neo is he a program?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skittles546
ok i don't think neo is a program because how can u tell? In the matrix everthing is encoded even the real people. When they go inside the matrix it seems they are part of the matrix all encoded.

AND wut about the end that guy who also was another survivor, the one dat angent smith went into, nd he went to th real world, what problems Do u think he will cause???????? confused

trav6612
WEll, that agent smith was able to go into the real world, only helps to show that Neo could be a program. Look at the way everyone acts around him. He is THE ONE. The architect refers to him as The ONE, never refering to him as anything else, almost as if he is the ONE and as the ONE he has to follow the rules or programming. He has to go to the source. By not doing so, he becomes like Smith and the other rogue programs.

skittles546
i don't know much about the matrix but i've learned alot from this sight can you elaborate on the source

skittles546
do u think neo will go their in matrix rev.?

Kes
Not necessarly. I mean when they go into the matrix the upload themselfs to it, kinda like that, they hack! well the leave they download themselfs into there bodys. So what smith did was download himself into Bains', I think thts is name, body. Does that make sense? stick out tongue

Kes
man sorry about the spelling! I'm kinda sleep.

film nut
I think that neo is a program, or is a machine that actually helped write the matrix. He planned his future without knowing it, which is why the oracle says his choices have already been made

FAF Fan
I believe Neo is a program as well as a machine. The designer of the Matrix says that he is not the first One and that he was created like all the other Ones. The reason that he is in a coma could be because he is a machine. He went out along with the other machines. In Revolutions I think because he is a program he will follow what the Oracle said, that programs can delete and remove eachother, and he will begin deleted other programs.

(That or another theory that the real world is just another layer of the Matrix)

Kes
a program downloaded to a guys body when he was born. Donwloaded by a glitch (sp) in the matrix that repets it self and cant be stoped because that would crash the program. Make sense?

FLIPMODE
He's Not A program.

mac11586
If neo were a machine like people keep stateing. May i ask why he didn't go into a coma in the first movie. If you rember they set off an emp and he was on the ship which is a lot closer to the source than in the 2nd movie. Why didn''t he go out then.

Kes
Not a machine a program, his body is human. I dont know! confused

FAF Fan
He was in the ship, the emp has to go out around the ship because the inside is filled with machines.

Kes
then why did they have to wait for him to leave the matrix before they fired?

skittles546
because otherwise he wouldnt make it back to the real world and his body would die but would he exsist as a program inside the matrix with out his body?

Kes

well FAF fan said "He was in the ship, the emp has to go out around the ship because the inside is filled with machines." thats why I ask why he had to leave. So we go back to the same theore that he is a program in a mans' body.

skittles546
ok i agree with that theory because when neo is in the real world he uses his body, and can feel, touch, & have emotions like any other human. However in the matrix he has the power to alter it at his will. He even gives life to Trinity in the matrix by going into her body and getting her heart to beat again. however when he puts his hand in her he doesn't damage her body like another human body would. This shows he's a program, one that has the ability to do anything in his choice for good or bad.

The Serpent
hehehe ... people keep raising this point, and I keep asking the same question ... before you can determine if Neo is a "human" or a program/algorithm you have to know what the difference is between a "human" and a program/algorithm?

So what is the specific difference?

Dexx
conscience and ...a bunch of organs.
That's not the point. Neo isn't a program....it's simply not in the movie's nature for such a situation turn around

Ushgarak
A simple application of common sense is all that is needed to know what people mean when they ask if he is a programme or not. Any complication is utterly superfluous.

The Serpent

Ushgarak
Not at all. Everyone with an ounce of sense knows what this question means so there is no need to attack the very foundation of the question.

The Serpent

Ushgarak
Yes, I CAN explain it simply. IS Neo a programme... or is he not? THAT is what the question means.

THAT is how simple it is and 99.999 percent of everyone who sees this question knows exactly what the person asking it means.

Now, if you want to start talking about how there is no such difference (despite the difference being abundantly clear from the film- we have people presented as programmes and others as humans) and all that jazz, feel free to discuss it in the Philosophy thread but do not complicate this very simple question.

The Serpent

Ushgarak
Gee, I really don't care.

