Break The Wall down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Like SBP, these characters try to break 300 miles thick wall of willpower created by entire GLC.

http://i.imgur.com/wPOaN8A.png
https://i.imgur.com/3OqDvrp.jpg

Just FYI, only a few GLs stopped a galaxy busting explosion without any issue.

http://imgur.com/a/nlI10#0

http://i.imgur.com/kkYnDqv.jpg

Which of them succeed?

Thor
Silver Surfer
Mangog
Odin
Galactus

riv6672
Your links are incredibly slow to load, KMCer.
Anyhow, other than Mangog who i'm not versed in, the others clear w. varying degrees of ease.

xJLxKing
With one attach?

Only Odin and Galactus can do it
While Mangog may be able to do it, I can't see him doing it in space.
Thor and Surfer can't break, not with one attack.

However, every one of those characters listed can do it over a long period of time.

carver9
All of them can.

abhilegend
Originally posted by xJLxKing
With one attach?

Only Odin and Galactus can do it
While Mangog may be able to do it, I can't see him doing it in space.
Thor and Surfer can't break, not with one attack.

However, every one of those characters listed can do it over a long period of time. Originally posted by carver9
All of them can.
All of them can break a barrier (far lesser barrier stopped a galaxy busting attack)?

Proof of this?

krisblaze
I think that second statement of yours requires more proof.

abhilegend
Which one?

krisblaze
That the bubble that contained warworld was far less than the brick wall that Prime broke through.

DarkSaint85
You can't equate the two, lol.

Besides, spheres are uniformly stronger than walls. That's why bubbles form.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
All of them can.

Agreed

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
That the bubble that contained warworld was far less than the brick wall that Prime broke through.
Because more lanterns created it and it was far thicker than the bubble created by a few lanterns. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You can't equate the two, lol.

Besides, spheres are uniformly stronger than walls. That's why bubbles form.
A thin bubble created by a few dozen Lanterns is more durable than a 300 mile thick wall created by most of GLC?

carver9
The Galaxy showing, did it happen in the same book?

krisblaze
The first one is IC and the second one i SCW

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
The Galaxy showing, did it happen in the same book?
It's by the same writer.

tkitna
All of them can

deathslash
All of them can break that wall.

.............wait. Is........did abhi just make a thread for the purpose of shitting on the marvel characters?

abhilegend
Originally posted by tkitna
All of them can Originally posted by abhilegend
All of them can break a barrier (far lesser barrier stopped a galaxy busting attack)?

Proof of this?

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
All of them can break that wall.

.............wait. Is........did abhi just make a thread for the purpose of shitting on the marvel characters? Originally posted by abhilegend
Which one?

Enzeru
I really think that all of them can, even the heralds on a very, very, very good day.

I don't think that Superboy-Prime out-performed a galaxy busting explosion. These two showings can't really be compared at all.
In my opinion it's like the difference between jumping from 10 meters into water upright and flat. If you fall onto the water flat, you'll end up bruised. If you jump from a higher height, you'll probably end up having broken bones. But if you land in the water upright, there won't be any issues.
Another example would be a karate master punching through a wooden panel compared to him running against a door with his full body.

Superboy-Prime pierced through the construct, while the explosion got stopped by the entire surface of the construct.

I don't see why Thor couldn't fly through it with Mjolnir leading the piercing attack. Or Silver Surfer space cheese feat increasing his durability with molecule manipulation and then just bullrushing through. If that's reaching to far, then Silver Surfer could be the only one, who fails. All the other ones just bullrush through it with sheer power.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Enzeru
I really think that all of them can, even the heralds on a very, very, very good day.

I don't think that Superboy-Prime out-performed a galaxy busting explosion. These two showings can't really be compared at all.
In my opinion it's like the difference between jumping from 10 meters into water upright and flat. If you fall onto the water flat, you'll end up bruised. If you jump from a higher height, you'll probably end up having broken bones. But if you land in the water upright, there won't be any issues.
Another example would be a karate master punching through a wooden panel compared to him running against a door with his full body.

Superboy-Prime pierced through the construct, while the explosion got stopped by the entire surface of the construct.

I don't see why Thor couldn't fly through it with Mjolnir leading the piercing attack. Or Silver Surfer space cheese feat increasing his durability with molecule manipulation and then just bullrushing through. If that's reaching to far, then Silver Surfer could be the only one, who fails. All the other ones just bullrush through it with sheer power. Originally posted by abhilegend

A thin bubble created by a few dozen Lanterns is more durable than a 300 mile thick wall created by most of GLC?
Oh its you.

Damborgson
With any means at their disposal or physically like that?

cdtm
Chrs Jericho puts the wall in the Liontamer. (ECW4life)

Enzeru
Originally posted by abhilegend

Oh its you.

"Oh hi, Raj."

