Mace Windu vs Jacen Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
I was considering my options for the strongest Jedi thread and turned to Jacen. I'm wondering how people think he stacks up and how much he really improved after become a Sith (imo it was likely negligible).

Jacen from Betrayal, just before he turned to the dark side.

Ursumeles
He grew more powerful by the day, so it probably was a considerable improvement.

Anyway, Mace takes Prime Caedus, let alone Jedi Jacen.

Nephthys
Was that actually an accolade or just his own thoughts?

ILS
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He grew more powerful by the day, so it probably was a considerable improvement.

Anyway, Mace takes Prime Caedus, let alone Jedi Jacen. Agreed.

Greysentinel365
Originally posted by ILS
Agreed.

DarthAnt66
Mace is with Sidious. Caedus is not.

JKBart
Yeah, Mace would even beat prime Caedus, though Caedus is just one level below imo.

Trocity
Mace, great fight though. Caedus' resourcefulness makes it so Mace doesn't walk away unscathed.

The Ellimist
I could see Jacen winning against any Mace Windu but the one who fights Palpatine. (Not arguing it was a temporary state)

DarthAnt66
lmfao

Ursumeles
Even as of TPM and AotC Mace has accolades putting him = Yoda. So, Jacen defeating RotS Mace is pretty cancerous ngl.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
is pretty cancerous ngl.

Originally posted by The Ellimist

What were you expecting, lmfao? erm

Ursumeles
Kek smile

BazookaMaster
Mace wins, good fight.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Was that actually an accolade or just his own thoughts?

>literally tried to use the same exact inner monologue BS to wank Malgus by literally powerscaling him day by day over decades

Freedon Nadd
Mace Windu

Trocity
Originally posted by NewGuy01
>literally tried to use the same exact inner monologue BS to wank Malgus by literally powerscaling him day by day over decades

https://media.tenor.com/images/c2becb5963e4cd3eaea9e8991d9da395/tenor.gif

MythLord
Windu takes Jedi Jacen. Nice fight, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.