Here is the thing, Serpent. When Skittles asked 'Is he a programme or is he human' then all that was meant ws "Is he a human like Trinity or Morpheus, as we have been led to believe, or is he as some think a programme like Smith and the Agents and Seraph."

Now, if you say to this "But there is no difference between programme and human" most people will simply say back to you "Huh? Dah, of COURSE there is, one is a human and one is a programme!" This elegant simplicity is actually far more useful than your obscure philisophical approach but that is hardly relevant because that is ALL the question is- as the film portrays the two concepts (and no matter what you say ANY person can see that the film draws a distinction between programme and human as much as we can tell the difference between red and green- it is so obvious as to be not worth stating), is he human or programme?

This thread should be kept prosaic. If you then want to advance the idea "Some people are talking about Neo being human or machine or programme but I think they are all the same, here is why, try and prove me wrong," then do that in the PHILOSOPHY area, not here where your complication to that question is not necessary. Don't go around messing up this thread by making out that the question is meaningless when it makes perfect sense to just about everyone who read it, thanks.

The Serpent

Ushgarak
I WASN'T discussing it ('it' being the difference between differing consciousness). I was telling you NOT to discuss it. That was the point. You are so wound up with your own complications that you cannot see what is blindingly obvious.

So I shall state it again in clear terms that cannot be mis-understood:

If you want to talk about whether there is actually a difference between programme and human... do it ELSEWHERE- i.e. in the Philosophy thread. Such comments do not usefully answer the question here and so are off-topic.

Everything else you say is utterly irrelevant. BTW, this is a film, not real life. Try to remember that. When a film or story gives you a canonical fact, best to accept it rather than assume it is false unless you have a reason to think otherwise. That is nothing to do with not thinking; it is just common sense.

Now, this thread should return on-topic please- USEFUL comments on whether you think Neo is a programme or not.

skittles546
nice argument LOL laughing out loud

skittles546
ok im kinda going off topic but did u guys see the mtv movie awards with justin timberlake and sean william scott acting lik they were in the matrix, that was funny, i especially liked the architect nd how he got pissed off at Neo. lololol laughing stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

nEo1266
but if the emp didnt effect the inside then it would be ok to leave him inside

EnderWiggen
he is a human with a string of code inside him, like a wurm virus in the real world of computers. he is needed, not because the repetition of the virus is needed, but because there needs to be a cycle
the one goes to the source and repopulates the earth
zion grows too big and unruly, they are now a threat
the one returns and the machines destroy zion\
the one repopulates the earth and the machines take a breather

HeIsTheOne
He could be a program

Unless...nahh...well..hmm.. He stopped the sentinals in the real world:

1. He has a part of smith in him
2. The real world was another sim & there are 6 currently running.

capodelmondo
I'm sure neo is a program. Agent Smith don't go in the real world but in a second level of matrix. It's obvious that it's another level cause neo in the "real world" stops the sentinel exatly as he stops bullets in the first matrix movie. In the revolutions we discover that Neo is not a simple program but one of the most important program (maybe THE program, the matrix). He'll kill himself to stop the matrix world. maybe is not what we re waiting for...but it's the truth......

Capodelmondo

Scott Robb
The ship mist be shielded. Otherwise the electronics there would be blasted as well.

Umachines

pslice
neo is a program designed to control the humans, like the oracle.

Korri
Neo cant be a programme....thats not fair sad

Seth-Gecko
I TRULY BELIEVE NEO IS A PROGRAM, think about it!! Only programs are allowed to return to the source, he carries a code that is supposed to reloaded the matrix, he can stop the setinials, i mean come on!! Its not like Morpheous would be able to go to that room with the TV's and merge with the source. that just what I think.

joeboy
Take note of this. He is the same in all generations of the matrix. Zion is part of the matrix. Neo can't be killed , just as none of the agents can be killed. Agent smith is the wild card. He knew of the several genrations from 1st movie. He also had control of his self. Note also in hte previews, he and neo are apparently the only characters of relavince. Neo is depressed cause he know he is still in the matrix and only a program. He is the choice for all the people like morphius. He see that he is much like god of the true world. People need hope to carry on. But at some point you have to send the people something tangible to affirm that hope. Neo is thet. As long as the members of the matrix think Neo is comming, they strive on.

