Infinity War dead pool (Place your bets)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Okay, it's no surprise to know that the superhero career of several of our heroes will end when the Mad Titan decides to go for his precious jewels.

With so many superheroes, it's expected that MCU will purge a bunch of them, and what better excuse to do so than to make the Purple Titan look even badder!

But whose gonna die? Whose gonna live to see MCU's next stage?

Make your bets people!

P.D. I personally think Steve will fall.

Josh_Alexander
In the poll i posted the heroes with the highest chances of going down.

You can also state which hero you want to get killed and why.

Impediment
I'm pretty sure Cap will be the top contender for a major death.

Firefly218

BruceSkywalker
Cap was confirmed for Avengers 4 long time ago...

Hawkeye's family dies most likely so he becomes Ronin

Stark might not unless that is the reason Pepper puts on Rescue armor

Firefly218

WolvesofBabylon
Has to be Cap or Tony in my opinion. Any other death will not have the emotional impact those two would. I'm going with Cap

steverules_2
Bruce was marvels top writer for IW no expression

TethAdamTheRock
Both Cap and Tony Stark in are Avengers 4.

Robtard
If a character dies but has flashback scenes in the following film, they're still listed on the cast roster. So Tony and Steve being in IF part 2 doesn't automatically mean either survived IF part 1. Or any other character.

BackFire
Cap.

jaden101
Pt1.

Romanov
Vision
Gamora
M'baku

Pt2.

Cap
Drax or Rocket
Loki
Heimdall
Okoye
Wilson
Sharon Carter

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
If a character dies but has flashback scenes in the following film, they're still listed on the cast roster. So Tony and Steve being in IF part 2 doesn't automatically mean either survived IF part 1. Or any other character.

IF? You mean IW?

Firefly218
Loki is gonna die for sure

Nibedicus

Khazra Reborn
TBH, I don't think any of the big dogs will die, I don't think Marvel is ready to make that gamble. They might do something with Tony so they can re-cast him post RDJ. I definitely think Vision will die, probably Loki too. And maybe Black Widow, or Hawkeye.

BruceSkywalker

Impediment
Loki should die, but not in a "heroic redemption" way.

TethAdamTheRock
I honestly think only Vision and Scarlet Witch will die.

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
IF? You mean IW?

I was speaking in general with films and characters dying, but still receiving credits in they appear in flashback scenes in a sequel.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I honestly think only Vision and Scarlet Witch will die.

Vision yes, but Witch no since I believe she is stil contracted to do a few more filoms, could be wrong though

Originally posted by Impediment
Loki should die, but not in a "heroic redemption" way.

If Loki dies, We all die big grin

John Murdoch
I think Steve for sure will be going home, I just don't know if it's in Infinity War or Avengers 4/The Film Formerly Known as Marvel's The Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2. Chris Evans' contract is about up, plus his death would thematically fit for the end of this MCU Avengers lineup (old school team leader who doesn't fit in the post-war world sacrificing himself, motivating one of his friends - Bucky or Sam - to take up his mantle).

Tony would be second; it again would signal the end of an era, paving the way in an almost meta sense for the audience to move on to the new Avengers lineup, as RDJ Iron Man has been the face of the MCU since his kick-off solo film a decade ago. Also, he could sacrifice himself to save the world and his comrades, something that would show how his character went from a self-centered, egotistical playboy to a someone willing to lay down his life for the world's safety.

Thor is also on my list, as his character and movies have been more about explaining the cosmic side of the MCU and pushing it forward (he was a walking plot device in Age of Ultron, Dark World introduced Aether, the Collector, and the fact that multiple Infinity Stones were being sought, Ragnarok mid-credits involved Thanos confronting the Asgardian refugee spaceship). Once Thanos is gone, Thor - and Asgard for that matter - might go with him.

Loki: see above.

John Murdoch
On a side note: it was a missed opportunity to not kill off War Machine in Civil War. Could've really raised the stakes for not only that movie, but also going into IW as all the heroes have to band back together after their skirmish being responsible for the death of Rhodey. Just an opinion.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I think Steve for sure will be going home, I just don't know if it's in Infinity War or Avengers 4/The Film Formerly Known as Marvel's The Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2. Chris Evans' contract is about up, plus his death would thematically fit for the end of this MCU Avengers lineup (old school team leader who doesn't fit in the post-war world sacrificing himself, motivating one of his friends - Bucky or Sam - to take up his mantle).

Tony would be second; it again would signal the end of an era, paving the way in an almost meta sense for the audience to move on to the new Avengers lineup, as RDJ Iron Man has been the face of the MCU since his kick-off solo film a decade ago. Also, he could sacrifice himself to save the world and his comrades, something that would show how his character went from a self-centered, egotistical playboy to a someone willing to lay down his life for the world's safety.

Thor is also on my list, as his character and movies have been more about explaining the cosmic side of the MCU and pushing it forward (he was a walking plot device in Age of Ultron, Dark World introduced Aether, the Collector, and the fact that multiple Infinity Stones were being sought, Ragnarok mid-credits involved Thanos confronting the Asgardian refugee spaceship). Once Thanos is gone, Thor - and Asgard for that matter - might go with him.

Loki: see above.

Cap and IM are both tied in my top list due to the 2nd trailer.

Thor has long way to go i believe.

Vision could survive.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Cap and IM are both tied in my top list due to the 2nd trailer.

Thor has long way to go i believe.

Vision could survive.

Haven't seen the latest trailer. Does it seem to spoil too much? Like, is it a BvS or Terminator: Genisys 2nd trailer? Those two pretty much eliminated the need to see the movies.

Agreed that those are the two most likely.

jaden101
Haven't seen the latest trailer. Does it seem to spoil too much? Like, is it a BvS or Terminator: Genisys 2nd trailer? Those two pretty much eliminated the need to see the movies.

It has some big characters in perilous looking situations. Dr Strange and Thor in particular.

Josh_Alexander

No! It doesn't.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by jaden101
It has some big characters in perilous looking situations. Dr Strange and Thor in particular. Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
No! It doesn't.

Many thanks, gentlemen.

My wife and I will watch it tonight for our viewing pleasure.

Josh_Alexander
Many thanks, gentlemen.

My wife and I will watch it tonight for our viewing pleasure.

thumb up Tell me what you think about it.

Insane Titan

playa1258
Yeah and then when have Black Lives Matter rioting in the streets LMAO.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
Yeah and then when have Black Lives Matter rioting in the streets LMAO.

laughing out loud

Blindside12

Insane Titan
#Titanslivesmatter

TheVaultDweller
Based on some comments from various sites, I wouldn't be surprised if there are multiple casualties in Infinity War (though how many would be permanent is anyone's guess). But that's just going by spoiler-ish comments some of the actors made, like Mark Ruffalo, who said that Infinity War does not end well for the heroes (and considering the backlash he got from co-stars and the like, it seems legit), and other comments from the studio, who apparently said that a lot of the characters that feature in 3 won't feature as much in 4. So, this, to me, suggests that more than one person is going to bite it.

relentless1
Cap or Tony, Nebula and maybe Vision and/or Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.