hillary clinton tribute video - are you still with her??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aalyasecura95
hka927pmycM

this is a emotional tribute video that i found. i know that i was very sad about the election results but i believe we were on the right side of history. my questions is are you still with her??? as in would you vote for her if there was an election again??? or were you never with her? please answer the poll with explanations because i am interested in opinions after more than a year of this presidency after many of hillary's predictions are being proven correct (see russia investigation).

Silent Master
Why am I not surprised that a known racist would support Hillary?

aalyasecura95
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why am I not surprised that a known racist would support Hillary? i am NOT a racist but i will not get into that discussion again around white ppl. i supported hillary because i saw her accomplishments and saw the dangers of donald trump which i predicted in my arguments with the likes of time immemorial and surtur who ignored me. now look at the russia investigation and what is happening.

darthgoober
Never was with her, still not. At the time of the election we knew for a fact that she'd perjured herself before congress she was therefor automatically a worse candidate even if we were to forget everything else that was wrong with her. No matter what Trump does now or is discovered about him, nothing will change the fact that at the time of the election we knew she shouldn't she was too dishonest to hold the office and those who voted for her anyway were wrong to do so. I'm actually offended by the claims that she was the most qualified woman in the world to hold the office because as far as I'm concerned any female politician who's not a known perjurer is more qualified IMO.

Silent Master
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
i am NOT a racist but i will not get into that discussion again around white ppl. i supported hillary because i saw her accomplishments and saw the dangers of donald trump which i predicted in my arguments with the likes of time immemorial and surtur who ignored me. now look at the russia investigation and what is happening.

You just proved that you are in fact racist.

jaden101
The choice at the last election was like the choice between eating dog shit or cat shit.

Flyattractor
uhhh....even thinking the words "With Her" just leaves me with a Bad Feeling on the inside.....

http://blog.palmpartners.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/im-sick.gif

dadudemon
hka927pmycM

this is a emotional tribute video that i found. i know that i was very sad about the election results but i believe we were on the right side of history. my questions is are you still with her??? as in would you vote for her if there was an election again??? or were you never with her? please answer the poll with explanations because i am interested in opinions after more than a year of this presidency after many of hillary's predictions are being proven correct (see russia investigation).

No, for sure not. I was opposed to HRC in 2008 when she was showing how much of an idiot and scumbag she was when she ran against Obama.

And the video showcases her creepy, robotic, barely faked smiling and 'emotions' that contributes to why many didn't like her.

A simple google search nets the following:

https://www.google.com/search?q=hillary+clinton+creepy+robotic+smiles&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS742PH743&oq=hillary+clinton+creepy+robotic+smiles&aqs=chrome..69i57.8648j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

"You don't like her because of her smile? How sexist.'

Don't even try.

I've criticized her for being corrupt, a corporatist, a warmonger (with direct quotes), and a person who systematically and heavy-handedly sought to silence the Bill Clinton accusers for Bill's illegal sexual misconduct. She went beyond simply standing up for her husband.

Surtur
this is a emotional tribute video that i found. i know that i was very sad about the election results

Lol did you cry? Tell me you cried.

So did Hitler smile

Flyattractor
They do have lots in common.

SquallX

LordofBrooklyn
This can't be real!

Beniboybling

Kurk
gWAgIVNzHKs

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kurk
gWAgIVNzHKs

This video was annoying as f*ck and there's no coherent message at all. They are trying to make me excited but fail horribly to actually make a coherent thought.

Eternal Idol
The Democratic party really screwed themselves by supporting Hillary Clinton. She was well-known and had the political credentials, but she wasn't very well-liked by many who felt she was dishonest and disconnected from the needs and desires of the American public.

It would have been wiser to support Sanders.

kevdude
Never been with her, or the whole terrible democrat party, worst thing to ever happen in American history! Bernie Sanders is equally terrible, and is so anti-America he should just move out. Also none of those predictions are proven correct, but have been proven false, time and time again.... You would have to be brainwashed to still support this party, and it's ideas for America. Her first 100 days plan for the country, would have been an absolute train wreck for the nation.

