Donald Trump, why do you hate him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthPlaguis12
Tell me why you hate Trump

Flyattractor
I don't.

DarthPlaguis12

Flyattractor
They are probably still in Strawman Class.

Kurk
I don't. That doesn't mean I love him though.

SquallX

Flyattractor
I think its more that it is more the Leftist Narrative to PUSH the Idea that EVERYONE Hates Trump.

That is called PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!

DarthPlaguis12

Bashar Teg
well looky here, another triggered broflake circlejerk thread.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Poor form, Bash. This was supposed to be their safe-space where they can vent about all the "bad/leftist people" saying means things about their orange overloard. Poor. Form. SMH.

Surtur

^Love seeing this kid get triggered and try to project that onto others.

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

Robtard

Surtur

Surtur

Robtard

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
Well the point was that one group isn't discriminated against as much as the other. The implication(I assume) being this justifies the lack of coverage. So my question would be...what exactly would be the benchmark? Would discrimination need to increase by 25% against Christians? Would it need to increase to the same level as gays? At exactly what point would the lack of coverage not be so justified?

Originally posted by Robtard
IOW: 'Yep, nothing harder than being a Christian in America. No real rights, no real representation in the government, no nothing, really. Muh Christianity is being threatened!'

Really: Christians have the largest pull in our government and society as a whole.

^Same guy saying others strawman.

DarthPlaguis12

Robtard
^Same guy saying others strawman.

^ Still doesn't understand what making a strawman argument is; still is trig'd over that accurate post I made

Surtur
^ Still doesn't understand what making a strawman argument is; still is trig'd over that accurate post I made

Lol just for fun, define it.

Robtard
HYG: www.google.com

ps YW

Surtur
HYG: www.google.com

ps YW

I was asking how you personally define it, thought maybe you had some special definition. But if you insist, okay. *Googles Strawman argument*

"A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent."

Seems like exactly what you did lol. Explain how it's not.

Robtard
Because I didn't make up an argument, I rewarded your playing-the-victim stance. Sure I did it in a humorous snarky manner but the core of your logic/beliefs was still there.

#explainingthingstosurt

Surtur
Because I didn't make up an argument, I rewarded your playing-the-victim stance. Sure I did it in a humorous snarky manner but the core of your logic/beliefs was still there.

#explainingthingstosurt

LOL! You 100% did make up a narrative. Do better.

Nephthys
He's a dangerously ignorant con man with no redeeming qualities and several of the worst humanity has to offer. He's arrogant, vulgar, stupid, bigoted, deceitful, delusional, self-centered, selfish and utterly without empathy or merit. He's an absolute wretch of a man.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nephthys
He's a dangerously ignorant con man with no redeeming qualities and several of the worst humanity has to offer. He's arrogant, vulgar, stupid, bigoted, deceitful, delusional, self-centered, selfish and utterly without empathy or merit. He's an absolute wretch of a man.

LOL@ Anyone losing to such a person in an election.

Robtard
LOL@ Anyone losing to such a person in an election.
^
Fact: "But Hillary!" is Surt's only defense because be can't really refute what Neph said about Trump

Surtur
^
Fact: "But Hillary!" is Surt's only defense because be can't really refute what Neph said about Trump

Not my job to refute what he says. Just found it funny anyone could lose an election to such a person. Especially if they out spent him. Embarrassing.

Bashar Teg

i second that

Robtard
Fact: Before Trump won, Surt would refer to Trump as a "piece of shit"

Surtur
And the media being so anti Trump as well? DAMN! It's like cheating on a test and still failing.

Robtard
Cognitive Dissonance
noun

the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

eg Thinks Trump is a "piece of shit"; is a Trumpcuck 24/7

Surtur
I mean damn though, we had people in intelligence agencies cucking for her and she still lost. DAAAYUM! Shit is embarrassing.

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

Surtur

Surtur
Not the very last post, one of the last posts.