JediHDM
Neo is not a program. If Neo were a program, he wouldn't love, he wouldn't be able to leave the Matrix. If we are assuming MWAM to be true, yes, it is possible, but very unlikely. Why would we see a program talking to the Architect, if the program could just open any ole door, go through, set up a bomb, and then, when the bomb blows up, fly out the windows and tell the humans its all a lie? No, it is very unlikely that we learn so much about Neo, and see his PERSONAL life *cough cough*, if he is not really human. Also, we dont know he is the same in all generations, he could be a totally different person. PLUS, we must assume that all the others were children "we have a rule, we never free a mind once its reached a certain age." Yes, only programs are allowed to RETURN to the Source; this is Neos first time. the "code" Neo carries is the code of the anomaly, that is replaced, so to speak, when Neo died. Also, i believe Neo was able to stop the sentinels beause Zion world is a program, another form of controlling the humans. And, no, Morpheus would NOT be able to go to the Archies room, 1) because he is not the One, which means if he opens the door, BOOM 2)Morpheus is only human, he would instantly be killed if the Source tried to remove the code and instead took out his mind instead.

Regarding the EMP...The ship has to be turned off before the EMP is triggered, otherwise it will fry the circuitry of the ship as well... "Remember in M1, when the squidy shows up, and they turn off the core before charging the EMP?

And im not even going to worry whether the is a difference between human and machine conciousness...

joeboy
they are still all in the matrix you fools. All of them. the machines, programs and people. How else would smith be able to program a person. Neo was the same in all. Remember the renegade programmer(french speaking resterant owner) telling Neo that he had survived his previous models. he even knew what the key maker was there for. Where as Neo still didnt know he was a program. Neo has figured out how to program other programs. That's how he rewrote trinity. (Revived)
the head of the council, the keymaker and the french guy tell more of who Neo actualy is than smith, the architech or the oricle.

Oh yeah i do know which of the 10 i am.01111001-01101111-01110101-00100000-01100001-01110010-01100101-00100000-01101001-01101110
-00100000-01100001-00100000-01101101-01100001-01110100-01110010-01101001-01111000-00100000
-01111001-01101111-01110101-01110010-01110011-01100101-01101100-01100110-00101110-00100000
-00100000-01111001-01101111-01110101-00100000-01100001-01110010-01100101-00100000-01100001
-01101100-01101101-01101111-01110011-01110100-00100000-01101111-01110101-01110100-00101110
-00100000-01100100-01101111-00100000-01111001-01101111-01110101-00100000-01110111-01100001
-01101110-01110100-00100000-01110100-01101111-00100000-01100011-01101111-01101110-01110100
-01101001-01101110-01110101-01100101-00111111

JediHDM
01011001-01100101-01110011-00101100-00100000-01110011-01101000-01101111-01110111-00100000-01101101-01101111-00100000-01110100-01101000-01101111-00100000-01100101-01101111-01101111-01110010-00101110

and, no, they are not still in the matrix, foo'.

joeboy
If they are not still in the matrix. How else can Neo be an anomaly? Humans don't have anomalies. Especialy the ones geneticaly grown in FIELDS. You saying the matrix programmed him from birth on purpose and all those others. Neo purpose is to be the the choice. If Neo was concerned about the people connected to the matrix, he would have not killed so many connectors of the matrixx, trying to save trinity. All (those car he detroyed)

joeboy
just think ... how can you be programmed outside the matrix.

CandyKoRn
Maybe it's a programme in a programme within a program..

just to be safe..

add anothe programme on top for good measure

(sorry, I talk crap..)

JediHDM
CandyKoRn has a good thought there, what if its a program within a program, etc.? Also, Neos not "Programmed" outside the matrix, unless we're talking MWAM here. If we assume MWAM, then, Neo is programmed outside the Matrix, because the "real world" is just a program, like the Matrix. Neo has a "programmed" mind, because it was uploaded into him when he jacked back into the Matrix. Just like Bane. Its the same thing as a computer, surfing the Net. except the OS travels the internet, rather than asking for the site source. If MWAM is true (which is what i believe), then Neo must wake up from Zion to the real world. Neo is concerned with saving humanity, thats why he chose to go back into the matrix rather than allow the source to propagate another matrix; he knows he can stop the cycle.

