Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
For Reasons that just need to be said.

Hillary Clinton Opens her Mouth. Says Racist Stuff.

Putinbot1
DSZ is right, you've lost the plot mate.

Flyattractor
Nope. The Plot just thickens.

NYT. Still Proving it is a Waste of Paper and Space. Proved by its own Columns.

BackFire
I appreciate you making an all purpose thread instead of just spamming up the forum with every instance of perceived hypocrisy.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nope. The Plot just thickens.

NYT. Still Proving it is a Waste of Paper and Space. Proved by its own Columns. You've lost it. No point replying anymore, you've gone from a parody troll to a loon. You are obsessed with "leftists". Mental.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
I appreciate you making an all purpose thread instead of just spamming up the forum with every instance of perceived hypocrisy. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BackFire
I appreciate you making an all purpose thread instead of just spamming up the forum with every instance of perceived hypocrisy.

I would expect no Less from a Mod of your Certain Standard.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
You've lost it. No point replying anymore, you've gone from a parody troll to a loon. You are obsessed with "leftists". Mental.

...and 3, 2, 1...

laughing out loud

...knew that wouldn't last.

Flyattractor
Back to Normal Buisness...

Even Bill Mahr has to stop and point out Leftist Hypocrisy...Now thats Thick.

dadudemon
I support this thread and the idea behind it.

Surtur
Lol did anyone see the clip of Hilary falling down the stairs in India(which is where she made her recent comments)? Not once, but twice.

Rbp3yne4h_4

lmao

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol did anyone see the clip of Hilary falling down the stairs in India(which is where she made her recent comments)? Not once, but twice.

Rbp3yne4h_4

lmao

That's just sad, man. sad

She's almost "an old lady" and you're laughing at an old person with - probably - health issues, stumbling down the stairs. Her arms is probably badly bruised from her body guard/assistant trying to hold her up so she can keep her dignity.

I don't like her, think she's a despicable person, but I'm not going to laugh at old people becoming invalids. I'm going to be there, one day (a despicable and corrupt old man that slowly becomes an invalid as I age...I'm only halfway joking).

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon

She's almost "an old lady" and you're laughing at an old person with - probably - health issues, stumbling down the stairs. Her arms is probably badly bruised from her body guard/assistant trying to hold her up so she can keep her dignity.

I don't like her, think she's a despicable person, but I'm not going to laugh at old people becoming invalids. I'm going to be there, one day (a despicable and corrupt old man that slowly becomes an invalid as I age...I'm only halfway joking). I actually thought this too and was about to post something similar.

Despicable...

dadudemon
I actually thought this too and was about to post something similar.

Despicable...

Don't you act all high and mighty. You're a decade closer to becoming a despicable old man than I am. uhuh

Putinbot1
Don't you act all high and mighty. You're a decade closer to becoming a despicable old man than I am. uhuh True, but the amount of HgH and Test i'll still be taking then should keep me sprightly. wink

snowdragon
Don't you act all high and mighty. You're a decade closer to becoming a despicable old man than I am. uhuh

Ha, his downfall will be lifting to heavy after all his years of test and steroids, it won't be falling down stairs.

Surtur

I don't like her, think she's a despicable person, but I'm not going to laugh at old people becoming invalids. I'm going to be there, one day (a despicable and corrupt old man that slowly becomes an invalid as I age...I'm only halfway joking).

Don't worry you don't need to laugh, I laughed enough for at least 2 people.

dadudemon
True, but the amount of HgH and Test i'll still be taking then should keep me sprightly. wink

Originally posted by snowdragon
Ha, his downfall will be lifting to heavy after all his years of test and steroids, it won't be falling down stairs.

hmm

If he does it right, he could actually improve his heart health and joint health with proper cycles and monitoring.

"Citations needed."