Surtur
Lol@ 4 people voting they are still with her.

Even though they spell Hilary's name wrong, this meme otherwise nails it:

https://i.imgur.com/9KKFv3a.jpg

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by kevdude
Never been with her, or the whole terrible democrat party, worst thing to ever happen in American history! Bernie Sanders is equally terrible, and is so anti-America he should just move out. Also none of those predictions are proven correct, but have been proven false, time and time again.... You would have to be brainwashed to still support this party, and it's ideas for America. Her first 100 days plan for the country, would have been an absolute train wreck for the nation.
That read so far batshit right-wing, I could almost visualize one flying in circles and smell the guano.

What makes the Democrat party the worst thing to happen to the US in history?

What makes them so much worse than the Republican party?

What makes them so much different than the Republican party?

What makes Bernie Sanders, a progressive anti-establishment independent-turned-Democrat, as equally-terrible as Hillary Clinton, an establishment Democrat?

Which ideas are un-American, and why are they bad ideas because of it?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
That read so far batshit right-wing, I could almost visualize one flying in circles and smell the guano.

Clever.

Next time add "flying in a counter-clockwise circle."

What makes the Democrat party the worst thing to happen to the US in history?

Gotta say it is definitely the slavery and anti-Native American (which contributed to an absurd amount of deaths). Perhaps pure and disgusting racism, which reflects the absolute worst part of American History, would be a good reason that the historical Democratic Party was the worst POLITICAL PARTY in US History. And perhaps the worst political "thing" in US History.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by dadudemon
Clever.

Next time add "flying in a counter-clockwise circle."

Gotta say it is definitely the slavery and anti-Native American (which contributed to an absurd amount of deaths). Perhaps pure and disgusting racism, which reflects the absolute worst part of American History, would be a good reason that the historical Democratic Party was the worst POLITICAL PARTY in US History. And perhaps the worst political "thing" in US History.

I'm well aware of the horrible things done under the Democrat leadership in the past. However, neither party resembles what they were a century and a half ago, and I took Kevdude to mean that the modern day Democratic party was the worst thing in US history.

Surtur
The truth is they're all horrible people. Whether you have a D or R next to your name is irrelevant.

The problem is the people that would be best suited to run things have no interest in doing so. Mostly because they see how corrupt it is.

I'm sure everyone has had that moment with someone who wasn't a politician where you think "I wish this person would run for office".

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm sure everyone has had that moment with someone who wasn't a politician where you think "I wish this person would run for office". Putinbot

kevdude
I'm well aware of the horrible things done under the Democrat leadership in the past. However, neither party resembles what they were a century and a half ago, and I took Kevdude to mean that the modern day Democratic party was the worst thing in US history.

Causing the Great Recession is pretty terrible right? They did that!

Obama making race relations worse for the nation? Democrat's did that too!

Bernie Sanders wanting to make America into Venezuela? Yes he does want that, that's pretty terrible.

Obama laughing at Republican's in 2012 when they said Russia was the biggest threat to the country? And cutting plans for defence in the Baltic nations and Poland, giving Putin a green light to invade Ukarine? Yeah Democrats did that too!

Democrat's ruining health care? Yeah..

Now Democrat's are wanting more higher taxes on everyone, just to use for themselves. Republican's have always been about trying to make it so EVERYONE can keep more of their money, Democrat's not so much! They are also trying to take more civil rights away from gun owners, while Republican's are fighting them. It's a ploy the Left use's on people when they say "Well both parties are really bad and have big problems", when that's not true at all.

People better wake up, this stuff and a lot more has happened within the past 8 to 10 years and its like people forget..

kevdude
Trying to overthrow the government of the United States, just because they lost an election, and spreading lies...