CandyKoRn
escuse my spelling... *runs away*

joeboy
You missed the point. When i say they are still in the matrix, I mean that no one has ever been free. It's all the matrix.

If you have a slave growing crop for you, the best way to stop him from tryig to escape is to let him get his freedom and become a sharecropper. That huge machine at the bottom of Zion could be the true source of energy for all the MACHINES. That other story is a lie. One i never could swollow. as anyone know, the body uses more energy than it consumes.

I was talking about nwam. But using nwam as the example. If he was human, how can he be programmed outside the matrix? I think Neo is a program that is about to go rogue.

Most of you think that the choice is to be jacked in or freed. I don't think that is the choice. The choice is to think you can free others with Neo or just live as always.

CandyKoRn
Basically, make him believe he's free.. to mislead him from actually escaping?

and leading others out too?

CandyKoRn
I think i've just lost the plot, officially..

joeboy
The plot to me is "escaping the matrix" Neo is a control. Now that Neo is totaly rogue, he may lead them to freedom as moses, but never see the promise land.

CandyKoRn
I see where you're coming from...

joeboy
i wish i could see that episode of Dr. Who. When he entered the matrix. I got a feeling that this is where they gotthe whole idea from. How did he escape it?

CandyKoRn
I don't think I had seen that episode, I've never been a huge fan of Dr.Who.

Richard FilmFre

burlyman
i feel sick when people believe this stuff doctor miffed

JediHDM
i feel sick when people POST THIS STUFF...So, Richard, why'd you come here, just to make us feel like this "spoiler" is real, or do you believe it was real and you wanted to share?

Korri
programme? no too cute love

joeboy
JediHDM> if he couldn't love, what about the french speacking cheater. Mr. M. as i call him. His wife lofes him to. she even wants to feel the love in Neo's kiss.

It just makes since. Part of me thinks that morpheos even know he is a program.
You mean i can dogde bullet .... you want have too.

The Omega
laughing out loud
Yeah! That does it! big grin QED!

What, another spoiler?!??!?! Not again. It hasn't even been a week since the last one ... (Tosses burnt cookies at the latest I-know-it-all).

BackFire349
he probably is, its a gimmick that sounds stupid enough to make it into the ridiculous world of the matrix.

joeboy
the only spoilers i believe are the ones that come out after the movie. They usaly just close enuf to be wrong. THese movies usaly shoot more than one ending just to fool the true idiots.

joeboy
?

JediHDM
Neo's mind is a melding of program and human mind. Neo has the ability to rewrite aspects of the Matrix, while still experiencing love and true human emotions.

Ush> many ppl dont have common sense, so appling a non-existent idea is impossible.

This is what i think...Part of neos mind, the part that is program, the coding for the ONE, was killed or pulled out of his mind when he met the Architect, or rather, when he chose the wrong door. This "program Neo" was caught by Mero when it traveled through Hel(l) to return to the SOURCE, and this is why Mero has him. The only way to stop the "cataclysmic system crash" is to reunite program Neo and Mind Neo, and have these unite with machine, perhaps the source (EVE) or something else. The ONE must bring humanity (neo) and Machine (source) together, and they must work together, to have a future. Neo is not a program, but he is the combination of coding and human mind.

joeboy
So you think that Mero keep doing this everytime? (Loop)
why would he hide the keymaker? I guess he would hide the keymaker so he can know when Neo will have need of him.

There is no dought that Neo created zion??? well, at least that he was the one who freed all the original inhabitants of Zion.