Okay:

"Effects of Human Growth Hormone in Men over 60 Years Old"

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199007053230101

"Testosterone replacement therapy improves insulin resistance, glycaemic control, visceral adiposity and hypercholesterolaemia in hypogonadal men with type 2 diabetes"

http://www.eje-online.org/content/154/6/899.short

dadudemon
Don't worry you don't need to laugh, I laughed enough for at least 2 people.

lol

snowdragon
hmm

If he does it right, he could actually improve his heart health and joint health with proper cycles and monitoring.

"Citations needed."

Okay:

"Effects of Human Growth Hormone in Men over 60 Years Old"

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199007053230101

"Testosterone replacement therapy improves insulin resistance, glycaemic control, visceral adiposity and hypercholesterolaemia in hypogonadal men with type 2 diabetes"

http://www.eje-online.org/content/154/6/899.short

I'm sure it could if monitored for cholesterol but nothing stops the acromegaly monster, aging plus HGH just makes it worsesmile

Robtard

Rbp3yne4h_4

lmao

Oh the irony of you doing that in this thread. Just remember to not pearl-clutch like you always do the next time someone says something mean about Trump, sport.

Nephthys
One time I watched a movie and thought that the part with the guns was pretty cool.

Its the greatest regret of my life.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm sure it could if monitored for cholesterol but nothing stops the acromegaly monster, aging plus HGH just makes it worsesmile

I believe you're supposed to stay under 2IUs a week to avoid acromegaly.

But...some dosing regimens have upwards of 4IUs? Seems stupid.

I could be full of shit. I don't know if that's how it works.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nephthys
One time I watched a movie and thought that the part with the guns was pretty cool.

>be me
>be 16
>find American qt3.14 on Facebook
>send message
>ask for bobs and vagene in first message
>she no send
>says I am creep
>have much angers
>threaten hacks
>she scared now
>sends bobs but no vagene
>voted for Trump

Pic related

https://i.imgur.com/3bewOnH.gif

Robtard
What if a gorilla suffered from acromegaly

Nephthys
>be me
>be 16
>find American qt3.14 on Facebook
>send message
>ask for bobs and vagene in first message
>she no send
>says I am creep
>have much angers
>threaten hacks
>she scared now
>sends bobs but no vagene
>voted for Trump

Pic related

I'm not sure how serious to take this tbh.

ArtificialGlory

The part with the guns is almost always the coolest part of a movie.

SquallX

darthgoober

snowdragon
I believe you're supposed to stay under 2IUs a week to avoid acromegaly.

But...some dosing regimens have upwards of 4IUs? Seems stupid.

I could be full of shit. I don't know if that's how it works.

Ears and nose never stop growing so any sort of introduction of HGH will increase that, no matter the dose. It also has a strong growth factor in our gut so intestines etc your not full of shit after you take one.

DarthPlaguis12

Flyattractor

Nah... When you hit 70... You are legally an Old Fart!!

I actually thought this too and was about to post something similar.

Despicable...
True, but the amount of HgH and Test i'll still be taking then should keep me sprightly. wink
You've lost it. No point replying anymore, you've gone from a parody troll to a loon. You are obsessed with "leftists". Mental.

....yep...

Flyattractor
Lol! Its funny to see Leftist be the Intolerable Hate Filled A-holes that they really are....especially to a mere Computer Person.

6Hti-rkGR-M

Flyattractor
Why Democrats LOVE Racists.

NNGQBJakaQg

Flyattractor
UK/EU. Freedom of Speech no Longer Allowed. Thanks SJW FASCISTS!!!!!

Qpp6wm2d6qA

dadudemon
I'm not sure how serious to take this tbh.

I would feel insulted that you're not aware of 4chan copy pasta and indianpeoplefacebook...but it's Nephy-poo we are talking about here. You don't know what I mean? Okay, I'll explain: you're absurdly knowledgeable about somethings but strangely ignorant about things you shouldn't be.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bobs-and-vegana

Surtur

https://i.imgur.com/iCPHoGN.jpg

Surtur

DarthPlaguis12

dadudemon
My former boss, who is a democrat, just gave me a sermon, pretty much.

