McCabe Fired, Steele under libel suit in Britain and the house is coming down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Andrew Mcabe fired and Steele under investigation and now a libel suit in the U.K. where he has to bring evidence for his baseless claims.

The house of cards is falling down.

Oh and Peter Stzrok had a personal friendship with the FISA judge who approved the FISA applicationlaughing out loud

Link

Link

Blindside12
More coming down soon.

Watched Smerconish this morning on CNN, the only good anchor. The CNN lawyer said McCabe's statement reveals Comeys dishonesty. He also said McCabe must be prosecuted for lying under oath the DOJ.

Comey now has lawyered with the Columbia Law Professor he leaked to.

Surtur
I'm enjoying the meltdown some on the left are having over McCabe. It's being spun like Trump intimidated Sessions into firing McCabe.

The truth is that this is the result of a report by the IG, and was the recommended action by FBI officials.

Blindside12
Comey said he never authorized any media disclosures, if you read McCabes statement, he said he did.

"The OIG investigation has focused on information I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor. As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter. It was the type of exchange with the media that the Deputy Director oversees several times per week."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/politics/mccabe-fired-statement-fbi-deputy-director/index.html

Here is Comeys timeline and testimony to Congress where he lied multiple times.
https://medium.com/@IsaacSimpson/comey-almost-definitely-leaked-twice-and-therefore-he-lied-to-congress-6a71de8eda

McCabe insists hes telling the truth, therefore someone is lying. In this circumstance, they both have lied under oath to the DOJ and Congress

Blindside12
The FISA judge in Flynn's case only recused himself after he signed the FISA warrants from his good buddy Strzok

https://thefederalist.com/2018/03/16/revealed-peter-strzok-had-personal-relationship-with-recused-judge-in-michael-flynn-case/

Texts
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/16/strzok-page-texts-reveal-personal-relationship-between-fbi-official-and-judge-recused-from-flynn-case.html

Just for some visual, these people look awful and evil.
https://saraacarter.com/explosive-text-messages-reveal-judge-in-flynn-case-was-friends-with-strzok/

Blindside12
dp

Surtur
The fact McCabe is probably still going to keep acting like he did nothing wrong is going to be entertaining.

Blindside12
CNN even said he should be worried less about his pension and more about the crimes he is going to be prosecuted for, remember, Flynn was charged for "lying" to Peter Strzok, whom at the time had no idea he was being ambushed into a formal sit down interview, that happened at his house.

Strzok is another dirty cop who needs to be fired.

Blindside12
Steele's "Russian source" is a pawn on Putin'slaughing out loud

https://nypost.com/2018/01/22/it-looks-like-the-james-bond-behind-the-dossier-let-a-putin-pawn-do-all-the-work/

Bashar Teg
you two literally cannot stop sucking eachother off. look at this page... look at youselves. cant wait for the "mueller fired" celebration thread and all the cucking it will contain.

Blindside12
You and Rob do the exact same thing. Anyways on topic, you don’t care at all about any of his corruption.

Putinbot1
No one is firing Mueller and firing McCabe will turn out to a Youmongous mistake.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
No one is firing Mueller and firing McCabe will turn out to a Youmongous mistake. i think your confidence in that statement is unwarranted. all trump needs to do is fire seasons and then every defacto doj head until he unearths a loyal ratf*cker. nixon did it.

DarthPlaguis12

Bashar Teg

snowdragon
Originally posted by Blindside12
Comey said he never authorized any media disclosures, if you read McCabes statement, he said he did.

"The OIG investigation has focused on information I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor. As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter. It was the type of exchange with the media that the Deputy Director oversees several times per week."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/politics/mccabe-fired-statement-fbi-deputy-director/index.html

Here is Comeys timeline and testimony to Congress where he lied multiple times.
https://medium.com/@IsaacSimpson/comey-almost-definitely-leaked-twice-and-therefore-he-lied-to-congress-6a71de8eda

McCabe insists hes telling the truth, therefore someone is lying. In this circumstance, they both have lied under oath to the DOJ and Congress

Lulz, oh noze the administration can ask for a focus on an investigation just like they can also ask for investigations to be less focused on........nothing to see here, no other administration has done this before..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lol at McCabe's ending statement, sounds just like a politician making a statement about god bless murica and our troops, USA!

