MUI Goku vs. SSB Vegito

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
*Manga Vegito.
*Neither forms have a time-limit.

How goes this?

RealityWarper
Probably Goku.

Damborgson
Hard to say, Vegito only has that comment about possibly being greater than Beerus

Estacado
Well if its Vegito from the Black arc I think Goku could beat him.

If its a current fusion I can see him taking MUI.

Galan007
Let's do both.

Round 1: SSB Vegito from the future Trunks arc.
Round 2: a current SSB Vegito.

Ridley_Prime
In that case, Goku wins round 1, but probably loses round 2, fusion time limits notwithstanding. A current SSJB Vegito would give UI/MIU more of a fight than Kefla did at the very least.

bbrem123
Man I wish we could see a MUI Vegito. That seems soooo damn op it isnt even funny.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

SSJGGogeta
Against Zamasu arc Vegito? Probably MUI Goku, by the skin of his teeth.

Current Vegito would rofl-stomp, in SSJB.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Galan007
Let's do both.

Round 1: SSB Vegito from the future Trunks arc.
Round 2: a current SSB Vegito.

Round 1: MUI Goku slaughters him, Vegetto Blue is probably in the same ballpark of the strongest GoDs, MUI Goku is easily ahead of that now.
Round 2: I have limit breaker Jiren >> "standard" serious Jiren, of whom we have multiple statements saying that he is somebody not even a God of Destruction can defeat. Not "his God of Destruction" but "a God of Destruction", in a general way. Considering that Beerus should be among the very strongest GoDs, I have Jiren in the same ballpark with him, at the very least. And limit breaker Jiren >> that.
And "bloodlust" MUI Goku > limit breaker Jiren, with ease.
MUI Goku is OP, but Potara is OP as well. Can you imagine, given how stronger current Goku and Vegeta are than they were in the Zamasu arc, how stronger would Vegetto be as well?
I'd give it to the fusion.

But the real question is: how motherfotherly strong would a current MUI Vegetto be? naughty

MrMind
seeing how ss2 kefla can give UI goku a fight, this is a closer fight than
I thought

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by MrMind
seeing how ss2 kefla can give UI goku a fight, this is a closer fight than
I thought

Yes, but that was 2nd time UI Omen Goku, and at the end of the day Kefla couldn't even touch him.
Then Goku proceeded to get even stronger during the tournament itself, then again he unlocked UI Omen for a third time (getting apparently even stronger), and then, finally, he went MUI becoming, again, much, much stronger.

At the end of the day, MUI Goku >>>> 2nd time UI Omen Goku against Ssj2 Bersek Kelfa

Galan007
Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
"standard" serious Jiren, of whom we have multiple statements saying that he is somebody not even a God of Destruction can defeat. This was more likely just referencing Jiren's power as a whole -- not Jiren in a specific/suppressed state.

A full power Jiren is presumably ~ Beerus(perhaps a bit stronger.) There is no legitimate evidence suggestive of a suppressed Jiren being at or above Hakaishin-level, though.

cdtm
Plus being able to beat "A god of destruction" could be true, without referring to Beerus.

Since they come at different strength levels.

Mendax
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
In that case, Goku wins round 1, but probably loses round 2, fusion time limits notwithstanding. A current SSJB Vegito would give UI/MIU more of a fight than Kefla did at the very least. agree. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.