He said the Dems need to drop this gun control bullshit. He said they need to work with the GOP to enforce no-nonsense gun regulations that are already in place (but ensure minimum standards across all states). And he said that they should focus on implementing a true universal healthcare option.

I agree with him 100%.

See, normal people can agree on things.

Nephthys
Your boss is weak.

Emperordmb

Robtard
TBF, people with his mindset are needed to counter the "No gun laws; no gun regulations; no gun control!" people. Hopefully we meet somewhere in the middle of those two extremes.

Emperordmb

Robtard
Honestly, "anarchocapitalist" just sound like something someone says they are because they think it sounds cool; makes them look edge. Anyhow.

Which stance, that people like Neph are needed to counter-balance the other extreme or that the want to meet somewhere in the middle? Cos I'd argue that more people would be happy meeting in the middle if they really put their egos aside for a moment and thought about it.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Robtard
Honestly, "anarchocapitalist" just sound like something someone says they are because they think it sounds cool; makes them look edge. Anyhow.

Which stance, that people like Neph are needed to counter-balance the other extreme or that the want to meet somewhere in the middle? Cos I'd argue that more people would be happy meeting in the middle if they really put their egos aside for a moment and thought about it.

In England we get by perfectly fine without settling for some South Park-esque "maybe the truth is in the middle" cop-out.

**** your stupid second amendment.

Emperordmb

dadudemon
Your boss is weak.

Former boss. I am now his boss. thumb up

dadudemon
TBF, people with his mindset are needed to counter the "No gun laws; no gun regulations; no gun control!" people. Hopefully we meet somewhere in the middle of those two extremes.

thumb up

Flyattractor
In England we get by perfectly fine without settling for some South Park-esque "maybe the truth is in the middle" cop-out.

It is pretty much because of this Mind Set that The U.S said **** England back in the 17 hundreds. But then we get to laugh now as England gets ****ED by the Islamic Invasion that is going on there now.

laughing laughing laughing

England is Truly ****ED and ****ED HARD!!!!

darthgoober

Depends on how one defines "perfectly fine" doesn't it? Isn't knife violence a growing problem there? England has become a pretty screwed up place IMO. Hell you can get fined for cursing in certain areas there can't you?

Flyattractor
In the UK you can be Arrested for Speaking Out. No Free Speech in the UK no more. Should add an F to that UK.

Flyattractor
Leftists....Truly TRULY Horrible People...

flg4JkCZjlY

darthgoober
Jonathan Pie on Britain's fear of language...

https://youtu.be/AOc7ezwcJjI

Nephthys
Originally posted by darthgoober
Depends on how one defines "perfectly fine" doesn't it? Isn't knife violence a growing problem there? England has become a pretty screwed up place IMO. Hell you can get fined for cursing in certain areas there can't you?

Not particularly on either case. Knife crime isn't an especially big deal outside of London and never actually lead to many casualties. Obviously without guns its the next deadliest thing readily available but its far less lethal. As far as I know there are only a few hundred deaths per year compared to the tens of thousands of gun deaths in the US. And you can get fined only if an officer asks you to stop and you continue to act in a hostile and intimidating manner. I've never heard of it actually happening though.

If this was America the officer would probably just shoot, taze or mace you.

Flyattractor
That is why London Terrorists like to run people over with big Lorries.

That and sell the UK's young girls into Sex Slavery. The UK don't do anything to stop that stuff..

Nephthys
The UK isn't the place where child marriage is legal.

More than 200,000 children married in US over the last 15 years.

Flyattractor
We aint talking "Marriage" we are talking SEX SLAVERY!

Young GIRLS BEING SOLD INTO PROSTITUION!

You just need to acept the facts that you Country is turning into a Pile of Islamic Controlled SHIT!

But then You are Gay and thus favor Child Pedophilia Type Acts.

