Battle of the classic 90s Image Comics teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
Battle of the classic 90s Image Comics teams. Original line ups for each.

Youngblood
vs
Wildcats
vs
Cyberforce
vs
A mish-mash team of Spawn, Savage Dragon, Shadowhawk and Pitt

Which team takes it?

deathslash
Spawn, dragon, and Pitt own everyone else.

tkitna
I cant even remember the characters in the groups and I have a ton of the comics. Just not very memorable.

Damborgson
You cant remember Spawn? erm that's a personal problem bro.

riv6672
Originally posted by tkitna
I cant even remember the characters in the groups and I have a ton of the comics. Just not very memorable.
^^^Agreed, KMCer.
I believe i'll do with the Wildcats, though. They were heavier hitters IIRC.

tkitna
Originally posted by Damborgson
You cant remember Spawn? erm that's a personal problem bro.

Of course I know Spawn, Pitt, Dragon, Maxx, etc,,,. I'm talking about the teams. Only characters I remember off hand without going back to look is Maul and Seahawk. I liked Seahawk because I like the Seattle Seahawks but I don't remember if he was on Youngblood or Wildcats. Oh well. Was a long time ago.

Zack M
Wildcats.

riv6672
Originally posted by tkitna
Of course I know Spawn, Pitt, Dragon, Maxx, etc,,,. I'm talking about the teams. Only characters I remember off hand without going back to look is Maul and Seahawk. I liked Seahawk because I like the Seattle Seahawks but I don't remember if he was on Youngblood or Wildcats. Oh well. Was a long time ago.
I think he was on an even -more- obscure/generic 90s Image team called Brigade, KMCer.

https://www.covernk.com/Covers/S/B/Brigade%201993%20series/brigade1993series1.jpg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/imagecomics/images/4/4f/Brigade_3.jpg

tkitna
Originally posted by riv6672
I think he was on an even -more- obscure/generic 90s Image team called Brigade, KMCer.

Lol. Your right. See what I mean about being memorable?

riv6672
You nailed it, KMCer! laughing

gauntlet o doom
Probably should have been called battle of the X-Men derivatives

riv6672
haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.