The Ultimate Delusion of the Alt-Right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb

Flyattractor
The Biggest Delusion in this is the LEFT thinking that these groups are in any way "RIGHT". Alt or otherwise.

S_W_LeGenD
What lessons the LEFT has drawn from the defeat of Hillary Clinton and expose of Harvey Weinstein? Any introspection?

Surtur

Bashar Teg
there is no alt-left you simple cuck

Emperordmb
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
What lessons the LEFT has drawn from the defeat of Hillary Clinton and expose of Harvey Weinstein? Any introspection?
None apparently

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

lazybones
Hmm, yeah. I've always wondered how the alt-right could ever hope to implement their desired ethno-state. Not just because that would require inordinate political power, as you said, but also because it would be difficult to know when to draw the line. By white, do we just mean those from White-NA and Northern Europe, or does it include the more olive-skinned Mediterraneans? Because I'd imagine each alt-righter will have their own idea on a cutoff point, which could impede things even if the alt-right gained true political power. Then there's the question of ancestry. Could somebody who is white skinned but had, say, some black ancestors quite close to the present (ie. grandparent), be barred from the ethnostate? That is to say: would there be a one drop rule of some sort or would entry be solely based on superficial whiteness (which would open the door to Jews, whom the alt-right despise)? And if it's the one drop rule route, how would this be determined? Compulsory genetic testing? That's a massive infringement on civil liberties. Then there are simple efficiency issues. By barring different racial groups wholesale, an ethnostate would be deprived of productive prospective-citizens who wish to work, integrate and contribute.

Surtur

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Not only are you wrong that's a recent thing (to pretend there's no such thing as the Alt-Left).

That's one of those anti-Trump talking points since he made his statements about the Charlottesville stuff. You've been drinking the CNN Koolaid. I am not sure if it started with CNN but a quick google search nets me a result.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt-left-alt-right-trump-internet-subculture-90s-cyber-what-we-stood-for-a7906246.html

And Wa-Po says the Liberals created the Alt-Left label, not the conservatives:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/08/17/the-alt-right-didnt-invent-alt-left-liberals-did

Bashar Teg
oh?

Surtur
eat

Bashar Teg

Surtur
now it's a proper statement. i do appreciate you opening your statement with some intellectual honesty, unlike the other chimp retards in this thread, but pointing out how all political persuasions have their malignant tumors does not successfully downplay the organization known as the alt-right. it has no equal counterpart on the left. there is no way to spin around that.

It actually does have an equal counterpart on the left lol. You saying "no it doesn't" is irrelevant here. DDM gave you links you just ignored.

But here is the thing: the fact they are equal doesn't downplay the alt right. No more than the alt right downplays the alt left.

Robtard
Thread topic: The Alt-Right and their shit-lord delusions
Surtur: "But what bout the Leftist!!!1!"

Equalization tactics and whataboutism deflections. Well, it is Friday.

|King Joker|

Putinbot1
Only hardcore ****wits are still buying into the alt-right.

Pinocchio, I'm looking at you.

Flyattractor

He is correct. There is only THE LEFT!

dadudemon
Here are my most important words:

Originally posted by dadudemon
Not only are you wrong, that's a recent thing (to pretend there's no such thing as the Alt-Left).

That's one of those anti-Trump talking points since he made his statements about the Charlottesville stuff.

Alt-Left: It's real. It's existed for a loooooong time. It's not new. Only the denial that it doesn't exist is new. As far as them being equivalent to the Alt-Right, I never made such a claim. Another important point is that the Alt-Left does not exist in opposition to the Alt-Right and vice versa. They are not "the same."

And unlike PVS, I won't be a coward and indirectly refer to people. I am specifically referring to PVS when I'm talking about people denying the existence of the Alt-Left and I am referring to people like Surtur who are trying to make the Alt-Right and Alt-Left seem "equal."

Bashar Teg

Surtur

Surtur
agreed. amazed by the amount of chimp retards trying to pull off this ridiculous stunt. they are best left ignored.

^This kid talking shit about anybody here is f'ing hilarious.

Robtard

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

Tzeentch
That's a cool platitude but its mostly irrelevant in regards to American political demographics.

Bashar Teg
the "alt left" is the ultimate delusion of the alt-right. just another dogshit red herring they use to deflect from their own obvious malignancy. society was much more agreeable when we ignored these nazi/collaborator phaggots.

Putinbot1
Dogshit red herrings and misdirection is all the alt-right has left.

socool8520
the "alt left" is the ultimate delusion of the alt-right. just another dogshit red herring they use to deflect from their own obvious malignancy. society was much more agreeable when we ignored these nazi/collaborator phaggots.

I think we all would still ignore them if they weren't being brought up in the media all the time.

As for the Alt left thing, aren't they just referring to the Antifa group?

Emperordmb
Yeah the regressive left isn't really a red herring when they actually have influence in the media, corporations, education, and left-wing parties in the west tbh.

Silent Master
As it's not something he ever wants to talk about or admit exists. he considers any mention of them to be a red herring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.