The Sinking City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
t9jz7up_VQs

Arachnid1
I've been following this game for years at this point. I'll eat up anything Lovecraft.

Arachnid1
They put out a teaser and this will be showcased at E3. I cant wait to see what they have in store. I want to see some real terrifying horror elements.

Quincy
Super cool idea I'm in

Arachnid1
Sx6vmTUHV30

What a badass trailer.

Kazenji
This game is out next week, Hope it ends up being good.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kazenji
This game is out next week, Hope it ends up being good. Holy crap already? I've been actually following this and I'm still being taken by surprise. I hope they advertise better this coming week.

Fingers crossed for some good 3rd person horror.

Kazenji
Damn....

looks like its a dud for some sites

3/10 Gamespot
64% Metacritic
66% PC Gamer

meanwhile IGN gave it a 7.8/10

Smasandian
Polygon reviewed saying the investigations resemble real detective work but going through the city a ****ing slog.

I was intrigued by the idea of investigations but it would be ruined by the reviewer explains about navigation. If I have to take 15 minutes of meaningless travel to interview somebody 3-4 times...it zaps all fun out of it.

BruceSkywalker
i've watched some of this on a youtube channel.. the game looks okay

Trocity
The Stinking City, more like.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Smasandian
Polygon reviewed saying the investigations resemble real detective work but going through the city a ****ing slog.

I was intrigued by the idea of investigations but it would be ruined by the reviewer explains about navigation. If I have to take 15 minutes of meaningless travel to interview somebody 3-4 times...it zaps all fun out of it.

I was hoping the game was going to be good.....oh well.

Kazenji
Sn2J09RHlhE

Arachnid1
Yeah, I hear it's a bit rough technically. Lore/story wise and dialogue wise I've heard good things though. I also here the "detective" aspect is well done. It's exactly what I expected from an indy title, so I'll still give it a go. At least it turned out better than Call of Cthulhu.

Kazenji
Alot of the glitches/bugs i'm sure will be fixed up with a patch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.