Equus Vs Epsilon Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
https://i.imgur.com/sz7gWUF.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/88MbrGw.jpg

StiltmanFTW
You know I have nothing against you, but you need to stop with those one-sided matches in DC favour laughing out loud

Epsilon was a minor villain appearing in what, one arc...? In which he got casually destroyed by Wolverine.

Fight took 3 pages? If we include Epsilon's entrance and everything. And if he failed to incapacitate Wolverine despite managing to grab him, he surely will not fare better against Equus.

Zack M
Equus never really posed a challenge to Superman, though. Plus, Karate Kid toyed with him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zack M
Equus never really posed a challenge to Superman, though. Plus, Karate Kid toyed with him.

He was a big motherf*cker capable of penetrating kryptonian skin and regenerating whole limbs...

Again - Epsilon has done nothing, to my knowledge. Getting steamrolled by Wolverine with ridiculous ease is not a feat.

One Big Mob
I agree with Zack Molestor. Epsilon Red wins easily.

Vanguard
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I agree with Zack Molestor.

So that's what the "M" stands for? You think ya know a guy..... sad

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Vanguard
So that's what the "M" stands for? You think ya know a guy..... sad Yeah. The good thing about Zack is he isn't into no kiddie shit. He hunts men. He is now allowed to just walk into the DC offices and just grab anyone's ass he comes around and everyone is too scared to say anything.

"Yo toots, serve me up another spite thread if ya know what's good for ya, see?"
*wink and fingergun*

And Dan Didio texts him a thread like this. Rinse and repeat.

Zack M
rolling on floor laughing

Digi
Yeah, it's dumb. We used to talk to talk to golem about his excessive thread creating, back when the forums were more strictly modded. Zack has long since passed golem, who had favorites but didn't have any particular agenda; but I think #3 on the thread-starter list all-time is less than half Zack's count. So it's pretty ridiculous imo. Enough people take his bait and actually discuss stuff that it's harmless enough, but I try to avoid his threads, because he actually causes me to like DC less (I only popped in here bc I couldn't quite place Epsilon Red in my memory), and I'd rather my enjoyment or lack thereof not be affected by arbitrary internet trolls. But we're imperfect creatures, so it is what it is. At least he's a decent news aggregator for DC over in the general comics forum.

/srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.