No idea why you think that adding more layers of protection to something automatically negates the fact, that piercing through one area of those layers is still much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much easier, than something busting the entire surface area of that protection open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTBtviC8jQ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQW1MOplKOY

Superboy-Primes feat was great, but nothing that can't be accomplished by other powerful characters.
But obviously in your mind only the multiversal Superdudebroboy-Prime can accomplish something like that, while on Marvels side even the low to mid herald Odin would fail.

Flyattractor
Lobo with the Power of the Exploding Numbers does this with ease.

Philosophía
Like SBP, these characters try to break 300 miles thick wall of willpower created by entire GLC.

http://i.imgur.com/wPOaN8A.png
https://i.imgur.com/3OqDvrp.jpg

Just FYI, only a few GLs stopped a galaxy busting explosion without any issue.

http://imgur.com/a/nlI10#0

http://i.imgur.com/kkYnDqv.jpg

Which of them succeed?

Thor
Silver Surfer
Mangog
Odin
Galactus Only Galactus can. But he needs a high-showing to do so.

abhilegend
"Oh hi, Raj."

No idea why you think that adding more layers of protection to something automatically negates the fact, that piercing through one area of those layers is still much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much easier, than something busting the entire surface area of that protection open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTBtviC8jQ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQW1MOplKOY

Superboy-Primes feat was great, but nothing that can't be accomplished by other powerful characters.
But obviously in your mind only the multiversal Superdudebroboy-Prime can accomplish something like that, while on Marvels side even the low to mid herald Odin would fail.
Hey yourself racist.

But no, are you suggesting that a thin bubble is more durable than 300 miles thick wall? Any proof of that in the comic? Originally posted by Damborgson
With any means at their disposal or physically like that?
Anything.

Enzeru

Hey yourself racist.

Being called racist by a sexist. Oh the irony.

But no, are you suggesting that a thin bubble is more durable than 300 miles thick wall? Any proof of that in the comic?

It's always the same old story with you. You with your 2-digit IQ don't understand the concept of logic at all. Everything needs to be spelled out for you explicitly on paper, otherwise you don't even entertain the idea of something being the case.

I had the same story with you so many times before. Most recently in my mind, where I suggested that DCEU Supermans powers are based on his mind. That he flies due to telekinesis. And I pointed out exactly where we can see that. But since no one ever says it, you deny it. Even though it's clear as day that he uses telekinesis to fly. Even Zod did it. It has been seen multiple times, where objects around them started hovering in mid air, when they flew as well.

But no, not in Rajs mind. In Rajs mind women are terrible and should only speak, when spoken to. Superman flies, because hurr durr comics bro. Oh and this thread has been created as a bait. In your mind Superdudebroboy-Prime would punch Galactus' lights out, while holding back.

abhilegend
Being called racist by a sexist. Oh the irony.

Well of course. I call every woman whore after all.
So racist, idiotic and a man child too.

Come back when you have any kind of proof in the comic and are not throwing tantrums.

Enzeru

Come back when you have any kind of proof in the comic and are not throwing tantrums.

Everyone on your list punches through the GL wall. Even Silver Surfer, who is the weakest one on the list, yet would still beat Superman. Must feel terrible for you to know that your favorite superhero (for all the wrong reasons) loses fights to plenty of characters of the other, far more successful company. FeelsBadMan

abhilegend
Everyone on your list punches through the GL wall. Even Silver Surfer, who is the weakest one on the list, yet would still beat Superman. Must feel terrible for you to know that your favorite superhero (for all the wrong reasons) loses fights to plenty of characters of the other, far more successful company. FeelsBadMan
If that's all you got, you're nothing but RealityWarper diet.

Come back when you have any kind of proof of what you said.

Surtur
If you are talking about literally punching through then I actually disagree. I don't see Surfer doing it. He's not anywhere near as strong as Prime when it comes to physical strength. Nor is Thor.

Surfer would need to resort to some powerful energy attacks to bust through.

Philosophía
Is enzeru a bluewaterrider sock account?

I find it hard to believe two idiots like that would simultaneously browse the forum simultaneously. The odds are rather low.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Surtur
If you are talking about literally punching through then I actually disagree. I don't see Surfer doing it. He's not anywhere near as strong as Prime when it comes to physical strength. Nor is Thor.

Surfer would need to resort to some powerful energy attacks to bust through.
So you are saying that Surfer can destroy 300 miles thick wall of willpower created by entire GLC?

Proof of this please.

deathslash
So you are saying that Surfer can destroy 300 miles thick wall of willpower created by entire GLC?

Proof of this please. are you asking them to do it like prime did?

zopzop

Which of them succeed?

Thor
Silver Surfer
Mangog
Odin
Galactus
People are forgetting just how powerful SBP is/was. I get that a lot of people hate the character but there's no denying he had showings that defy logic even in comics (I think he even 4th walled once or twice).

Out of that list, only Odin at his absolute best or a fed Galactus are breaking that wall. Everyone else fails.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
are you asking them to do it like prime did?
Anyway they can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.