1UIsjgzt1dI

At this point in time, Trump deserves to win again in 2018 and 2020, and the Democrats deserve to lose big time.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Putinbot

So instead of aiming for higher than Trump you go for lower. Okie dokie.

Surtur
Originally posted by kevdude
Trying to overthrow the government of the United States, just because they lost an election, and spreading lies...

1UIsjgzt1dI

At this point in time, Trump deserves to win again in 2018 and 2020, and the Democrats deserve to lose big time.

I don't want Trump to win, but I now think it could potentially happen. No lessons have been learned.

dadudemon

It wasn't that long ago. They kept up their shenanigans up until the early 1960s.

Robtard
HRC lost well over a year ago; she'll never be president, but she can still send Trumpers into conniption fits. That's power; true power.

lazybones
Still with her as in I would support her if another election was held? Yes, for certain. Still better than Trump. Although she is far from what I would imagine to be a perfect candidate, obviously.
Originally posted by darthgoober
Never was with her, still not. At the time of the election we knew for a fact that she'd perjured herself before congress she was therefor automatically a worse candidate Did we? I can't recall any official convictions of this nature. And the goofy Republicans who claimed as such didn't have nearly as strong a case as they claimed. This article by John Dean, former Counsel to the POTUS and the Judiciary Committee of the House of Representatives, goes into some detail on the accusations here, and they're not even close to watertight:

https://verdict.justia.com/2016/08/19/outrageously-false-charges-perjury-hillary-clinton

Yes, we were so wrong for not buying into every Republican-hyped scandal and supporting a candidate based on issues. You know, issues like:

Energy
Taxes
Education
LGBT Rights
Reproductive Rights
Supreme Court
Healthcare
The Economy
Infrastructure
Foreign Policy
Free Trade

How dare we do such a thing?

Ah, so the likes of Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann would be more qualified for President than a woman who served years as First Lady, Senator and then Secretary of State, and has championed policy initiatives that have actually improved people's lives (CHIP), just because she was accused of things but not actually convicted?

Surtur
Some of you guys weren't about the issues, it was about stupid identity politic bullshit and being anti Trump. A shitload of Hilary's ads were about Trump as opposed to any policy.

No, your platform sounds like it has one thing: whine like little b*tches about Trump. That is what they have been doing. Some Dems realize this is not the way to go, but not all of them.

Let me nip this silly idea in the butt right now: there is no superior side here. And until people realize this nothing will change.

lazybones
Some of you guys weren't about the issues, it was about stupid identity politic bullshit and being anti Trump. A shitload of Hilary's ads were about Trump as opposed to any policy.

No, your platform sounds like it has one thing: whine like little b*tches about Trump. That is what they have been doing. Some Dems realize this is not the way to go, but not all of them. Eh, I actually strongly agree with you on the way Hillary marketed her campaign. Anti-Trump ads based on PC outrage always struck me as her most ineffective, and these did indeed make up a large majority of her ads. In fact, I think her failure to highlight policy differences between her and Trump was a bigger factor in her loss than Russian trolls, and is something that Democrats really need to make sure they don't repeat in 2018 and 2020. Because Trump, above all, is a salesman. And unless Democrats develop an effective counter message to what he is saying, then he may very well limp back into the White House two years from now.

Surtur
Originally posted by lazybones
Eh, I actually strongly agree with you on the way Hillary marketed her campaign. Anti-Trump ads based on PC outrage always struck me as her most ineffective, and these did indeed make up a large majority of her ads. In fact, I think her failure to highlight policy differences between her and Trump was a bigger factor in her loss than Russian trolls, and is something that Democrats really need to make sure they don't repeat in 2018 and 2020. Because Trump, above all, is a salesman. And unless Democrats develop an effective counter message to what he is saying, then he may very well limp back into the White House two years from now.

They did a study and even Trump had more ads that were just about policy and not negative about Hilary. And I believe she spent way more money on the campaign than Trump.

