Orion Vs Juggernaut, slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b9/f7/6f/b9f76f2fb59e7882e4e2b935cebf379c--new-gods-orion-dc.jpg

No weapons, no prep, no BFR.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9b/f3/36/9bf33659e8ce6b692490825c1e62040f.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
Juggernaut 6/10

LordofBrooklyn
Orion

Stoic
Juggernaut all day every day.

Zack M
Orion.

TheHulkster
Juggernaut 10/10.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Juggernaut 10/10.

LIES!!!

carver9
Juggernaut 10/10.

Zack M
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
LIES!!!

carver9
Juggernaut 11/11?

abhilegend
Who has Juggernaut beaten in a slugfest to suggest he takes even 5/10 much less 10/10?

TethAdamTheRock
He stalemated Hyperion IIRC.

celeyhyga17
No forcefield that surrounds him from 4 inches away, I'd take Orion. If op wants forcefield shenanigans, juggy.

Faceless808
Orion could raise his own force field. But he doesn't need to hide behind one. smile

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Who has Juggernaut beaten in a slugfest to suggest he takes even 5/10 much less 10/10?

Spiderman

the Darkone
Juggernaut even without Orion has a shot

carver9
I thought people debate power set here?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I thought people debate power set here?

Lol if that happens, Orion is like planet size. The lack of his Motherbox to keep him under control is bad news.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol if that happens, Orion is like planet size. The lack of his Motherbox to keep him under control is bad news.

If he was that powerful, how in the world did he get trapped under a large block of lead? It just doesn't measure up DS.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
If he was that powerful, how in the world did he get trapped under a large block of lead? It just doesn't measure up DS.

thumb up

I am just trying to nip Carver's bait in the bud.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

I am just trying to nip Carver's bait in the bud.

Ahhh, well then by all means carry on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Juggernaut. Eventually the damage will add up, even though Orion is basically impossible to put down and has arguably one of the best damage soaks in comics. He's just as strong as Cain with infinite stamina, but the Juggernaut's ability to absorb punishment is too much imo.

riv6672
Thanks for the replies, KMCers.

gauntlet o doom

big juggy man
Back in the day before they ruined the Juggernaut character he was able to beat down Thor, Hulk, Thing, and others before PIS beat him. Even when he was some what depowered he was able to hold his own against King Hyperion.

Genii96
Juggs hasn't been ruined,he is pretty much the same. Beaten by BFR ,being outsmarted or psychic attacks.

Sin I AM
orion

Dareangel
well, current tubes of cyttorak juggernaut will get scared and run away

big juggy man
Originally posted by Genii96
Juggs hasn't been ruined,he is pretty much the same. Beaten by BFR ,being outsmarted or psychic attacks.

Actually he has been ruined. Juggernaut is a villain and most bad guys are there to lose. Of course we have guys like Thanos who has tons of impressive wins but most villains are there to lose. Even then Juggernaut has still knocked out Thing, Mergerd Hulk, over powered Thor until he was teleported away, proved to be stronger than World War Hulk.

Now the likes of Rogue can put up a good fight against him. He can be trapped in Ice Man's ice cubes when before he could just break out. Which is funny since apparently Cyttorak gave Juggernaut more power than ever before and yet he is still losing to low level characters who before he was able to beat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.