Firefly218

Bashar Teg
mccabe took memos and mueller now has them.

DarthPlaguis12

Bashar Teg
what did he do to deserve prison? seems like another "lock her up" barking shithead campaign.

DarthPlaguis12

DarthPlaguis12

Bashar Teg
oh okay so just like with hillary, he belongs in jail because you've been coached to hate him. 30 year fbi agent needs to go to jail becsuse special fee-fees.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you two literally cannot stop sucking eachother off. look at this page... look at youselves. cant wait for the "mueller fired" celebration thread and all the cucking it will contain.

^Love this try hard. Circle jerks all the time with Rob, yet is unaware of it.

Love it.

Surtur
oh okay so just like with hillary, he belongs in jail because you've been coached to hate him. 30 year fbi agent needs to go to jail becsuse special fee-fees.

Hey dipshit, why did FBI officials recommend McCabe be fired?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Hey dipshit, why did FBI officials recommend McCabe be fired? hey massive phaggot, deserving to be fired does not denote deserving of prison time.

Surtur
hey massive phaggot, deserving to be fired does not denote deserving of prison time.

This depends on how far he truly went. But it's not about fee fee's. It's about what the IG found and what other officials in the FBI recommended based on those findings.

socool8520
What exactly would he be going to prison for?

Surtur

Surtur
LOL just look at the guys face. You can see it begin to change as he realizes what the lawyer is saying about Comey. The part where the guy briefly raises both his eyebrows...

#LoveIt

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by socool8520

you won't get a straight answer from them. trumpers were programmed to hate him and therefore he deserves prison. thats how these radicalized dumbcunts operate.

Putinbot1
Trust me, only one person will be in legal trouble when the dust settles.

Surtur
you won't get a straight answer from them. trumpers were programmed to hate him and therefore he deserves prison. thats how these radicalized dumbcunts operate.

Typical coping.

Surtur
Originally posted by socool8520

The reality is we don't know until we see the full report from the IG. Then we will see if he did anything illegal. Or it could just be he violated many FBI policies, but didn't violate the law. I don't know what the specific law is when it comes to leaking things, etc.

What we know now is that this was recommended by FBI officials based on the IG's report. But some on the left are spinning it as purely political. Trump wanted McCabe gone this is true, but as I said, this came about from FBI officials. They knew very well when this guy was supposed to retire and they recommended this anyways.

I'm not trying to say anything is for sure, but now we have also seen him(perhaps unintentionally) implicate Comey with perjury. On the other hand perhaps he knew exactly what he was saying.

Firefly218

Bashar Teg
soon trump's army of programmed barking retards will be calling for mueller to be fired/locked up/drawn and quartered

Blindside12
Look how mad Bash is about a republican getting fired for leaking info to the media about Hillary.

Priceless

Putinbot1
When the truth outs and Trump and everything he and his inner circle are involved in is exposed... America will be saved.

Blindside12
Whirly, you are smart, how can you be this naive bro? There is no evidence of collusion on Trump's campaign but there is plenty of evidence on Clinton's.

This isn't opinion this is reality and we both know it.

I know you don't like Trump bro, but we have corruption at the highest levels of the FBI that has to be rooted out.

Putinbot1
If Trump has nothing to hide, he should let the Investigation wrap up. Then we can all judge what comes out of it.

Blindside12
He is letting it wrap up though

This was written almost 4 months ago and it's all come true

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/amp/

Putinbot1
Let's hope he lets it come to a natural conclusion. If he doesn't he will break America.

Blindside12
Can you read that piece and give me your thoughts

Putinbot1
We have differing opinions on what's coming true TI. I do not believe the Prsident should have said anything about an ongoing investigation and I believe he is probably already culpable of obstruction. We will see.

Blindside12
Is he not entitled to his first Ammendments rights and the right to please his case to the American people?

Putinbot1
Btw, I read that article before and much of it is true but omits a great deal and it's spin is to sling mud at the FBI, some deserved. It does not address the need to investigate Trump which is paramount and will put things in a different light.

Bashar Teg
Look how mad Bash is about a republican getting fired for leaking info to the media about Hillary.