There are FACTS to back that up as well..

darthgoober
Not particularly on either case. Knife crime isn't an especially big deal outside of London and never actually lead to many casualties. Obviously without guns its the next deadliest thing readily available but its far less lethal. As far as I know there are only a few hundred deaths per year compared to the tens of thousands of gun deaths in the US. And you can get fined only if an officer asks you to stop and you continue to act in a hostile and intimidating manner. I've never heard of it actually happening though.

If this was America the officer would probably just shoot, taze or mace you.
Well I don't live there so I'm not really sure who to believe, but according to these articles...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/25/knife-and-gun-rises-sharply-in-england-and-wales

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5251268/london-stabbings-rise-knife-crime-statistics-uk/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39729601

...violent crimes from knives and guns IS a growing problem. And personally I wouldn't consider a growing problem like that to be "perfectly fine". That's not to say that the crimes happen with anywhere near the frequency that they do in the USA, it would be an absolute epidemic if that were the case due to the difference in populations, but you just can't say that violent crimes going up THAT much in a single year is an indication of a system that can be pointed to as one that's actually working.

Surtur
My former boss, who is a democrat, just gave me a sermon, pretty much.

He said the Dems need to drop this gun control bullshit. He said they need to work with the GOP to enforce no-nonsense gun regulations that are already in place (but ensure minimum standards across all states). And he said that they should focus on implementing a true universal healthcare option.

I agree with him 100%.

See, normal people can agree on things.

Your boss is an apostate.

Nephthys
Well I don't live there so I'm not really sure who to believe, but according to these articles...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/25/knife-and-gun-rises-sharply-in-england-and-wales

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5251268/london-stabbings-rise-knife-crime-statistics-uk/

...violent crimes from knives and guns IS a growing problem. And personally I wouldn't consider a growing problem like that to be "perfectly fine". That's not to say that the crimes happen with anywhere near the frequency that they do in the USA, it would be an absolute epidemic if that were the case due to the difference in populations, but you just can't say that violent crimes going up THAT much in a single year is an indication of a system that can be pointed to as one that's actually working.

Its been going up for a few years but that's hardly any cause for alarm. In all likelihood it's because May restricted Stop and Search policy. All it needs is some refinement in policy, compared to the cultural shift needed to right the US. At the end of the day violent crime will always occur and it'll probably occur at similar rates in both the UK and the US with whichever method the population can access. The difference is that firearms are far more lethal than knives are and can kill vastly more people in a shorter amount of time. If its a choice between one or the other clearly the latter is preferable. And I did factor in the differences in population (and it should also be noted that the UK criteria for violent crime and the US criteria are pretty different).

Besides, it isn't like you can ban knives, they're an every day item.

Surtur

Yep, I don't think people in countries whose violent crime rate continues to rise should be making any judgments at all about the deaths we have from guns.

SquallX

Surtur

darthgoober
Its been going up for a few years but that's hardly any cause for alarm. In all likelihood it's because May restricted Stop and Search policy. All it needs is some refinement in policy, compared to the cultural shift needed to right the US. At the end of the day violent crime will always occur and it'll probably occur at similar rates in both the UK and the US with whichever method the population can access. The difference is that firearms are far more lethal than knives are and can kill vastly more people in a shorter amount of time. If its a choice between one or the other clearly the latter is preferable. And I did factor in the differences in population (and it should also be noted that the UK criteria for violent crime and the US criteria are pretty different).

Besides, it isn't like you can ban knives, they're an every day item.
I didn't say that it was necessarily a cause for alarm, I said it's a growing problem which disproves the notion that things over there are "perfectly fine" without guns. They're not fine, Hell you guys have a growing problem with gun crime despite the legality. Those who want to kill someone will find another way like a knife if guns are somehow magically removed from the equation. Someone who wants to kill a lot of someones will find another way like a bomb or vehicle if guns are removed from the equation.

And of course guns are more lethal, that's actually the appeal. A child with a gun can stop multiple intruders. A child with a knife... not so much(unless it's a kid like Ernie Reyes Jr). Guns are an equalizer, which is why it's important option for self defense.

