Yusuke Urameshi vs Saitama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
End of series Urameshi vs Saitama, who wins?

Estacado
Saitama easy.

Dark-Kenshin
Go Caped baldy!

NemeBro
Yusuke couldn't beat Boros, much less Saitama.

Damborgson
Breaking my hearts.

Estacado
Saitama would just stand there take Yusuke's best shots with a pokerface then he kills him with a punch.

Jmanghan
Saitama would tank every character combined in YuYu Hakusho's punch and walk away unscathed.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, tbh, Yusuke would have trouble with most of the monsters Saitama faces- Carnage Kabuto, Deep sea king, etc. He would be quite handily beaten by many of them too.

Saitama oneshots them all, so...

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Estacado
Saitama easy.

I don't get why people argue against Saitama in Vs threads when it is actually impossible to prove what can harm him...

Saitama hasn't been wounded once since he broke his limiter...

I agree that Saitama stomps Yusuke anyway.

Sj_Sharp
As a fan and a reader of OPM: Saitama is the king of a verse which is actually among the weakest ones.
Every planetary + level being would look like a literal, untouchable GOD against street tiers and city busters (at best).

Being said that, Saitama stomps in this thread.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
As a fan and a reader of OPM: Saitama is the king of a verse which is actually among the weakest ones.
Every planetary + level being would look like a literal, untouchable GOD against street tiers and city busters (at best).

Being said that, Saitama stomps in this thread.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.