Priceless

"bark bark bark bark"

Putinbot1
He gets his first amendment rights, however, he doesn't get to interfere politically, The FBI also get the right to investigate, if no one is above the law.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Btw, I read that article before and much of it is true but omits a great deal and it's spin is to sling mud at the FBI, some deserved. It does not address the need to investigate Trump which is paramount and will put things in a different light.

Why is the need to investigate him Paramount when the evidence Clinton and the DNC colluded with Russian sources and foreign agents to interfere with our democracy?

I don't understand we must investigate Trump for years while ignoring the Clinton's crimes.

Firefly218

Blindside12
There is the fact she paid $12,000,000 for the Russian Dossier complied by a foreign agent.

Wow you are one of those "treasonist Trump" baffoons to? Even full of Schiff said he didn't commit treason.

Surtur
Whirly, you are smart, how can you be this naive bro? There is no evidence of collusion on Trump's campaign but there is plenty of evidence on Clinton's.

This isn't opinion this is reality and we both know it.

I know you don't like Trump bro, but we have corruption at the highest levels of the FBI that has to be rooted out.

They don't care. Period. Anytime you point out anything negative these people have done leftists shrug it off by saying you are just trying to smear Mueller, etc.

Blindside12
So basically the FBI is to big to fail?

Surtur
So basically the FBI is to big to fail?

More like their hatred for Trump blinds them to anything else.

But let us see what happens now, you see the article I posted about McCabe throwing Comey under the bus?

Bashar Teg

DarthPlaguis12

Who coached me ya moron big grin

No he deserves it cause helped her get off when she broke the law, learn to read. She also broke the law.

DarthPlaguis12

I gave you an answer lol

DarthPlaguis12

Blindside12
because special rules for special broflakes, that's why.

Denying Hillary paid millions to foriegn agents is special rules for special broflakes.

Bashar Teg
still no evidence, only more barking. conclusion: mccabe belongs in prison with comey and hillary because fee-fees.

Surtur
still no evidence, only more barking. conclusion: mccabe belongs in prison with comey and hillary because fee-fees.

Do you think McCabe deserves to get his full pension?

Bashar Teg

how can i answer that? i don't know his guilt or innocence in the matter. my fee-fees aren't special enough for me to know that.

Surtur
how can i answer that? i don't know his guilt or innocence in the matter. my fee-fees aren't special enough for me to know that.

It's weird your special fee fee's let you down now, cuz it's not like you haven't had an abundance of those before.

Blindside12

No evidence?

laughing out loud

WP: Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

Surtur
No evidence?

laughing out loud

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

Get those facts outta here, we got feelings at stake!

Bashar Teg
Get those facts outta here, we got feelings at stake!

saying it in jest doesn't make your m.o. any less apparent.

Blindside12
No evidence?

laughing out loud

WP said it.

Bashar Teg
covered that long ago. that is not collusion with a foreign govt. but that doesn't matter to you broflakes because fee-fees.

Blindside12
Steele's was Putin's puppet, what are you talking about? Bro come one.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/opinion/national-security/375134-christopher-steele-putins-unwitting-puppet-in-the-campaign-to-shake%3famp

snowdragon

Apparently, Inspector General Michael Horrowitz found that McCabe released information he wasn't supposed to.

Also, the head of the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility Candace Will (appointed by Mueller) thought McCabe's actions warranted his termination hence forfeiting his pension.

More importantly in this dog and pony show, it showed Comey and McCabe doing things they weren't supposed to and Comey has taken the supposed "high road" when in fact it's now shown he perjured himself in front of Congress if what McCabe said is true.

So in this process, we have learned that the leaders in the FBI aren't those noble watchdogs of the US system and above reproach.

Blindside12
Now the media and democrats doesn't trust the FBI's office of professional ethics of the OIG who recommended his firing.

Now they are attacking the FBI.

Priceless.

Blindside12
Apparently McCabe pulled a Comey and took memos. But he never turned them over to Congress or the senate Intel or judiciary committees. So now is he not only a liar, and a leaker, but he withheld information from Congress.

Robtard
mccabe took memos and mueller now has them.

Saw that; love it. It's part of the reason why Trump's lawyers started shitting themselves and ranting how Mueller's investigation needs to end now. Right now.

The other big factor is now with Mueller requesting documents directly from Trump's businesses, he's at Trump's doormat and the door is creaking open. Next step is to request documents directly from Trump. When that happens, the tantrums will be of the likes we've never seen before. That's if Mueller last that long now.