Nephthys

Surtur
The fact that people had to resort to freaking acid to attack someone speaks for itself imo.

I see. When I said "perfectly fine without guns" you foolishly took that as me saying that we have no crime and live in a paradise. While at the time I was actually referring to Emb's dumb obsession with second amendment rights and commenting that in England we don't exactly weep for the oppressive restrictions on our ability to kill each other, I can see where you're coming from now. However, like I said the recent growth can be attributed to a specific change in stop and search policies and doesn't actually reflect upon our weapons policies. As you concede that knives are indeed less lethal than guns then my position stands. Bombs are too complicated and difficult to acquire for widespread use and vehicles are more restrictive and steps are being taken to make cities safer with barriers.

The very fact that your example is of a ****ing child murdering multiple people speaks of the depravity of the American mindset on this issue. That you see that as an appeal honestly sickens me. Regardless, this fantasy of Macaulay Culkin thwarting a home invasion is just that: A fantasy. Its not worth the blood that soaks your country. So yeah, the UK is better than you on this issue and I suspect will be for quite some time.

Better than us on guns, wouldn't you rather have violent crime decreasing?

Silent Master
http://news.gallup.com/poll/21346/crime-rate-lower-united-states-canada-than-britain.aspx

Crime Rate Lower in United States, Canada Than in Britain

SquallX

darthgoober
I see. When I said "perfectly fine without guns" you foolishly took that as me saying that we have no crime and live in a paradise. While at the time I was actually referring to Emb's dumb obsession with second amendment rights and commenting that in England we don't exactly weep for the oppressive restrictions on our ability to kill each other, I can see where you're coming from now. However, like I said the recent growth can be attributed to a specific change in stop and search policies and doesn't actually reflect upon our weapons policies. As you concede that knives are indeed less lethal than guns then my position stands. Bombs are too complicated and difficult to acquire for widespread use and vehicles are more restrictive and steps are being taken to make cities safer with barriers.
Yeah see, we had a stop and frisk policy for a while over here too, but liberals were against it. And no, bombs aren't all that complicated to make... they're actually shockingly easy for anyone who's a fan of chemistry. I knew how to make explosives, napalm, and poisonous gases before I left highschool. And I didn't even have 24 hour access to the internet the way kids do nowadays. And you can't put up barriers everywhere, those who want to kill a lot of people with a car or truck will still have plenty of opportunity.

The very fact that your example is of a ****ing child murdering multiple people speaks of the depravity of the American mindset on this issue. That you see that as an appeal honestly sickens me. Regardless, this fantasy of Macaulay Culkin thwarting a home invasion is just that: A fantasy. Its not worth the blood that soaks your country. So yeah, the UK is better than you on this issue and I suspect will be for quite some time.
It's not murder, it's self defense. And it's not a fantasy, it's actually happened multiple times. Here's a whole list of kids who've successfully used guns to protect themselves from wild animals, intruders, etc...

https://lawnews.tv/examples-of-kids-using-guns-to-defend-themselves/

And kids are just the most extreme example, guns also serve as an equalizer against intruders/attackers who are physically more powerful than them.

DarthPlaguis12
Plenty of hypocrisy on this forum, you have a difference of opinion and get called a sock n other nonsense by children. Also no one can tell me why the conservative position is wrong

SquallX

Flyattractor
The fact that people had to resort to freaking acid to attack someone speaks for itself imo.

Translation. All OK with Violence as long as it can be used to Push The Lefts Religious Zealotry Levels of Political Hypocrisy.

Nepy is a Horrible HORRIBLE PERSON!

Flyattractor
Its practically Official... Youtube and Twitter. They are Fascist Organizations.

65nHnR7MRk0

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Its practically Official... Youtube and Twitter. They are Fascist Organizations.

65nHnR7MRk0

Lol yep. Death threats are okay on twitter, but a video that makes SJW's fee fee's hurt? Can't have it.