It seems Democrats have built everything around Trump. They do have other interests, but it's all over taken with Trump. The strategy seems to be: sit around and wait for Trump to tweet or say something dumb, then get outraged.

I dunno, WaPo wrote an article reviewing all his jokes at a recent dinner(where it seems it is tradition for jokes to be made). It's just...it seems way more intense a focus on Trump. I know FOX loved to go after Obama, but that was mostly FOX, as opposed to a f*ckton of networks now.

He's called racist for calling Maxine Waters dumb lol. That is what we're dealing with now.

Silent Master
She couldn't even beat an orange monkey that shouldn't be allowed within 50 miles of the white house, think about that for a minute.

Surtur
She couldn't even beat an orange monkey that shouldn't be allowed within 50 miles of the white house, think about that for a minute.

Remember, it's not their fault at all. The left has NOTHING they need to learn from this.

darthgoober
Still with her as in I would support her if another election was held? Yes, for certain. Still better than Trump. Although she is far from what I would imagine to be a perfect candidate, obviously.
Did we? I can't recall any official convictions of this nature. And the goofy Republicans who claimed as such didn't have nearly as strong a case as they claimed. This article by John Dean, former Counsel to the POTUS and the Judiciary Committee of the House of Representatives, goes into some detail on the accusations here, and they're not even close to watertight:

https://verdict.justia.com/2016/08/19/outrageously-false-charges-perjury-hillary-clinton

Yes, we were so wrong for not buying into every Republican-hyped scandal and supporting a candidate based on issues. You know, issues like:

Energy
Taxes
Education
LGBT Rights
Reproductive Rights
Supreme Court
Healthcare
The Economy
Infrastructure
Foreign Policy
Free Trade

How dare we do such a thing?

Ah, so the likes of Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann would be more qualified for President than a woman who served years as First Lady, Senator and then Secretary of State, and has championed policy initiatives that have actually improved people's lives (CHIP), just because she was accused of things but not actually convicted?
Yes we do know it for a fact...

https://youtu.be/uEg6fPcveVM

If her only real defense is that she was to dumb to know that she was giving false answers... well why would we trust her with an even more important job in the government when we know she apparently didn't read the manual for the job she was trusted with.

Robtard
Remember, it's not their fault at all. The left has NOTHING they need to learn from this.

^

Cool, we're back to blaming the people who didn't support/vote for Trump on Trump's win, cos apparently every Trump voter had a gun pointed at them and were forced to vote for the clownshow.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^

Cool, we're back to blaming the people who didn't support/vote for Trump on Trump's win, cos apparently every Trump voter had a gun pointed at them and were forced to vote for the clownshow.

Ah yes, keep thinking you guys played no role.

Hey, better idea: double down

Robtard

Simple question: Were you 100% in control in how you voted and who you supported?

lazybones
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yes we do know it for a fact...

https://youtu.be/uEg6fPcveVM There's a difference between Hillary saying things that are wrong and perjury. Perjury requires proof of wilful intent to mislead. And if there was solid proof of that, we would have seen a conviction. I believe Gowdy's questioning among others are covered in the article that I linked, so I'd recommend giving that a read.

darthgoober
There's a difference between Hillary saying things that are wrong and perjury. Perjury requires proof of wilful intent to mislead. And if there was solid proof of that, we would have seen a conviction. I believe Gowdy's questioning among others are covered in the article that I linked, so I'd recommend giving that a read.
You missed my edit

Silent Master
There's a difference between Hillary saying things that are wrong and perjury. Perjury requires proof of wilful intent to mislead. And if there was solid proof of that, we would have seen a conviction. I believe Gowdy's questioning among others are covered in the article that I linked, so I'd recommend giving that a read.

You don't think she meant to mislead people?

