Star Wars Education Levels of KMCers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Rank the KMC members based on their knowledge of Star Wars by assigning them a hypothetical degree. This is just for fun so try not to get too #triggered .

Zenwolf
PhD in Legends continuity; dissertation on Imperial officers

Galan007
PhD in Star Wars literature

DarthAnt66
Masters in combatant analysis; masters thesis on Gilliard powerscaling

Ellimist
Masters in EU Sith and Jedi

ILS
Masters in Sith; thesis on Maul

Azronger
Masters in Banite Sith; thesis on Sidious

MythLord
Masters in prequel trilogy; thesis on Dooku

EmperorDMB
Masters in Banite Sith; thesis on Darth Bane

KingJoker
Bachelors in female jedi, concentration in Ahsoka Tano

JKBart
Bachelors in Star Wars

Kurk
Bachelors in Star Wars; concentration in The Clone Wars; minor in Count Dooku

Quanchi112
Associates degree in SW visual material

Freedon_Nadd
Highschool graduate of Star Wars

Robtard
Middleschool drop out

ILS
If you can supply the rope, I don't mind kicking the chair, Kurk. Just let me know.

JKBart
wtf man what did i ever do to u

FreshestSlice
Not happy about the lowrankings of Nadd and Rob. They're both at least as knowledgeable as you, Kurk.

DarthSkywalker0

Kurk
Why is the circle jerk squad ganging up on me? Sheesh, don't take these things so seriously.

Originally posted by ILS
If you can supply the rope, I don't mind kicking the chair, Kurk. Just let me know.
I prefer other methods
Originally posted by JKBart
wtf man what did i ever do to u
You're bordering masters. I don't know much about your overall knowledge, sorry. Remember this is omissive of debating skill. Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Not happy about the lowrankings of Nadd and Rob. They're both at least as knowledgeable as you, Kurk.
If Nadd knows anything, I haven't seen it outside his shit posts.
Robtard? LOL he doesn't know jack-shit outside of what your average 7 year-old casual fan would know

LordOfTheLight
My last post was on Indexing Force power and Mastery. Mind telling me what was so bad in that reply?

Freedon Nadd
To be honest, my understanding>knowledge.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Kurk
Why is the circle jerk squad ganging up on me? Sheesh, don't take these things so seriously.

I prefer other methods

You're bordering masters. I don't know much about your overall knowledge, sorry. Remember this is omissive of debating skill.
If Nadd knows anything, I haven't seen it outside his shit posts.
Robtard? LOL he doesn't know jack-shit outside of what your average 7 year-old casual fan would know

I troll when I see stupid stuff, usually. And I think you must have 'tracked' my comments on KMC by now.

Freedon Nadd
And education doesn't resume (only) to quantity, also to quality. Azronger may know lots of things, but he doesn't understand them.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
My last post was on Indexing Force power and Mastery. Mind telling me what was so bad in that reply?

Referencing your response to Ant, my apologies.

Kurk
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
And education doesn't resume (only) to quantity, also to quality. Azronger may know lots of things, but he doesn't understand them. Understanding based on what? Your interpretation? How can you gauge Azronger's level of understanding?

Freedon Nadd
You want to say you never visited his 'fangirl' posts about Palpatine where he gauges his powers based on misunderstanding of context?

DarthSkywalker0

Freedon Nadd
Ellimist is close to a Star Wars debater role model.

JKBart
bro

half the people u listed above me go to me to help them classify the force power, name a ship or stuff like that

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
bro

half the people u listed above me go to me to help them classify the force power, name a ship or stuff like that They're not above you. A masters is a masters; you're all specialized in different areas. You're reclassified now; How am I supposed to know who's PMing you?

The way I see it:

PhD knows enough about SW; well rounded in all areas but also specialized. They are professors capable of educating the "advanced casual" star wars fan (e.g Stupendous Wave, Star Wars Theory)

Masters are also very specialized and can choose to educate at the college level; again meaning advanced casual SW fans, but only in their specialized area. Their knowledge in other areas is on the level of the "advanced casual" people they're teaching. If not college lecturers, they can serve as high-school teachers (high-schoolers are casual SW fans--have seen TCW and all movies, some reference books, but not in-depth literature) and educate all around.

Bachelors may have weak spots within the SW continuity where their knowledge is no greater than that of an average SW fan (e.g mine is ToR era), but it is balanced out by areas where they are specialized enough to match a PhD in their non-specialized area. Bachelors are like middle-school/elementary teachers. They educate the casual fans only.

Associates only have superficial specialization in a select area. They are not qualified to teach casual fans due to their lack of knowledge in too many areas (e.g Quanchi is specialized with Maul, Snoke, Kylo; but knows nothing about EU or canon literature)

Highschooler is a casual, mainstream, fan aka normie.

Anything less than that is someone who at some point had an interest in SW but never pursued it to "casual fan" level.

Freedon Nadd
Wanna say I am casual?

The Ellimist
the triggering

Kurk
Wanna say I am casual? Your memes certainly are.

DarthSkywalker0
They're not above you. A masters is a masters; you're all specialized in different areas. You're reclassified now; How am I supposed to know who's PMing you?

The way I see it:

PhD knows enough about SW; well rounded in all areas but also specialized. They are professors capable of educating the "advanced casual" star wars fan (e.g Stupendous Wave, Star Wars Theory)

Masters are also very specialized and can choose to educate at the college level; again meaning advanced casual SW fans, but only in their specialized area. Their knowledge in other areas is on the level of the "advanced casual" people they're teaching. If not college lecturers, they can serve as high-school teachers (high-schoolers are casual SW fans--have seen TCW and all movies, some reference books, but not in-depth literature) and educate all around.

Bachelors may have weak spots within the SW continuity where their knowledge is no greater than that of an average SW fan (e.g mine is ToR era), but it is balanced out by areas where they are specialized enough to match a PhD in their non-specialized area. Bachelors are like middle-school/elementary teachers. They educate the casual fans only.

Associates only have superficial specialization in a select area. They are not qualified to teach casual fans due to their lack of knowledge in too many areas (e.g Quanchi is specialized with Maul, Snoke, Kylo; but knows nothing about EU or canon literature)

Highschooler is a casual, mainstream, fan aka normie.

Anything less than that is someone who at some point had an interest in SW but never pursued it to "casual fan" level.

Even under that rubric, your list is still wrong.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
Savage.

Kurk
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Even under that rubric, your list is still wrong. You do it then

Freedon Nadd
Your memes certainly are.

This statement makes no sense. . .

Did it ever ooze through your brain I do that because they are main-stream or because some moments in movies are more cringeworthy than video-games?

How can you even judge my education based on memes?

Kurk
This statement makes no sense. . .

Did it ever ooze through your brain I do that because they are main-stream or because some moments in movies are more cringeworthy than video-games?

How can you even judge my education based on memes? I have not seen a single non-troll post from you until now, when you're getting butt-hurt over a nobody's opinion.

Simple as that.

Nephthys
This thread is cringier than most of what Nadd posts, ngl.

Freedon Nadd
I have not seen a single non-troll post from you until now, when you're getting butt-hurt over a nobody's opinion.

Simple as that.

Your opinion sounds like facts, though. And the reason I troll is when someone posts something that is cringeworthy. And for sometime KMC has become cringeworthy.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Nephthys
This thread is cringier than most of what Nadd posts, ngl.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/59n1F7A8LTGM/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.