12 or boss.

Board Walker
Clears

Geistalt
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Stops at 12

Stigma
Going with the recent hype, stops hard at 8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.