Darth Marr vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solar Power
Inspired by all the scaling generated from quote integration for combat analysis

All Out Fight
Neutral Ground, let's say a level field on Alderaan with rocks and trees
Standard gear and 10 meter starting distance between the two

SunRazer
Marr > "the second coming of Exar Kun".

So Marr wins.

CuckedCurry

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by SunRazer

So Marr wins.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/EVbEdEW3kuu0o/giphy.gif

Nephthys
Kun, obviously.

SheGotHerOwn
^malak>kun>marr?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by SheGotHerOwn
^malak>kun>marr?

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e017224fc8ff898ac789001b8bf91625/tumblr_mj1vvzXokC1rm49iao1_400.gif

Nephthys
Originally posted by SheGotHerOwn
^malak>kun>marr?

The first is still debateable. The second isn't.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer

Is he though?

DarthAnt66
yeh

Nephthys
Hell no. Wrath would kick his ass.

FreshestSlice
Marr isn't above the Wrath, kek.

The Ellimist
Not to be a d*ck but "the second coming of Exar Kun" doesn't necessarily mean he's actually as powerful as him.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Marr isn't above the Wrath, kek.
Thought that was about Nox, MB.

Nephthys
Nox would also destroy Marr.

DarthAnt66
nah

Nephthys
No way could Marr do to Thanaton what Nox did. Nox is if not the Wrath's equal, in the ballpark or outright better.

DarthAnt66
Marr saw what Nox did and wasn't impressed, tbh.

FreshestSlice
That's because Marr isn't invulnerable from needing five Force Ghosts. Getting one shot while still using two, mind you.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Marr saw what Nox did and wasn't impressed, tbh.

Marr's the guy who pushed for her to join the Dark Council and said he'd doubted he'd ever see Thanaton lose. He was clearly impressed.

But really that's some weak reasoning. Nox has far greater showings than Marr does. The only thing Marr has is that quote about being second to none, which can be interpreted in a non-combat related manner and his Lachris speed feat. On the other hand Nox completely owned a guy said in the codex to be an 'unparalleled lightsaber duelist', so Marr's got nothing Nox can't handle.

NewGuy01
No, the best Marr has is maintaining a seat on the Dark Council for 40 years, which is no joke tbh.

Nephthys
Of course. I'm not saying Marr is shit. Nox is just better. All the Force protags are (and the Champ and Cipher can be argued to be on his level too tbh).

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nox is not better. At all.

FreshestSlice
thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nox is not better. At all.

Why not?

Nephthys
As I've been recently reminded of, the protags are called the most powerful heroes of their respective factions.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Nephthys
As I've been recently reminded of, the protags are called the most powerful heroes of their respective factions.

I'd hope so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.