Surtur
McCabe lied to investigators.

Hey, what happened to Michael Flynn for doing that? Does anyone here remember what happened to Michael Flynn for doing that?

Surtur
What makes this all the more bizarre is that some democrats are upset over McCabe being fired. Despite the fact the stuff he is being fired for wasn't leaked to make Trump look bad, rather it made Hilary look bad.

You would think the Democrats would be in favor of getting rid of him lol.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Robtard
Saw that; love it. It's part of the reason why Trump's lawyers started shitting themselves and ranting how Mueller's investigation needs to end now. Right now.

The other big factor is now with Mueller requesting documents directly from Trump's businesses, he's at Trump's doormat and the door is creaking open. Next step is to request documents directly from Trump. When that happens, the tantrums will be of the likes we've never seen before. That's if Mueller last that long now.

Funny the Comey memos turned out to be a big nothing burger and turned out to be illegal to leak those to the media like he did.

Already assuming McCabes memos are now going to incriminate Trump when it didn't work out the last Tim?

Blindside12
McCabe lied to investigators.

Hey, what happened to Michael Flynn for doing that? Does anyone here remember what happened to Michael Flynn for doing that?

When McCabe lies it's different.

Did you know he welcomed a OIG investigation and all his friends worked at the FBI office of Accountability? So basically he did some really bad shit they could not even cover up.

Robtard
Funny the Comey memos turned out to be a big nothing burger and turned out to be illegal to leak those to the media like he did.

Already assuming McCabes memos are now going to incriminate Trump when it didn't work out the last Tim?

Every time some snippet comes out Trumpers do a victory dance because Trump wasn't immediately charged with something and arrested.

When in reality, that's not how it works, cos: "Ongoing investigation".

Blindside12
You do realize that people here like Bash think hes going to jail, which is more laughable then "Trumpers" doing a victory dance over Jim Comeys grandstanding.

Surtur

SquallX
Who said that?

Blindside12
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQnjD9-XUAYWu0S.jpg

snowdragon
That site is sketchy to use as reliable source material.

Bashar Teg
you just described his entire news feed

Blindside12
Actually no, I just googled "f*ck Flynn and then we f*ck Trump"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=f*ck+Flynn+and+then+we+f*ck+Trump

SquallX

Robtard
Actually no, I just googled "f*ck Flynn and then we f*ck Trump"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=f*ck+Flynn+and+then+we+f*ck+Trump

Your link leads you to sites like TruePundit and TheGatewayPundit, which are whackjob sensationalist tinfoilhatery conspiracy sites.

Robtard

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nephthys

It seems you have fallen prey to some

https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT4ApznCZTtuBjmHHa/giphy.gif

Blindside12
Your link leads you to sites like TruePundit and TheGatewayPundit, which are whackjob sensationalist tinfoilhatery conspiracy sites.

Considering McCabe hated Flynn, I dont doubt these specific claims. Considering every day on the left people are saying "**** Trump" its not hard to believe someone else would.

The flynn investigation was clearly retaliation of Flynn backing up sexual allegations against McCabe.

"The FBI launched a criminal probe against former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn two years after the retired Army general roiled the bureau’s leadership by intervening on behalf of a decorated counterterrorism agent who accused now-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other top officials of sexual discrimination, according to documents and interviews."

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe

Robtard
Two things

1) Nothing you said supports that McCabe actually said that, it seems to have been made-up by a retarded uber-Trumper on twitter

2) People on the right also say "f*ck Trump"; this is a bipartisan thing

Blindside12
Strzok said fck Trump, and you didnt care, why would you care about this? There are texts from Strzok saying the same thing, and having a meeting in Andy's office about this.

if you didnt care then you dont care now. You have never cared about FBI corruption.

Nephthys
Isn't McCabe a republican anyway?

Blindside12
Does a political party matter?

Robtard
Strzok said fck Trump, and you didnt care, why would you care about this? There are texts from Strzok saying the same thing, and having a meeting in Andy's office about this.

if you didnt care then you dont care now. You have never cared about FBI corruption.

Oh boy. I care about freedom of speech, actually.

Blindside12
So the people investigating Trump, should be saying **** Trump, he an idiot?