Korri
laughing out loud

joeboy
duh

The Omega

Richard FilmFre
Well, for the ones who doesn't believe me: You'll have to wait until the 5th of november to see that i'm correct. About the thing he's a Program? He's dreaming, in Revolutions you will hear what the word MATRIX and DREAM have in comment, THEN YOU WILL BELIEVE ME. He dreams he is in a world where he is a Super Hero, only... His name is Thomas Anderson and works in a office. After that his Nickname at home at Internet Hack Stuff is NEO. SO, he is really a computerNERD. That's why he's dreaming of a Virtual World. and not about some hot chicks or something. AND I'M REALLY NOT LYING, It's there standing in the original script, we had to make a review for the film in HOLLAND, still not believing me? For the ones who does live in HOLLAND?? Watch Preview this month, my review will be there, AND THAT'S THE REASON I CAN TELL IT TO YOU ALL, BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIVE IN HOLLAND, AND YOU CAN NOT TELL MY BOSS, THAT I HAVE TOLD YOU A PART OF THE SCRIPT (which a may not tell anyone in Holland BTW!!!)

Greetings
Richard FilmFreak 2003!!!

P.S. If you don't believe me now, i will reply again and tell you all who is going to die, so when you see the movie, the suprise will be GONE!!!

Sorry for my English, my own language is Dutch, so...

GOODBYE TO YA ALL!!!!

JediHDM
Well, thank you for that, but i tend to disbelieve anyone who has "already screened" the movie, or is a "critic" and has already been shown the movie, because it's not finished yet.

Richard FilmFre
PLEASE READ WHAT I SAY!!!

I didn't see the Movie yet (and a fact btw: Movie is finisht already, it has been seen by critics last week in Canada for first time)

I READ THE SCRIPT (not a rough version, but the original ones, which we get delivered a few months before the movie itself is been released.

So i did NOT SEE the Movie, but READ the SCRIPT

JediHDM
Do you know how many times the movie is changed from the original script to final?

joeboy
The script may be ready, but i dought if all the cg is. That usaly goes up until that last week.

Richard FilmFre
The first screening for REVOLUTIONS was last week in Canada.

The CG(I) is always written before they work on it, and some of the CG(I) effects are writen down in the script. Not everything, than you have to see the Screenplay.

BTW, they released 3 TV Spots this week, if you do not want to know who dies in REVOLUTIONS, i give you the advise to skip the SPOTS.

Happy Dance

joeboy
The only one left is morpheus. Trinity has died, neo has died. We see smith falling out the window.

Richard FilmFre
First of all, You do not see SMITH falling out off the windows (at the scene with Trinity you mean right?) That agent you saw was called: Agent Thompson.

Than, Trinity did NOT die, (if you think good, noone lives, because it is a dream)

And about Morpheus: Let's say, he has got a very important role in Revolutions.

Maybe i'll place the name right here of the character who dies!
(when you think good enough, you will know that NEO will kill Smith,
So... that's not the person i'm talking about.)

If you want, you can place questions here (idea came, when i visited supershadow.com this site is owned by a friend of George Lucas, and he has got a little role in STAR WARS 2 & 3, and he is anwering questions of visitors to) so TAKE A SHOT!!!

JediHDM
I'll pass...

joeboy
i think that smith is taking over the oricle in that shot with the three smith's are standing around.

joeboy

SimplePriest
Dude, I don't think anyone here is going to want to believe you. There have been sooooo many other people who have came here with spoilers and they were wrong.

HOWEVER, there was that one guy not too long ago who said that he had previewed the TV spots (this was before they were leaked) and of course no one believed him. He said look for the smith made out of fire. And sure enough, a few days later he was proven right. Sooo, maybe Richard FilmFre is right. But I'm sure no one here wants to know what the ending is, especially if he may be right.

I'm kinda curious though. You can email me.

SimplePriest
joeboy> I think it is too. Notice how the other smiths are turning their heads away. Almost as if the light is too much to look directly at. All very interesting.

miggfl
That is the most retarded spoiler I've ever heard.

At least the one with the kid becoming the architect was clever. This was idiotic. Hi, lets end the movie in the exact same way about 30 other movies have ended in the last 10 years.

Try harder. :/

Richard FilmFre
You know what? I really thought that you weren't that childish!
I tought doing good to inform the real fans, but i guess i was wrong!

I will leave you alone OK?

And i don't care what you do with the text under here, or if you want or not to believe me, but i wanna really see you're reactions right here at this FORUM after you've seen the film!

And don't tell that i wasn't right than!!

