Martian Manhunter vs. Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Classic Loki, fights in Titan.

Rage.Of.Olympus
One of the worst match ups for John I can think of. A weakness to fire vs. Loki who not only has substantial telepathy, but also can turn intangible and very often conjures flames and flaming swords? Negates a lot of his strengths.

leonidas
i wasn't sure how much the fire weakness was played up in current continuity. if it's still debilitating, then yeah--jonn is totally eff'd.

One Big Mob
They don't call Loki a Fire Giant for nothing. thumb up

zopzop
In a comic fight : Loki. MM jobs like crazy.
In a forum fight : RIP Loki.

celeyhyga17
teleport to sun

riv6672
MM imo, KMCers.

xJLxKing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Telepathy + Intuition + Common knowledge?

Originally posted by One Big Mob
They don't call Loki a Fire Giant for nothing. thumb up

Lol.

Loki has probably used fire as a weapon more times than ice.

Originally posted by zopzop
In a comic fight : Loki. MM jobs like crazy.
In a forum fight : RIP Loki.

Loki's powers are more OP in a forum setting than Martian Manhunter's. The major edge John would have is his high end telepathy showings probably but Loki has invaded the minds of everyone from Odin (Through stealth) to bypassing Galactus' defenses with his spirit form (Gotta double check this one) to evolving a being into the world's most powerful mutant through sheer telepathy with a wink (More so than Professor X and Magneto).

I'm going to make a revamped Loki respect thread this summer. So much potential...

krisblaze
Loki's powers are far more OP in a forum setting.

The only reason he loses in comics is either because he forgets half his powers or because he just...gets tired or some shit.

Damborgson
Thor vs Loki forum battle would be interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.