Robtard
Are people not allowed to think freely? Unless you think McCabe was going to outright falsify evidence, it doesn't matter how he feels as long as he can do his job. This is an aside to us not even knowing if he actually said that, considering the source.

Been said before: it's actually better to have someone who is going to look at things with extreme scrutiny due to bias in a case like this than something who is going to do a half-assed job because they're a biased Trumper. Look at what the House Intelligence Committee Republicans did recently with declaring "no collusion" and then we find out they didn't interview certain people they should have; they didn't request and review certain documents they should have etc. Basically a rushed hack job.

IMO, it's why the Trumpersphere is shitting itself over Mueller constantly, he's someone who is going to turn over every rock, leaf and twig regardless of where it leads and this scares them; it scares them to nightmares. On the bright side for you, if Mueller clears Trump, it's probably a safe bet Trump is indeed innocent.

Blindside12
*he's

Surtur
Are people not allowed to think freely? Unless you think McCabe was going to outright falsify evidence, it doesn't matter how he feels as long as he can do his job. This is an aside to us not even knowing if he actually said that, considering the source.

Been said before: it's actually better to have someone who is going to look at things with extreme scrutiny due to bias in a case like this than something who is going to do a half-assed job because they're a biased Trumper. Look at what the House Intelligence Committee Republicans did recently with declaring "no collusion" and then we find out they didn't interview certain people they should have; they didn't request and review certain documents they should have etc. Basically a rushed hack job.

IMO, it's why the Trumpersphere is shitting itself over Mueller constantly, he's someone who is going to turn over every rock, leaf and twig regardless of where it leads and this scares them; it scares them to nightmares. On the bright side for you, if Mueller clears Trump, it's probably a safe bet Trump is indeed innocent.

I LOVE this logic. People with extreme bias will, gosh darnit, do a better job.

We get to apply it to all investigations, correct?

Blindside12

He falsified testimony, is that not enough for you, hence why he was fired, because he lied to the FBi and DOJ and the OIG found out.

The OIG isnt some Trumpster, the guy was appointed by Obama.

Surtur
He falsified testimony, is that not enough for you, hence why he was fired, because he lied to the FBi and DOJ and the OIG found out.

The truly pathetic thing is they wouldn't react the same way with the roles reversed. They would not go "well, bias is a good think, cuz..reasons!".

Rob would see the fox guarding the hen house and think "That shit is legit".

Robtard
Any other evils you wish to apply to me?

Surtur
Any other evils you wish to apply to me?

Here, this bottle of wax doesn't have much left, but it should be enough to give your cross a nice shiny new look.

Robtard
Seems you're irked at me because I called out your ridiculous twitter source. You'll get over it in time. I know you will.

Surtur
Seems your irked at me because I called out your ridiculous twitter source. You'll get over it in time. I know you will.

If you need to project, I'll allow it.

Robtard
Now he's imagining I was the one who used a rediculous twitter source here. Weird.

Surtur
Now he's imagining I was the one who used a rediculous twitter source here. Weird.

It's okay if you're upset Rob.

BackFire
I'm upset.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm upset.
Do a quick scan of the twitter link/page below, you'll laugh:

Is this your source?

https://twitter.com/Lrihendry? ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eau
thor

Say it ain't so, Surt

Her background is worth the price of admission alone

Blindside12

Robtard

Bashar Teg
Do a quick scan of the twitter link/page below, you'll laugh:

Her background is worth the price of admission alone

what a pretty retard. definitely would, assuming she's legally capable of giving consent.

Surtur

Robtard
Seems my facts once again set Surt off into personal attacks.

Bashar Teg
it's the only way he knows how to argue baby

Blindside12

Robtard
Not really: Sessions said the firing — carried out a little more than a day before McCabe was set to retire from the FBI — was triggered by internal reviews that concluded McCabe violated Justice Department policies and was not forthcoming with investigators probing FBI actions before the 2016 presidential election.

Justice Department officials determined that “McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor — including under oath — on multiple occasions," the attorney general said in a statement. -snip

Sessions still had to recuse himself for his initial not fully forthcoming testimony.

Blindside12
No he recused himself because being on the campaign presented a conflict for an ongoing investigation.

Im no fan of Sessions but people lying what happened is dishonest.

Robtard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.