Emperordmb

I was still more to the left just after Trump won and I was thinking "oh well, hopefully we'll learn from this and realize our current strategy of character attacks and identity politics and screaming 'racist bigot sexist homophobe' and having psychotic breakdowns over trump isn't working. We're gonna get our shit together and he's gonna go down because he is not that hard to criticize, we should have no problems looking better than the other side with Trump in existence"...

and then what the left actually did was "Huh, our strategy of castigating those who disagree with us on policy with the most twisted intent like racism and sexism didn't work? WELL MAYBE WE JUST HAVEN'T BEEN DOING IT HARD ENOUGH, TIME TO DOUBLE DOWN!"

darthgoober
You don't think she meant to mislead people?
Surely no one really believes that. If nothing else she HAD to know that she'd been using multiple devices.

Surtur
Simple question: Were you 100% in control in how you voted and who you supported?

According to the media I wasn't in control. Ads on Facebook made me vote for Trump.

Grrr.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I was still more to the left just after Trump won and I was thinking "oh well, hopefully we'll learn from this and realize our current strategy of character attacks and identity politics and screaming 'racist bigot sexist homophobe' and having psychotic breakdowns over trump isn't working. We're gonna get our shit together and he's gonna go down because he is not that hard to criticize, we should have no problems looking better than the other side with Trump in existence"...

and then what the left actually did was "Huh, our strategy of castigating those who disagree with us on policy with the most twisted intent like racism and sexism didn't work? WELL MAYBE WE JUST HAVEN'T BEEN DOING IT HARD ENOUGH, TIME TO DOUBLE DOWN!"

This is what I thought and I was naive as f*ck to think it. I thought "Okay, potential win win. Either Trump comes through or he's full of shit, but leftists learn a lesson from the defeat".

Nope, they didn't learn a thing. Unfortunate.

Robtard
According to the media I wasn't in control. Ads on Facebook made me vote for Trump.

Grrr.

So a not-so-clever dodge of the question. Thought so.

Robtard
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Anything else happen in that fantasy? Surely you can spice it up a bit.

lazybones
Ah, whoops.

Eh, because most of what she says and does indicates to me that she is actually quite intelligent. At least, moreso than Donald Trump. So even if she made a stupid mistake, I'm frankly willing to give her a pass given what she was up against. There is also evidence that the documents at her disposal were not properly assigned a header, which would make the mistake far more reasonable as classified documents are supposed to have headers. To quote the article I linked:

Emperordmb
I mean it just ****ing baffles me how these people who do media and politics for a professional living can't understand what some twenty year old in Texas could pick up. And this isn't me trying to suck the koolaid out of my own dick because I don't think noticing this is impressive at all, I'm moreso pointing out that these people are so out of touch they can't pick up on the glaringly obvious.

Surtur
So a not-so-clever dodge of the question. Thought so.

So wait do you not think what the Russians tried to do made people vote a certain way? Are you officially saying they did not?

darthgoober
Ah, whoops.

Eh, because most of what she says and does indicates to me that she is actually quite intelligent. At least, moreso than Donald Trump. So even if she made a stupid mistake, I'm frankly willing to give her a pass given what she was up against. There is also evidence that the documents at her disposal were not properly assigned a header, which would make the mistake far more reasonable as classified documents are supposed to have headers. To quote the article I linked:
She ran the whole damn department, she should have been aware of any changes in methods of classification.

lazybones
They did a study and even Trump had more ads that were just about policy and not negative about Hilary. And I believe she spent way more money on the campaign than Trump.

It seems Democrats have built everything around Trump. They do have other interests, but it's all over taken with Trump. The strategy seems to be: sit around and wait for Trump to tweet or say something dumb, then get outraged.

I dunno, WaPo wrote an article reviewing all his jokes at a recent dinner(where it seems it is tradition for jokes to be made). It's just...it seems way more intense a focus on Trump. I know FOX loved to go after Obama, but that was mostly FOX, as opposed to a f*ckton of networks now.

He's called racist for calling Maxine Waters dumb lol. That is what we're dealing with now. Yep she raised something like one billion. If you can raise that amount and still lose, then there is obviously something systemically wrong with your campaign.