DarthPlaguis12

Robtard

DarthPlaguis12

Surtur
You're making up a stance for me that I "hate Trump". YW

Do you disagree with what Neph said?

DarthPlaguis12

Robtard
Do you disagree with what Neph said?

Neph's appraisal nailed many solid points; it's why you dodged him. But that doesn't mean I "hate" Trump though; that's too strong a word. He's a piece of shit though. Hey, we have something in common, we both think Trump is a "piece of shit"; I just don't cuck for him like you do.

Surtur
Neph's appraisal nailed many solid points; it's why you dodged him. But that doesn't mean I "hate" Trump though; that's too strong a word. He's a piece of shit though. Hey, we have something in common, we both think Trump is a "piece of shit"; I just don't cuck for him like you do.

Didn't dodge it, fairytales don't need dodging. Well, I guess if someone threw a book of fairytales at you...

But I asked if you agreed, cuz if you do, why wouldn't you hate a person like that?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
They are probably still in Strawman Class.

Dammit...again...

I laughed so so so hard. Dammit, man. haermm

Impediment
Donald Trump is an embarrassment, but he's not f*cking Hillary Clinton.

Trump is my president. thumb up

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

Flyattractor
They "hate" because that is all they have with in them.

Leftists are Empty and Hollow and Horrible Horrible People.

vansonbee
https://i.imgur.com/yiXhXmI.jpg

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/T6Qq5wH.jpg

Putinbot1
I hate Trump because to me many of his ideologies are repugnant and they are validating even more repugnant individuals with even fouler ideologies.

DarthPlaguis12
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I hate Trump because to me many of his ideologies are repugnant and they are validating even more repugnant individuals with even fouler ideologies.

What ideologies? Explain

Nephthys

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1

speaking of:

http://www.mcall.com/news/police/mc-nws-pa-white-supremacist-bomb-plot-20180315-story.html

DarthPlaguis12

Firefly218

Silent Master
Look at the bright side, as bad as Trump is. it could have been worse.

Zack M
I don't see anyone stopping Trump in 2020 from being reelected.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Silent Master
Look at the bright side, as bad as Trump is. it could have been worse.

Yeah. Prezident Obama could have pulled a Chinese Prezident for Life Xi and just given himself a third term.

eek!

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Impediment
but he's not f*cking Hillary Clinton.
Unfortunately.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Unfortunately.

Are you implying that The HillDawg Could save The State of Vig?

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12
Now THATS delusional, thinking Clinton would be a great president.

Surtur
Originally posted by Impediment
Donald Trump is an embarrassment, but he's not f*cking Hillary Clinton.

Trump is my president. thumb up

Dude, NOBODY is f*cking Hilary now. Would you hit that shit? Nah.

Surtur

Firefly218

Flyattractor
Just because Leftists Propaganda Says its True don't Make it True.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just because Leftists Propaganda Says its True don't Make it True. Global warming?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Firefly218
Global warming?

Yep. its a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the version that YOU choose to BELIEVE IN!!!!

DarthPlaguis12

Flyattractor

DarthPlaguis12
I was talking to firefly....

Surtur
I will break down the reason they hate Trump. He proved them wrong. They were so sure, so smug he had no chance. Suddenly, he won.

They feel like if they help take him down it makes up for that epic failure.

Firefly218

Firefly218

Silent Master
Yeah, you sure sound like you've gotten over it.

Firefly218

Bashar Teg
what is your point SM? that since trump won the 2016 election he should be unquestioned and beyond criticizm? dogshit posts like that are why i 9/10 ignore you.

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

Silent Master
Firefly is the left's version of Surtur, only less able to argue his points and considerably more ignorant of History.

Flyattractor
OOOOHHH SNAP!

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/T6Qq5wH.jpg

Yeah, but he's "leftist cuck traitor to America".

Robtard
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Unfortunately.

