Harley Quinn Vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--a0a-mi6v--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/q1tq8gm1krql4zkcivn6.png

Pictured versions.
No prep.
No BFR.

https://i.imgflip.com/26mg2o.jpg

deathslash
Surprised that nobody replied to this. Harley wins.

riv6672
I'm surrised too; thanks for replying KMCer.

Damborgson
Kingpin pulls off her arms

Digi
As with most competitive KP threads, it depends on era. Harley would probably beat Fisk post-2000. Early KP rolls with relative ease.

Originally posted by riv6672
thanks for replying KMCer.

Why is this your new thing? Just seems an odd choice, is all.

DarkSaint85
Because of Leoni.

He wants called him Leon, we all had a laugh, so riv is now doing this so as to...prove a point about not annoying people? I don't know.

leonidas
laughing out loud

that crazy 6672 (if i say it long enough it will catch on!) thumb up

fisk pummels her, regardless of era i think. strong enough (at times) to compete with spidey, skilled enough to take out red skull. she's crazy and fast but would need to get in close at some point and he'd end her. what are some of harleys big feats that would indicate this is competitive?

Digi
Calling him Leon is hilarious, though. 6672, not as much.

biscuits

leonidas
i think it has a great, prisoner-esque/criminal-esque feel to it. sneer

Digi
Sure thing, Leon.

dgrin

StiltmanFTW
Fisk.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Digi

Why is this your new thing? Just seems an odd choice, is all.

You just made a new enemy, Mark. Riv will destroy your prostate and throat for that.

Say your prayers, man.

Digi
Sure thing, ManFTW.

dgrin

StiltmanFTW
ManFTW thumb up, WomanFTL thumb down

I'm beginning to like you and your way of thinking, Mark.

riv6672
Originally posted by Digi
As with most competitive KP threads, it depends on era. Harley would probably beat Fisk post-2000. Early KP rolls with relative ease.

I was thinking modern era, to go w. Fisk assaulting DP, KMCer, so your distinction's pretty important, thank you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.