A dedicated source for debunking 9/11 related conspiracy theories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
LINK: http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

An excellent collection of rebuttals with evidence. Recommended.

Bashar Teg
steel fuel can't melt jet beams

Surtur
But Charlie Sheen...he has questions!

But yeah, I don't believe the conspiracies, especially the ones about our government. The risk vs reward is not worth it, if people found out our government was behind something like this it would be devastating.

I feel the same about the Pearl Harbor conspiracies.

Flyattractor
I thought Charlie SHeen had all the Answers?

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I thought Charlie SHeen had all the Answers?

ZyKR2-A0KPU

Lol he tries to be all serious and fails. The questions, Mr President, the questions.

Flyattractor
Well that just kind of raises the question of "WTF is wrong with Charlie Sheen", but I dare not ask that....I don't have that kind of spare time.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well that just kind of raises the question of "WTF is wrong with Charlie Sheen", but I dare not ask that....I don't have that kind of spare time.

It's a combination of cocaine and aids.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
It's a combination of cocaine and aids.

That sounds more like a Math Equation....And Math aint fun.

SunRazer
Government conspiracies tend to be nonsense because they give governments way too much credit for doing anything, lol.

In reality, it's amazing just how bad they are at compiling (or keeping) information and/or acting on it.

Surtur
Originally posted by SunRazer
Government conspiracies tend to be nonsense because they give governments way too much credit for doing anything, lol.

In reality, it's amazing just how bad they are at compiling (or keeping) information and/or acting on it.

Well our government has done plenty of conspiring, it's just against other countries. Installing dictators, assassination attempts, etc.

But yes, they are bad at their jobs. It is hilarious the assassination attempts these people bungled over the years.

Flyattractor
We do need assassins with better aim. That is for SURE!

SunRazer
Originally posted by Surtur
Well our government has done plenty of conspiring, it's just against other countries. Installing dictators, assassination attempts, etc.

But yes, they are bad at their jobs. It is hilarious the assassination attempts these people bungled over the years.

Yeah, but that's the sort of stuff that anyone can find out with enough research. Doesn't really require conspiracies, lol.

Rockydonovang
conspiracy or not, if bush was warned about this attack attempt, he's at least guilty of incompetence.

Surtur
Originally posted by SunRazer
Yeah, but that's the sort of stuff that anyone can find out with enough research. Doesn't really require conspiracies, lol.

They can find it out...now, decades later lol. It's not like at the time they announced their assassination attempts.

Not all conspiracies stay secret forever.

And our government has a habit of sealing files and making sure they can't be opened until long after anyone involved is dead.

The government even conspired to lie to us about Vietnam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.