And I also tend to agree that the Democratic opposition to Trump seems to making some of the same mistakes. A poll showed that far more people believe the Democrats are simply anti-Trump, rather than a party that stands for something. That's a terrible figure. Of course, Trump is diabolically unpopular, so that might carry them through the midterms. But in the presidential election, voters will need to know what Democrats are going to substantively change in order to part with a first term president.

In terms of the media, I do think they can be hysterical sometimes and to their detriment. Personally, however, I am convinced that there's something to the Russia investigation and whatnot. But I certainly don't think the Democrats and the media should be putting all their eggs in that basket. What if he isn't impeached? What if there is dirt found but not enough to convict, totally tarring the reputation of the media people who hyped it up to such an extent (Rachel Maddow is on my mind here)?

Although I will say that I do think Trump voters need to be assigned a sense of agency here. If you vote for Trump, you need to own that vote and be able to defend it on solid grounds. It is incumbent on every responsible voter to do their research and weigh up every factor. And personally, I find it hard to believe that you could do that and come out supporting Trump.

Robtard
So wait do you not think what the Russians tried to do made people vote a certain way? Are you officially saying they did not?

^Another distraction

This has nothing to do with your angle since around mid Nov 2016 that you're somehow not really responsible in Trump winning, as a person who first voted for him and then supported him only after he won.

Silent Master
Yep she raised something like one billion. If you can raise that amount and still lose, then there is obviously something systemically wrong with your campaign.

Yea, Hillary.

Surtur
^Another distraction

This has nothing to do with your angle since around mid Nov 2016 that you're somehow not really responsible in Trump winning, as a person who first voted for him and then supported him only after he won.

You still don't get it. There is a difference between saying "I'm not responsible for this" and "I'm not the only one responsible for this".

Robtard
You still don't get it. There is a difference between saying "I'm not responsible for this" and "I'm not the only one responsible for this".

^ You're unable to accept your own actions and you're trying to shed yourself of responsibility.

I didn't support Trump and I didn't vote for Trump. How am I (or someone like me) responsible in Trump winning? Can you Surtsplain it?

Surtur
^ You're unable to accept your own actions and you're trying to shed yourself of responsibility.

I didn't support Trump and I didn't vote for Trump. How am I (or someone like me) responsible in Trump winning? Can you Surtsplain it?

Been done before, you haven't listened.

Robtard
And the duck out again cos you know I am 100% correct and you're acting like a child shirking responsibility for their own actions.

Surtur
And the duck out again cos you know I am 100% correct and you're acting like a child shirking responsibility for their own actions.

You aren't correct. Do you deny we've had this discussion before?

Bashar Teg
"personal responsibility is for leftist cucks. YOU made me vote for trump"

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Not what has been said, but okie dokie.

Robtard
You aren't correct. Do you deny we've had this discussion before?
You were wrong then and you're wrong now. Trump won cos 'X' amount of people voted for him (and how our electoral college works). Unless some Trump voter was coerced into voting, they're 100% responsible in how they voted.

It's not 50% of the their vote is their fault and 50% of their vote is 'something something leftist' fault and you repeatedly try and just tried again. Or some other silly % combo.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Pretty much what he's tried since mid Nov of 2016

Surtur
You were wrong then and you're wrong now. Trump won cos 'X' amount of people voted for him (and how our electoral college works). Unless some Trump voter was coerced into voting, they're 100% responsible in how they voted.

It's not 50% of the their vote is their fault and 50% of their vote is 'something something leftist' fault and you repeatedly try and just tried again. Or some other silly % combo.

Trump won for a variety of reasons. I mean look, I don't care. You can ignore those reasons if you want. There is just to be zero whining if he wins again in 2020.

Robtard
Trump won for a variety of reasons. I mean look, I don't care. You can ignore those reasons if you want. There is just to be zero whining if he wins again in 2020.