Surtur

Flyattractor
Isis is a Great Organization. It puts Young girls to work....

SquallX
What boggles my mind is...didn't the country let former ISIS fighters back in? Or did they all come back illegally?

Also:

GJt7oZSONiU

smh

According to some sources, they even gave them money to reintegrate into society.

Not surprise the people there are such pussies. They after all stood back and watch a soldier in uniform get his throat in broad daylight, in the middle of the street and did nothing.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SquallX
According to some sources, they even gave them money to reintegrate into society.

Not surprise the people there are such pussies. They after all stood back and watch a soldier in uniform get his throat in broad daylight, in the middle of the street and did nothing.

Except that the Brits don't REQUIRE them to "intergrate" into their society.

Flyattractor
Ben Shapiro points out when Moral Monstrosity is Socially Approved.

Ben Shapiro at Nat Review.

Cause Moral Monstrosity and Leftist Fascism pretty much walk hand in hand.

Robtard
Lots of acid and knife attacks as I recall. Violence on the rise.

*citation needed* *citation needed* *citation needed*

While we're on it, show me an "acid attack" that comes close to the 58 murdered in Las Vegas not long ago. Thanks in advance.

dadudemon
What boggles my mind is...didn't the country let former ISIS fighters back in? Or did they all come back illegally?

Also:

GJt7oZSONiU

smh

Ass Clown: OMG! THIS IS NOT A POLICE STATE!

*Lauren Southern proceeds to describe, in great detail, how a police-state would operate*

Ass Clown: STILL NOT A POLICE-STATE!!!

Picture of Ass Clown:

https://i.imgur.com/23M9Xwe.jpg

Surtur
Ass Clown: OMG! THIS IS NOT A POLICE STATE!

*Lauren Southern proceeds to describe, in great detail, how a police-state would operate*

Ass Clown: STILL NOT A POLICE-STATE!!!

Picture of Ass Clown:

https://i.imgur.com/23M9Xwe.jpg

Every time I think the US looks really bad...some country in Europe does something to remind me why they are our DUFF.

dadudemon
Every time I think the US looks really bad...some country in Europe does something to remind me why they are our DUFF.

Except the UK is our father that we disowned a while back but still love him and support him when he gets into trouble. He's still making shitty decisions while looking down on us. And we are clearly dysfunctional, arrogant, and have money problems. But try tof*ck with our stupid dad and watch what happens...

Flyattractor
Time we cut dear old dad off then.

Surtur
Except the UK is our father that we disowned a while back but still love him and support him when he gets into trouble. He's still making shitty decisions while looking down on us. And we are clearly dysfunctional, arrogant, and have money problems. But try tof*ck with our stupid dad and watch what happens...

Problem is papa has a billy club and the kid has a gun.

Flyattractor
The Kid also has Acid, Axes and Machetes and Lorries.

...thats a big Truck for our U.S friends...

Seems like Old Daddy U.K is FUUHED!

Flyattractor
Another Point of Leftist Hypocrisy.

Their take on SCIENCE!

They Say that Science can

Prove that there is no God

Prove that Humans have Multiple Genders

Prove that Science can Save a World from Ecological Disaster

BUT

Then Leftist say that SCIENCE CAN NOT STOP SOMEONE FROM WALKING FROM ONE POINT TO ANOTHER!?

Hypocrisy They name is LEFTIST!!!!

darthgoober
*citation needed* *citation needed* *citation needed*

While we're on it, show me an "acid attack" that comes close to the 58 murdered in Las Vegas not long ago. Thanks in advance.
I already posted 3 articles talking about the growing about of knife/gun violence over there. I didn't look to see if acid was included in them, but if you're just wanting proof a growing problem with violence they're right here...

Robtard
Four teenagers were stabbed to death in London on New Year's Eve alone, bringing the total number of stabbing deaths in the capital to 80. -snip

Yeah, Stephan Paddock murdered 58 people in just one incident.

