Baby vs Goku Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime

Galan007
n00b SSJ4 Goku was at least 10x > Super Baby Vegeta(2).

So if we're assuming SSJ4 ~ SSB for the purposes of this thread, I imagine Black would stomp SBV2 soundly.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, with SSJ4 and SSJB equalized, Goku Black should still be at least around that level, putting him solidly above SBV2, who was a total ant compared to SSJ4.

Ridley_Prime
Golden Oozaru Baby then?

I guess even with trying to give GT a more fair shot with equalizing the likes of SSJ4 and SSJB, Super characters will still probably come out on top in most case scenarios, multipliers aside. srug Can't think of too much else, just Baby Vegeta and Goku Black came to mind due to having some hindsight similarities.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Golden Oozaru Baby then?

I guess even with trying to give GT a more fair shot with equalizing the likes of SSJ4 and SSJB, Super characters will still probably come out on top in most case scenarios, multipliers aside. srug Can't think of too much else, just Baby Vegeta and Goku Black came to mind due to having some hindsight similarities.

Well Golden Oozaru Baby might have a decent chance, in this particular hypothetical scenario. Unless of course you give Black SSJRose lol.

You're having to SEVERELY limit and restrict Black, however. In most scenario's, Black takes this no problem.

Galan007
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Golden Oozaru Baby then? He was right around the level of n00b-SSJ4 Goku. So as mentioned, if we're saying that SSJ4~SSB for the purposes of this thread, I can see Oozaru-Baby winning. Narrowly.

Damborgson
I have a hard time seeing SSJ4 noob being a comparable boost to blue honestly.

But for the purposes of the thread, baby would get savaged.

That said...one cut from baby...

bbrem123
Which version of SSB is SS4 equaled to? When it first appeared? Or the Black Arc SSB? The one that fought Goku Black was far stronger than the noob SSB that fought Golden Frieza.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Galan007
n00b SSJ4 Goku was at least 10x > Super Baby Vegeta(2).

So if we're assuming SSJ4 ~ SSB for the purposes of this thread, I imagine Black would stomp SBV2 soundly.

This, lol. Why even make a thread pitting a sub-SS4 fighter and a SSB+ fighter against each other under the assumption that SS4 = SSB? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.