SPOILER (and as i said, you can believe me or not, but i know it's true)

The part in the trailer is Neo on fire, this is the great CLIMAX FINALE.
Zion will be destroyed by the machines, and NEO wakes up behind his computer (see the scene in Matrix 1 in the first 5 minutes). The persons who die, after each other: (in the fake dreamworld of NEO, the've never were real outside his dream) Oracle, Merovingian, Twins, Mifune, Sparks, Persephone, Thompson, Niobe, Trinity Morpheus, Neo, Smith, Zion

So you can see the movie that i'm right. And o yeah, i really hope i didn't ruined you're Matrix Ideas big grin

SPOILER (I like to see you're faces after you've seen the movie laughing out loud

Richard FilmFre
The part with the 3 smiths is at the beginning, when the smith's copying thereselfs into the 'real world' (with the machines)

joeboy
that's a lame ending.
you got a bum script to fool your butt. I would have believe you more if you said he was just playing a video game.

Richard FilmFre
As i said, i really like to see youre faces after you seen the movie and realizes that i was right. And someone here said 3 smiths so i thought about the beginning, but indeed the part of that picture that the person here was showing, is the part where they kill the oracle, it's almost at the end of the movie.

JediHDM
Can you NOT tell us, some of us DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!!!

joeboy
it dont matter to me. with all the guessing going on, i can't believe what i saw in M1 and M2. so why believe what he saying.
Richard > who is that voice? and do they merge with neo? And is that fight scene taking place while neo unconcious and on table with other guy?

Richard FilmFre
'The Guy on the Table' is Smith. In Reloaded you could see how he entered the 'real world' for the first time. Now he IS in the 'real world' he can go after NEO.

The Fight? I guess you mean the fight with the Smiths in the Rain? That's going to be a very spectaculair seen. Because the fight ends up in the air Happy Dance
In the 'real world' Neo has been out of his Coma already then.

The voice? I guess you mean the voice you hear in the trailer, with that big machine Neo is standing for? That machine is 'The GOD' if i can say it that way.

As i said, my english is not that good, and that's why i didnt understand the last one: and do they merge with neo?
(so please ask that question in a simpeler way please)

Nice to have in remembering for when youre in the cinema watching REVOLUTIONS is the way Neo fights Smith on the end of the Movie in the Matrix Neo dies and fails to save Zion and also the fight between Neo and Smith in the 'real world' is going to be spectaculair
And this time we will see also why SMITH is after Neo...

Richard FilmFre
Neo vs Smith

Richard FilmFre
Neo out of coma

Richard FilmFre
Neo talking to "God"

Red Texas
I like that, how the little drones collectively represent the machine-god...

Richard FilmFre
Sorry, i fixt the pic. wrong pic was there a minute ago, those little 'drones' were little pieces of that god

Richard FilmFre
Neo vs Smith in the BIG fight which ends up in the sky

Red Texas
that's frikin awesome smile

Richard FilmFre
Oke, i have to explain a thing, or i cant continue.

Smith is not after Neo, but after "GOD" (Just see it as an virus, smith, who wants to destroy the cpu, god) and without NEO, the GOD couldn't excist. You get it? So that's why Smith want's to destroy Neo. So that the GOD would be gone.

Richard FilmFre
Zion getting destroyed

Richard FilmFre
Smith fly on into each other to create a big bang.

Richard FilmFre
Smiths are trying to destroy the system.

Richard FilmFre
Neo enters "the path were the one ends"

Richard FilmFre
And he's getting shaken awake

Richard FilmFre
Neo vs Smith 'in the real world'

Richard FilmFre
Smith getting destroyed

Richard FilmFre
Smith in the 'real world'

Richard FilmFre
Smith getting awake in 'the real world'

Richard FilmFre
Neo vs Smith in 'the real world'

Richard FilmFre
Smith trying to destroy the system

Richard FilmFre
Zion getting destroyed

Richard FilmFre
Neo kills ...............

JediHDM
No, that is NOT Zion getting destroyed, that is Neo blowing up the Sentinel bombs with his mind, above ground...

Sifer
U beat me to it Jedi smile

JediHDM
Haha...i call it when i see it...

um, has it occured to anyone that the pic of SMITH gone fiery looks like the pic of Neo walking into the Orange glow, and that behind Smith it looks like the spines on the SPEAK machine?

