U.S Avengers Vs Justice League America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
https://i1.wp.com/majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/U.S.AvengersCover.jpg

VS

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Justice-League-of-America-1-DC-Comics-Rebirth-spoilers-preview-1.jpg

Which "Team Murica" takes this?

Philosophía
Lobo solos.

MrMind
^Yep pretty much, nobody can beat the Ray either

StiltmanFTW
Lobo can't do shit to Squirrel Girl.

Flyattractor
That is true of JLA Lobo at least.

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lobo can't do shit to Squirrel Girl. The only way she survives this is if she has a dolphin cousin.

deathslash
Lobo's been harmed by Black Canary. He's not nearly as tough as you guys are making him out to be.

Zack M
When was that?

Flyattractor
JLA Lobo is the Team Punching Bag. His only Role on the Team is to get hurt and heal. That is all He does.

tkitna
Avengers team has Squirrel Girl. Its spite in their favor.

Flyattractor
At least their SG aint Butt Fugly like the Other SG girl.

DarkSaint85
Let's see how she deals with Hulk in the next issue of US Avengers.

Flyattractor
Why is Marve doing another "Hulk Beats up the MU" Story Arc again?

Other then that they are cheap hacks?

Byond
Squirrel Girl solo. Spite thread

Zack M
Killer Frost solos.

Byond
Originally posted by Zack M
Killer Frost solos.

She goes down to Squirrel Girl. SG solo

Zack M
SG gets her life force sucked out. Unless, she's immune to that?

DarkSaint85
Let's see how she deals with Hulk. Most if not all of her notable victories have come off panel.

Byond
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Let's see how she deals with Hulk. Most if not all of her notable victories have come off panel.

That is her thing. In her solo series, she beat the entirety of Marvel Earth. And that was a clone of her. Her powers are PIS. She neats all, off panel. Noone can beat her on panel, and off panel noone can escape her wrath.

DarkSaint85
In LOBO's solo series, he's beaten God and the Devil, lol.

The storyline where she beat Marvel Earth was a standalone story from Marvel, i.e. non canon. As confirmed by Marvel themselves - they explicitly said it was a standalone story.

Byond
Doesn't matter if it is a standalone or not. She has stil beaten more powerful opponents. Have you read her comics? They are awesome, and she is unbeatable, its in her f****** superhero title.

DarkSaint85
If it's standalone, I interpret that to mean it's separate, i.e. non canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.