^

-Will vote for Trump again on Nov 3rd 2020

-Will shirk responsibility again on Nov 4th if Trump wins

Surtur
^

-Will vote for Trump again on Nov 3rd 2020

-Will shirk responsibility again on Nov 4th if Trump wins

Like I said, no whining if he wins.

Robtard
Still waiting for you to Surtsplain this, second item:

Surtur
Still waiting for you to Surtsplain this, second item:

Rob, we've gone over this before...these questions you pose have already been posed.

Do you deny this?

Robtard
Then it would be really easy for you to either repeat, paraphrase or copy/paste, no?

Question: I didn't support Trump and I didn't vote for Trump. How am I (or someone like me) responsible in Trump winning? Can you Surtsplain it?

Surtur
So you don't have a legendary memory? Admit it, and I'll answer. If you do not, I will not smile

Robtard
Another dodge, how shocking.

Surtur
Another dodge, how shocking.

I just told you what you need to do. Admit you do not have a legendary memory.

I mean, if you don't have one admitting it is no big deal. If you do have one you wouldn't need me to answer shit that has already been discussed.

Just say you do not and I will answer.

Emperordmb
Surtur prefers Trump to the alternative, why should he regret his vote?

You clearly do dislike Trump more than the alternatives, so why not be self-aware enough to challenge blatantly toxic and alienating political rhetoric that's driving people away from the DNC?

Surtur's not complaining that Trump beat Hillary, why do you expect a Mea Culpa from voters who don't regret their vote? On the other hand it's completely reasonable to tell a democrat who doesn't want Trump to win again that they should take account of and try and do something about the ineffective political strategy of their own party.

The lesson is that if you aren't doing what is in your own best political interest, you're retarded. Surtur's not apologizing or taking action, but he's fine with Trump in office rather than Hillary and probably fine with him beating whatever democratic candidate they run in 2020, he's properly acting within his own political interests. The leftists who desperately hate Trump are not acting in their own best political interests because they're shooting themselves in the foot with their shitty political strategy, ergo they're being retarded.

Robtard
Um, he's literally walked away from being responsible in how he voted.

I voted for Clinton and if she won and was a shitshow, I'd not go "but HRC voters aren't fully responsible, the other side..." excuses.

How are people being driven away from the DNC exactly? Sure some, as it happens to both sides in every election with party-flip voters, but she got 3+million more votes than he did, she won the popularity contest, he won the election with the rules in place. This wasn't a Reagan-Mondale election.

ArtificialGlory
Um, he's literally walked away from being responsible in how he voted.

I voted for Clinton and if she won and was a shitshow, I'd not go "but HRC voters aren't fully responsible, the other side..." excuses.
You could definitely say "but the alternative was Donald ****ing Trump".

Robtard
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You could definitely say "but the alternative was Donald ****ing Trump".

I could, If I were silly, or if I was a "both main party candidates are toxic and they do not represent anything I believe in" type of voter, I could have voted for one of the 3rd party candidates, or written someone in like Sanders or Kasich or Chuck Norris or not voted for a president at all. There was more than Clinton/Trump as an option.

ArtificialGlory
I could, If I were silly, or if I was a "both main party candidates are toxic and they do not represent anything I believe in" type of voter, I could have voted for one of the 3rd party candidates, or written someone in like Sanders or Kasich or Chuck Norris or not voted for a president at all. There was more than Clinton/Trump as an option.
Voting for whom you believe to be the lesser evil is silly? And while voting for a 3rd party candidate is understandable, it's pretty obvious that Clinton and Trump were the only viable candidates.

jaden101

I voz onlee following ordaaz

darthgoober
Obama kinda changed that dynamic this time around though. He went on TV and specifically discouraged people from a protest abstention or 3rd party vote. He was basically saying that any vote that wasn't for Hillary was the same as a vote for Trump. And when you broadcast that kind of message people those who were "Never Hillary" types realized that the opposite was also true.

NewGuy01
i am NOT a racist but i will not get into that discussion again around white ppl.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.