697 homicides recorded, up 21% from 576 in 2015. These included 96 cases of manslaughter from the 1989 Hillsborough disaster recorded by a coroner last April -snip

Yeah, we had over 11,000 gun homicides in 2016

darthgoober
Four teenagers were stabbed to death in London on New Year's Eve alone, bringing the total number of stabbing deaths in the capital to 80. -snip

Yeah, Stephan Paddock murdered 58 people in just one incident.

697 homicides recorded, up 21% from 576 in 2015. These included 96 cases of manslaughter from the 1989 Hillsborough disaster recorded by a coroner last April -snip

Yeah, we had over 11,000 gun homicides in 2016
Who's saying it's as bad there as it is here? Of course we're going to have a lot more crime, we have a much larger population and a lot more gang activity. The point is that despite their strict laws, the problem is growing a relatively rapid rate.

Robtard
Pretty sure that was the implication of at least a couple of the retards arguing with Neph. Maybe not you specifically.

Silent Master
Who's saying it's as bad there as it is here? Of course we're going to have a lot more crime, we have a much large population and a lot more gang activity. The point is that despite their strict laws, the problem is growing a relatively rapid rate.

Certain people only care if 50 or more are killed. otherwise it's not worth their time or effort.

Robtard
Someone's still trying to ignore the reality that not all weapons are equal in terms of death-dealing.

Nephthys
Who's saying it's as bad there as it is here? Of course we're going to have a lot more crime, we have a much larger population and a lot more gang activity. The point is that despite their strict laws, the problem is growing a relatively rapid rate.

You only have 5 times the population of the UK. 300 mil vs 60. Do the math on the difference between 600 and 11,000 and quit whining.

darthgoober
You only have 5 times the population of the UK. 300 mil vs 60. Do the math on the difference between 600 and 11,000 and quit whining.
Yeah we also have a lot more gang activity and such. I never said that our crime rate was better than you guys' or even on par with. My only point is that you shouldn't point to a system with an ever increasing rate of violent crime as one that others should model themselves after. Our populous is obviously more violent in general than yours, so if we switch to a model that supports a 21% increase in violent crimes per year God only knows what kind of chaos will erupt.

Nephthys
That's a stupid argument tbh. I've already pointed out that its likely a specific policy change that's the reason for that rise. Arguing that a single, very recent change makes the entire model infeasible is the height of shortsightedness. All you have to do is change that one thing and you'll have a model that's far less lethal than your current one.

Robtard

Okay, I did the maths. 600 X 5 = 3,000. Which I'm pretty sure is less than a 3rd of 11,000.

Firefly218
Okay, I did the maths. 600 X 5 = 3,000. Which I'm pretty sure is less than a 3rd of 11,000. Math is a liberal conspiracy

darthgoober
That's a stupid argument tbh. I've already pointed out that its likely a specific policy change that's the reason for that rise. Arguing that a single, very recent change makes the entire model infeasible is the height of shortsightedness. All you have to do is change that one thing and you'll have a model that's far less lethal than your current one.
Wasn't there a 14% increase the year before?

Nephthys
A whole 2 years, wow. Guess its time to scrap the entire thing, clearly its not working. Someone hand me a machine gun.

darthgoober
A whole 2 years, wow. Guess its time to scrap the entire thing, clearly its not working. Someone hand me a machine gun.
Well until it levels off we really won't have an accurate picture of the situation now will we?

Silent Master

Do you even know what a machine gun is?

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master

He will after he googles it before replying to your post.

Nephthys

I know its more fun to say than "semi-automatic rifle" or whatever you're trying to be pedantic about.

Silent Master
I know its more fun to say than "semi-automatic rifle" or whatever you're trying to be pedantic about.

IOW, you don't know what a machine gun is. you just ignoring making ignorant comments.

Nephthys
Truthfully I'm not too familiar with the differences between guns, yeah. You got me bro. Thankfully I've only ever even seen one on airport security.