SimplePriest
Wow. No I never saw it that way. I'm gonna have to take another look...

Richard FilmFre
That picture WAS zion getting destroyed, and neo and new crew were to late. thats the schip you seeing.

than smith, the part when he is on fire is indeed in the same scene as that one with neo. its smith's last time to try to kill neo. and he vanishes up into neo. (like neo did with him in matrix1)

ckwrestler
about this whole emp around the ship....if the EMP only went off "around" the ship, then how did the squiddy die in the ship? why did they fear setting off the EMP while neo was in the matrix? because it would shut their own systems down. the EMP DOES affect things in the ship, not just around it.

Richard FilmFre
and which Smith pic youre talking about when you say:

Richard FilmFre
oke, now that something i really don't understand (the text), to difficult. sorry ckwrestler

Richard FilmFre
and BTW you were talking about the guy who came here and told you to look forward to smith in fire in the tv spots BEFORE they were even out. The pictures above here who are smaller than the ones upstairs are caps out of the last 4 tv spots: 'enemy', 'future' and 'the end'

Sifer
Errm it is NOT Zion getting destroyed. If you would watch the trailer properly you would see Neo put his hand up, then it shows the bombs, one of them fries and explodes, the rest follow in its wake. How the **** can it be Zion when it is on the surface.

Richard FilmFre
Hey Sifer

Here's another one:
AND HOW CAN SMITH COME INTO THE REAL WORLD????????

But you're wrong! in the trailer, see Neo rises his hand, but that for a whole other scene!!! he's blinded you see? he DOES know how to defeat the machines, and he raises his hand trying to stop the machines from intruding Zion, but he fails. Because of Smith! Than he tries to escape, feels he got his power back, says he wants to go back and than the Zion exploding hapens!! And trailers were ment to distract you btw! an example: you see neo and smith fight in the rain, and between that scene you see the fight later on in the film in the subwaystation.

Altharos
Remember guys, if you see a scene cut, then it's more likely that it comes from a different part of the movie. The only scenes you can be sure are from the same part are the ones where the camera stays constant.

Richard FilmFre
Perfectly spoken ALTHAROS, that's exactly what i ment

Richard FilmFre
and BTW my name is Richard FilmFreak 2003!!!
something went wrong during the registration i guess

Richard FilmFre
and oooooh. i read the name of this forum just for the first time a minute ago! "NEO IS HE A PROGRAM"???
I guess you thought that by listening to 'the architect' at the end of RELOADED, didn't you? ONE THING I WANNA CLEAR UP HERE: The architect is the one who is the bad guy! neo isn't a program, he is the one who Morpheus thought, could stop the machines.

mindbugaling
why couldnt the machines have placed a controllable variable in the matrix? that would make it alot easier to reinsert the binary code. machines understand probability, and that would explain why the other 'ones' have reinserted succesfuly....

joeboy
I think neo was that variable. but he has been currupted by smith.

Richard FilmFre
im sorry again, but because of my bad english, i dont understand that one either:

why couldnt the machines have placed a controllable variable in the matrix? that would make it alot easier to reinsert the binary code. machines understand probability, and that would explain why the other 'ones' have reinserted succesfuly....

mindbugaling
that means that through probability they (the machines) are able to test their knowledge of the human phsyce, by adding one of their own into the matrix to do the job for them , or, neo is the first machine that the machines have entered into the matrix.

Richard FilmFre
We will see in Revolutions what Neo got to do with The Matrix.
Simple saying, he is the ONE (NEO), nothing more, nothing less.

His job in the matrix is to defeat the virus Smith, in REVOLUTIONS we WILL see what his relation is to the SENTINALS.
Also what Morpheus' secret is!!!

joeboy
i don't see that. If he is human, how can he have a purpose? Then you said they alled died. and he is dreaming. Just sound lame.

JediHDM
All humans have purpose, just like all machines have purpose...

JediHDM
"We're all here to do, what we're all here to do"

joeboy
so you saying that the oricle -which is a program - predicted that a human will have super powers as the first human did that created zion.
Now if neo was a program and had been thru the loop before, it would make more since. Cause she would have seeen the loop. Over and over.
so would have the keymaker.

