Darth Krayt vs. Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lazybones
https://i.imgur.com/rwyQGMk.png

https://i.imgur.com/7U543p6.png

https://i.imgur.com/hRsvEpi.png

https://i.imgur.com/kVbE13M.png

With the revelations divulged on the "New Triumvirate power wank" thread. Who wins?

Deronn_solo
Sids has no answer for DT.

JKBart
- Nooo! Pleeeeaaaasee noo! Please don't kill me! I'm begging you! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEEEASEEEE! - great Sith Lord was on his knees, begging the superior master of the dark arts for his life. He was acting like a dog, worthless pile of feces begging the supreme being for mercy.

- Grab the ****ing curb with your teeth - lord Krayt said, looking at him with a calm face.

- Pleeeeaseeeee!

- DO IT NOW!

Krayt grabbed his head and smashed it into the wall. He then smashed it again, and again, and again, punishing Palpatine for daring to scream from the pain in his presence every time. The chancellor didn't even try to resist - it would be like a muslim trying to strike against Allah, who has the right to torture his believer, who in turn would be deemed a worthless scum for thinking for a second to stop the absolute worship in his lord and master.

- Grab the curb with your teeth. - Krayt said faintly, with heavy breathing escaping his chest after all the beating he gave to Palpatine.

Palpatine succumbed. He layed down on the floor and grabbed the curb with his teeth, firmly, feeling the remainings of a dog's feces in his mouth as he did so.

- Thank you for noticing me, great Lord Krayt. - Palpatine whispered, realizing he has to be like a Christian worshiping God for sending him paine and agony and despiur.

The chants began to play.
One Sith surrounding their great lord started praying for the soul of Palpatine.
The jaw crushed right into the spine, with remnants of Chancellor's teeth all over it, with blood dipping everywhere. He shaked in pain until it all stopped.

Silence. Only the silence, and the blood all over ravaged skull of what once was a great Sith Lord.

Azronger
Palpatine

ILS
Agreed with Bart.

lazybones
Originally posted by ILS
Agreed with Bart. He sure made a compelling case. I only wish he'd kept to the family-friendly ethos of these forums.

ILS
Bart overhauled those archaic customs when he became the head manager. thumb up

The Ellimist
lmao

All kidding aside, how evil or tyrannical Krayt's Empire is hardly counts as the best indication of his personal Force abilities relative to Palpatine's. Even the extent of the unbalance of the Force isn't that great of a proxy when Krayt has an entire army of Sith with him.

Palpatine still vastly outstrips Krayt in both combat and cosmic feats, more casually and regularly dominates high-tier opponents, has more people in and out of universe sucking his d*ck, is thematically and holistically greater (the antichrist of Star Wars, Plagueis speculating that he was birthed of the dark side while Krayt was rather unremarkable as a Jedi in the grand scheme of things and for more of his early years), and appears to have a greater general command and mastery of all aspects of the Force. I'm giving him the nod.

Unbowed
Originally posted by The Ellimist
lmao

All kidding aside, how evil or tyrannical Krayt's Empire is hardly counts as the best indication of his personal Force abilities relative to Palpatine's. Even the extent of the unbalance of the Force isn't that great of a proxy when Krayt has an entire army of Sith with him.

Palpatine still vastly outstrips Krayt in both combat and cosmic feats, more casually and regularly dominates high-tier opponents, has more people in and out of universe sucking his d*ck, is thematically and holistically greater (the antichrist of Star Wars, Plagueis speculating that he was birthed of the dark side while Krayt was rather unremarkable as a Jedi in the grand scheme of things and for more of his early years), and appears to have a greater general command and mastery of all aspects of the Force. I'm giving him the nod.
The Son was stronger than Palpatine. Abeloth was stronger than the Son and Daughter combined.

Krayt and Luke confronted her, not with lightsabers, but in a battle of pure Force essence in a metaphysical realm. Krayt severely/mortally wounded her.

As for Krayt's empire, wasn't the whole premise of the Banite Sith that the Dark Side would be stronger if it was concentrated in only two individuals? "The Force isn't fire, it is poison" and all that.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Unbowed
The Son was stronger than Palpatine. Abeloth was stronger than the Son and Daughter combined.

Krayt and Luke confronted her, not with lightsabers, but in a battle of pure Force essence in a metaphysical realm. Krayt severely/mortally wounded her.

Krayt and Luke together defeated her avatar, yes.

Those two individuals would be stronger on average, but I don't think it's clear that the dark side on aggregate would necessarily go one way or another; that would depend on other factors.

Besides, Krayt set up his system to try to circumvent that issue, and apparently it worked.

AncientPower
Ell playing PR for the PT brigade.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by AncientPower
Ell playing PR for the PT brigade.

You're helping our cause a lot more than I do, tbh.

DarthAnt66
lmao

This was the least convincing and most cuck-worthy pro-Sidious post I've ever seen, holy shit LMFAO.

It reads like a person wrote it being held at gun point, knowing the end is near. laughing out loud

"I, uh, I think Sidious wins because he appears, uh, is generally is more masterful at, uh, most stuff."

I literally have no clue why either, since I think Sheev pretty blatantly takes this comfortably/easily.

man

AncientPower
Embrace the Hett, Ant. Plus the corrolation to the Old Sith Wars is pretty damn enlightening.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This was the least convincing and most cuck-worthy pro-Sidious post I've ever seen, holy shit LMFAO.

It reads like a person wrote it being held at gun point, knowing the end is near. laughing out loud

"I, uh, I think Sidious wins because he appears, uh, is generally is more masterful at, uh, most stuff."

I literally have no clue why either, since I think Sheev pretty blatantly takes this comfortably/easily.

man

lol

This was probably the most awkward attempt to force mockery for the sake of mockery I've ever seen. I was giving an overview, not writing an essay lmao.

Rockydonovang
I was giving an overview, not writing an essay lmao.
Pssh, get your priorities straight man

DarthAnt66
I was giving an overview, not writing an essay lmao.
I know?

relentless1
Sidious

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by relentless1
Sidious

Azronger
Dafuq is that avi Ant. Change back to Padme/Vader it looked better

Nephthys
Originally posted by Azronger
Dafuq is that avi Ant. Change back to Padme/Vader it looked better

He's bullying Elm. It was his old av. Pretty douchey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.