V Oh shit!

Firefly218

Silent Master

Firefly218

Silent Master
You seem triggered, are you upset that you shared a little too much personal info?

Firefly218
You seem triggered, are you upset that you shared a little too much personal info? No need to hide. There is help out there for a gun fetishist like yourself.

Silent Master
Even more projection. you just can't help yourself, can you?

Firefly218

Silent Master
Ah, does the little baby not like his tactics being used against him. do you want a cookie?

Firefly218
Ah, does the little baby not like his tactics being used against him. do you want a cookie? Is that what you do? Lure babies into your pedo van with cookies? Someone report this fucck to Chris Hansen

Silent Master
Interesting how that was your first thought. says a lot about you.

Firefly218

Robtard
Originally posted by Firefly218
Math is a liberal conspiracy

#nailedit

Silent Master
It's funny watching the guy posting petty insults try and claim the moral high ground.

Firefly218

Nephthys
It's funny watching the guy posting petty insults try and claim the moral high ground.

And nitpicking my posts about what a machine gun is isn't petty?

Silent Master
look at that, a U mad response. how typical.

Silent Master
And nitpicking my posts about what a machine gun is isn't petty?

Correting a massive mistake isn't a nitpick.

Firefly218

* Correcting

laughing out loud

Silent Master
I can't believe you fell for one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Robtard
Nice attempt at the save. But that dong won't hunt

Silent Master
Good, just means he'll continue to fall for it.

Robtard
Hurrduur

dadudemon
dur

Fixed that for you, buuuudddy!

Robtard
Thanks, Friiiiend!

Silent Master
Nice attempt at the save. But that dong won't hunt

laughing

Nephthys

It absolutely was a nitpick and absolutely was not a "massive mistake" on my part. It was a joke.

Robtard
laughing

Good, you finally caught it.

Silent Master
It absolutely was a nitpick and absolutely was not a "massive mistake" on my part. It was a joke.

If you actually knew what a machine gun is, you'd realize that yes, it was a massive mistake.

Here, Let me help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_gun

Nephthys
If you actually knew what a machine gun is, you'd realize that yes, it was a massive mistake.

Here, Let me help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_gun

I don't need or want your help, thank you. Please don't bother in the future.

Silent Master
Good, you finally caught it.

Yea, I wasn't paying attention the first time I read it.

Silent Master
I don't need or want your help, thank you. Please don't bother in the future.

You might not want my help, but you obviously needed it.

Nephthys
You might not want my help, but you obviously needed it.

When I need your help telling jokes I'll just slit my wrists and write you a note, thanks.

Silent Master
When I need your help telling jokes I'll just slit my wrists and write you a note, thanks.

While I'm sure many people find your ignorance amusing. not sure it qualifies as a joke.

Nephthys
While I'm sure many people find your ignorance amusing. not sure it qualifies as a joke.

Yeah, you're doing a pretty good job showing us all what a joke actually looks like.

Silent Master
Yeah, you're doing a pretty good job showing us all what a joke actually looks like.

Nice try, but you're not going to get anyone to forget your massive ignorance when it comes to guns.

Nephthys
Nice try, but you're not going to get anyone to forget your massive ignorance when it comes to guns.

Thats nice. I kind of already admitted that I don't care about gun specifics though. You know, British? I said machine gun because its snappier. Thats it. I'd do the same again and probably will.

Silent Master
You said it because in your ignorance, you thought it was the right term.

Nephthys
I'm sure you want to believe that.

Silent Master
It's the truth.

Nephthys
I was actually considering bazooka at first, but now I'm really happy I went with machine gun.

SquallX

Silent Master
I was actually considering bazooka at first, but now I'm really happy I went with machine gun.

We believe you.

SquallX

Nephthys
You're assuming that I meant to say semi and got it wrong. I said machine gun and always intended that to be what I said.

The only stupid thing is that you actually care about nitpicking my choice of words. Get a life.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>