JediHDM
No, i'm saying that the oracle reads the code and tells them PART of the future, but not ALL...Its like, when Neo has his dreams...He sees what going to happen, but he cannot understand WHY, so he doesn't know beyond that point...The oracle, in the same way, sees whats going to happen, whether or not she knows all of the future...Remember, the Matrix is just a program, and thus, it is logical that there would be a program that figures out what happens next based on the conditional statements inherent in the matrix...

Richard FilmFre
First. Neo dreams all of it ofcourse... When he dies in the end, he wakes up out of a terrible nightmare, where he was a superhero (the one) who couldn't save the world he like most: The Virtual/Computer world.

About the oracle: the oracle you must see as the Operating System of a computer, she can read the code, and sees what the future will bring, the architect in opposite of that, can change all of that, so he can written down the future the oracle sees. Neo has to protect the oracle from being destroyed, or else, the whole matrix will be ruled by the architect (who sends smith out to destroy Neo). You say: what has Neo in this to do with it? He has got to do all of it. he has to protect the matrix of being destroyed by smith, he fails, because smith can copy himself to a ''real person" in the real world and destroy the matrix from out the real world. the matrix was created for the ONE to find a solution to STOP all the machines. although..... Morpheus told everyone that that's the reason, but Morpheus himself got to do all with it, and i'm not saying what!!!

joeboy
after i see the movie, i want be back to this forum but maybe once. That's to see which of us are right and wrong. We are all into scifi and a few are fellow programmers. some of us see more into the matrixx than others. But i think most of us would agree, finding out the end(with spoilers) is not what this forum is about. I don't believe you have seen the script. I l read your comments as all the rest on here. A theory. Even major television shows (HERE IN THE USA) will not see the movie till a preview. If you had seen the script, it would have been on the web. Like every other stolen script.

All that said, your ideas are good. But i still have not been convinced that Neo is a NOT a program or/and that they are all still in the matrix.

capodelmondo
There is only one thing that make me so insucure about neo/program.....
His love for trinity...........Maybe a program can simulate a lot of things but NOT love. Not love. That's the only thing a computer couldn'know. I m not a romantic but we all have to consider that thing. A program couldn't fall in love. And love cannot be forced in a human by a program.

Love is the center of all the 2 first movies (the end of all 2 movies). In the first neo return to life cause of the love and in the second trinity returned to life cause of the love.

(sorry for my english but i'm italian)

JKozzy
Neo probably WAS a human, but with connections from Zion, or the previous "one", the power was transfered to Neo, and it became "activated" when he saw the Architect at the end of Reloaded; explaining why he could stop the sentinels... but I'm sure that Smith (him being "the many"wink also had something to do with Neo's becoming more than a human, because he can't be a machine since he IS a human and EVERYONE sees him in Zion... but he can't be completely human because of what he can do in the real world and the Matrix...
This is a real confusing topic really, I wish that the movie would come out so we didn't have to speculate! But if that happened, then we wouldn't be here.... so... yeah!

Richard FilmFre
As i said. the press will always see that kind of stuff first. and i also said, you dont have to believe me. I KNOW IM RIGHT, and it was my idea to share it with you.

Neo loves Trinity, because every dream has some good in it. Outside the fact he's dreaming he is the SUPERMAN of his own created Matrix thougt, he had to apply some other things in his dream. one of those was to love a person he works with outside his dream, so when he is Thomas Anderson.
Next hint on Morpheus' secret: The Architect / The Keymaker

And JKozzy: Youre really near the truth

JediHDM
Why are we still posting on here?!?!

Richard FilmFre
And why are you?

Richard FilmFre
Did you guys saw the new trailer? The theatrical trailer? It has been released yesterday!!!

Richard FilmFre
Neo wants to get back into the Matrix to defeat Smith

Richard FilmFre
Smith in the 'real world'

Richard FilmFre
BIG BANG

Richard FilmFre
Smith vs. Neo in 'the real world'

Richard FilmFre
Neo vs. Smith in the air (and watch the Smith's in the building)

Richard FilmFre
Neo being attacked (death->? confused )

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>