John Constantine Vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/11/a6/50/11a650825b8ccda7a246a0501d8a1492.jpg

NYC.
No prep.
No BFR.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/04/d5/3a/04d53a3a9dafe6c0f3bb638581a5be30.jpg

xJLxKing
John, pretty easily.

deathslash
John takes him out every single time.

krisblaze
Spidey knocks him out faster than the ordinary humans who regularly beat on Constantine.

DarkSaint85
No prep?

Chas isn't here to save John.

krisblaze
Spidey shits on Constantine like regular police officers have done half a dozen times.

krisblaze
Peter beats Constantine silly faster than the 4 times Chas did.

deathslash
Originally posted by krisblaze
Spidey knocks him out faster than the ordinary humans who regularly beat on Constantine. erm you do know what the standard starting distance is right? John has reacted to wonder woman trying to lasso him. Spidey has nothing on her....

krisblaze
Originally posted by deathslash
erm you do know what the standard starting distance is right? John has reacted to wonder woman trying to lasso him. Spidey has nothing on her....

Sure he has.

He knows how to dodge bullets, unlike Diana who tanks them with her torso and innards.

AlmightyKfish
Spider-Man beats him pretty easily.

Unless current main-universe Constantine has been changed quite a bit (I haven't kept up with it), this is the kind of fight that he's really not good at dealing with.

Adam Grimes
John one shits him.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Spider-Man beats him pretty easily.

Unless current main-universe Constantine has been changed quite a bit (I haven't kept up with it), this is the kind of fight that he's really not good at dealing with.
Yeah, because Spiderman has some high level magic resistance

Any low level spell from John would end this fight.

Zack M
John ends him.

Surtur
John could snap his fingers and put Spidey down.

The starting distance...lol, there is no way Spider-Man can blitz him before he uses magic. Unless you change it so he's like 10 feet away.

DarkSaint85
Spiderman blitzes from a distance.

Vanguard
The only question I have, is, does Spiderman's lame ass webbing travel faster than his speed blitz?

Cuz that's what I think he'd use to win here.

xJLxKing
Doesn't matter, one incantation would make his web more like wet noodle.

DarkSaint85
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xtHOtjgNjz0/T8oxOVqwcVI/AAAAAAAALfA/E5UnNhCJB2g/s1600/Amazing%2BSpider-Man%2B-%2B224%2B03.jpg

2 miles in 5 seconds means 0.4miles per second. That's 640-odd meters - so IOW, starting distance of 500m means he covers that in less than a second. That's WITHOUT his webbing.

Scans of Constantine doing this, when he can't even fight normal humans without Chas there most of the time?

xJLxKing
what issue is that?

Vanguard
Yea, Spiderman wins.

Zack M
One word all it takes.

riv6672
Thanks for the responses, KMCers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.