Whitey Bulger and Robert Mueller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12

Bashar Teg
^^loyal cuck

Blindside12
You mean like Mueller did with Whitey Bulger? This was written in 2011 you dolt. He let Whitey carry off his his criminal competitors while burning bodies.

Here is one from 2002, when this was going down by the NYT.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/24/us/trial-ending-for-boston-fbi-agent-accused-of-mob-ties.html

Bashar Teg
no. foxnews, your programmer and puppeteer, reposted the story to try and smear mueller. your assertion that he was corrupt is based on no real evidence. just another soon-to-be forgotten nothing burger.

Blindside12
None of this is from Fox News, its from the NYT and Boston Press, but tell me why Mueller should be excused for his actions regarding Whitey Bulger

Bashar Teg
"reposted" is a word. it means something. from 3 days ago.

https://saraacarter.com/questions-still-surround-robert-muellers-boston-past/

Blindside12
Dont know who that is, sorry.

Blindside12
If Mueller is so honest, why is his staffing choices so dishonest and full of shit and literally pieces of shit, a toilet is better then these who have had one conviction over turned after another.

Link

Bashar Teg
foxnews necro'd a really old nyt artcle, and you expectedly drew baseless conclusions of corruption from the questions and controversy surrounding the bulger case. you suspect trump is guilty and thats why you support this systematic ratf*cking of justice to protect him.

Blindside12
I cant find anything on this related to foxnews.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fox+news+whitey+bulger+robert+mueller

Blindside12

Bashar Teg
#calledit

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
soon trump's army of programmed barking retards will be calling for mueller to be fired/locked up/drawn and quartered

Blindside12
I never said any of those things, swing, miss.

Bashar Teg
not all. not yet. soon.

Blindside12
So you are unwilling to even look at the choices hes making and be critical and objective?

Bashar Teg
you declared him corrupt in the OP, so please spare me the two-faced fake objectivity. i'd love for them to reopen the whole bulger case, I've always been fascinated with gangsta shit. you however are drawing false conclusions (lying) to suit your program (protect glorious leader).

Blindside12
Again, swing and miss. "It appears Mueller was involved in some serious corruption in the FBI"

Optics are everything.

Bashar Teg
that directly implies that he was corrupt, so have fun doing your flips

Blindside12
SO your opinion, is every American has to swear undying loyalty to an un elected bureaucrats, and if you dont, you are cucking for Putin. That sounds like actual communism not democracy. Your actually guilty of what you are accusing me of.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Blindside12
SO your opinion, is every American has to swear undying loyalty to an un elected bureaucrats, and if you dont, you are cucking for Putin. That sounds like actual communism not democracy. Your actually guilty of what you are accusing me of.

not wasting my time with your halfassed strawman deflection.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that directly implies that he was corrupt, so have fun doing your flips

Blindside12
You are entrenched in the idea any attack on Robert Mueller means you are cucking for Putin, completely ignoring his partisan investigation and questionable decisions in the past and present. Democracy is the ability to stand up if you see something is wrong, not be silenced by people like yourself trying to use insults to degrade and disparage the person from speaking his mind.

BackFire
In Soviet Russia, Putin cucks you.

Blindside12
Here in the US, Putin cucked you

Robtard
May 17th 2017

Originally posted by Robtard
The second Mueller even hints that something may not be kosher with Trump/admin, he'll become public enemy/cuck #1 to the Trumpers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.