Sorry, sir. Trump promised to save all the coal jobs, so that's happening; it's a Trumper-fact.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.washingtonexaminer.biz/web-producers/animation.gif

Bashar Teg
Yeah, but he's "leftist cuck traitor to America".

the decorated var veteran retired general is the traitor, and the money laundering huckster with putin's dick up his ass is the good guy.

Firefly218

DarthPlaguis12

Firefly218
^^^^^^

Jesus Christ. You managed to just repeat everything you already believe without addressing anything I said. That's not called a conversation.

I don't think this is gonna go anywhere so I'm not going to engage with you further except to point out how uneducated you are regarding solar panels. The solar panels themselves are just the pipelines, the battery is the water tower. Batteries store energy from the panels in large quantities and their prices are falling dramatically. Elon Musk just installed batteries in South Australia that provide surge solar energy powering the entire southern grid.

With enough advancements and enough solar farms, we can have cheap batteries that power entire metropolitan cities.

Here's some info on it https://solartribune.com/how-to-store-solar-energy/

Nephthys
Just ignore this clown.

Robtard
Just ignore this clown.

^ Bingo

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

Rockydonovang
Wut...

Yeah, which part of the above did u address again?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Wut...

Yeah, which part of the above did u address again?

Rocky, do you want me to try and destroy Firefly's points?

I don't like Trump and want him removed which is why I don't really care to defend Trump or the hate against Trump in this thread.

But if you want me to make the arguments others are unable or unwilling to make so you can have a proper debate, I'll do it when I have time.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

I don't like Trump and want him removed which is why I don't really care to defend Trump or the hate against Trump in this thread.

But if you want me to make the arguments others are unable or unwilling to make so you can have a proper debate, I'll do it when I have time.

LOL! This would mean Rocky needs to come up with a coherent response to your points.

Lol...Rocky, it's a trap!

A trap I want you to fall for.

Firefly218

It's not about destroying anyone's points. It's about having a conversation that is genuine instead of gotcha.

Surtur
It's not about destroying anyone's points. It's about having a conversation that is genuine instead of gotcha.

Ha! Gotcha assh*le.

DarthPlaguis12

Firefly218
Ha! Gotcha assh*le. If you give me a convincing reason why Trump revoking a rule that prevents coal companies from dumping mining debris into local streams is a good idea, I'll change my mind.

Why is it a good idea that oil and gas companies are no longer required to report their methane emissions?

There's no need to destroy points, just explain your perspective

Rockydonovang

Why are u asking me? This isn't North Korea. If u want to burn fly with fire, go ahead.

Rockydonovang
I don't think that was literal fly.

Firefly218
I don't think that was literal fly. Thanks for letting me know

DarthPlaguis12

Rockydonovang
That's...relevant.

Also, lmao at the dude replacing scientists with execs criticizing the prior administration for bad environmental policy. Unsurprisingly the the first article lacks any comparisons between Obama and the current administration.

I haven't the time to read the second article, maybe darthskywalker, firefly or lazy bones can address that. They also may choose to ignore your tangent, that works too.

DarthPlaguis12

Firefly218

Firefly218
Macfarlane

Silent Master
Ride a bike or buy an electric scooter.

Kurk

Firefly218

Silent Master
Kids can just ride the bus and it's not hard to bike 20 miles.

Edit: Or the electric scooter idea I mentioned.

Firefly218

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12
At firefly

See, we need planes and cars, so then why are you so adement on overhauling everything. D9 you think electric cars etc will be perfected in a year or two?

Why should the country be inconvenienced for your ideals that are impossible in our current invirinmeng

dadudemon
Why are u asking me?

Because this:

...If you want me to make the arguments others are unable or unwilling to make so you can have a proper debate, I'll do it when I have time.

It seemed liked you were wanting someone to respond, properly, to Firefly.

Firefly218

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

Rockydonovang
Because this:

It seemed liked you were wanting someone to respond, properly, to Firefly.
Yeah, but it's not my deicision, lal. You don't need my permission to reply to a post if you want, especially when it isn't my post.

Flyattractor
No one should WANT to respond to FooFooFly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.