Surfer w/Mjlonir vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who's winning this? No bfr.

RealityWarper
Probably Surfer.

He could beat the Earth-616 young Thanos.

Damborgson
So could Prime though. Way worse honestly.

Prime would win.

xJLxKing
Prime

Heat vision would break Mjlonir

The rest should be easy

leonidas
prime wins. the hammer isn't amping his durability. prime just pummels him into unconsciousness.

Damborgson
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime

The rest should be easy

That's probably the worst way to go at it.

He just needs to get up close and yoohoo his heehoos.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by leonidas
prime wins. the hammer isn't amping his durability. prime just pummels him into unconsciousness.

If its the actual worthy Surfer that appears in the Thanks series, this ain't happening.

carver9
Exactly

DarkSaint85
So you're using future Surfer as equal to current Surfer? Ok.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Fallen One Surfer with Mjolnir would annihilate like 5 Primes. He was beating down King Thanos who's basically a cosmic entity.

Current Surfer with Mjolnir is a different animal most likely. A much closer fight than regular Surfer vs. Prime, but Prime would get the nod from me.

Prime

The rest should be easy

Terrible idea. The moment he utilizes energy attacks, Surfer could easily drain Prime of all his energy, leaving him powerless.

zopzop
616 Surfer with Mjolnir dies.

I need to know more about Fallen One Surfer with Mjolnir before I give my opinion there.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So you're using future Surfer as equal to current Surfer? Ok.

I'm using the Surfer that we SAW in this thread.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9

THERE IS NO PICTURE HERE GAMMITE HERETIC!!!

DarkSaint85

So not 616 Surfer or Mjolnir, gotcha. Good thread, clear and transparent.

One Big Mob
Why do people feel the need to play retarded to try to get one up on ole Carvey?

Oh Jeeze, I really wonder what he meant when 616 Surfer has never been shown worthy and a Surfer just appeared today with Mjolnir? Real mystery

carver9
I'm lost. People are asking me questions on things that doesn't need a question.

DarkSaint85
Carver9, asking the real questions

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Why do people feel the need to play retarded to try to get one up on ole Carvey?

Oh Jeeze, I really wonder what he meant when 616 Surfer has never been shown worthy and a Surfer just appeared today with Mjolnir? Real mystery

Why should you corner the market on Carver abuse?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Why should you corner the market on Carver abuse? My abuse is well warranted.

What's going on in this thread is one step above people wondering why you'd put normal Superboy against Surfernir, and what could Carver mean by "Prime"?

Carver will say something in this thread. He always saves a post that wouldn't be any different in reaction from him just posting pics of him self fellating. But as of right now, Carver looks like a well adjusted dude and people are acting like arseholes in anticipation of the Carving.

"No bfr? Does that mean it's only viable in 616 Carver? These battles take place in a neutral universe! What do you mean Carver?"

carver9
Wait a minute... I just noticed your Location say "Carvers Shadow". What in the hell.

One Big Mob
Wait a minute... I just noticed your Location say "Carvers Shadow". What in the hell. I'm always right behind you buddy.
Sometimes when you go full Arnie Grape and the darkness is too great, you can't see me, but I'm still there somewhere. Yet, when your radiance is as bright as the sun, you'll clearly see me backing you up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

TheHulkster
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wiUwRqm1z-E/WrJpNDVTWTI/AAAAAAAAIRE/dy6c2MgHyHo_wMTDTa2GvPCZfCXDlzsHwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO012_w.jpg

Mindset
Carver, you're one lucky sob

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Damborgson
So could Prime though. Way worse honestly.

Prime would win.

Prime got rekt by the Teen Titans and struggled against two Supermen...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by TheHulkster
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wiUwRqm1z-E/WrJpNDVTWTI/AAAAAAAAIRE/dy6c2MgHyHo_wMTDTa2GvPCZfCXDlzsHwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO012_w.jpg

That was a Hulk that survived hundreds of millions of years into the far future. The present day Thanos called him a threat that Surfer could not possibly contain so he wasn't some b*tch power wise.

He just stood there and easily held Hulk while he hurt himself punching. His head wasn't even budged. That's the Hulk. That's some Silver Age Superman bullshit.

DarkSaint85
Isn't Superboy Silver Age too though?

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I'm always right behind you buddy.
Sometimes when you go full Arnie Grape and the darkness is too great, you can't see me, but I'm still there somewhere. Yet, when your radiance is as bright as the sun, you'll clearly see me backing you up.

laughing out loud

Which one am I, Batman or Robin?

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That was a Hulk that survived hundreds of millions of years into the far future. The present day Thanos called him a threat that Surfer could not possibly contain so he wasn't some b*tch power wise.

He just stood there and easily held Hulk while he hurt himself punching. His head wasn't even budged. That's the Hulk. That's some Silver Age Superman bullshit.

It seemed as if Ghost Rider was controlling Hulk and when Surfer got rid of Rider, that's when Hulk went crazy.

It's funny how everyone else knew which Surfer I was talking about.

carver9

Who has Prime foughtthat couldn't budge him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Adam tickled him with his lightning punches but tbh Hulk shits on Black Adam in terms of strength and it wasn't as dramatic as this.

And that was a relatively odd showing. In the same comic, Martian Manhunter, Kid Flash, Superboy etc. did more more damage to Prime. I know he's resistant to magic, but it's almost as if magic lessened the damage, which doesn't even make sense.

DarkSaint85
Who has Prime foughtthat couldn't budge him?

Not my question.

Crazy how you don't understand the q.

carver9
Black Adam tickled him with his lightning punches but tbh Hulk shits on Black Adam in terms of strength and it wasn't as dramatic as this.

And that was a relatively odd showing. In the same comic, Martian Manhunter, Kid Flash, Superboy etc. did more more damage to Prime. I know he's resistant to magic, but it's almost as if magic lessened the damage, which doesn't even make sense.

That's what I got from it as well because after that, Superboy was working him.

carver9
Not my question.

Crazy how you don't understand the q.

Rage brought up Surfer not judging from Hulk punches and compared it to Silver Age Superman. You then mention Prime being Silver Age. What was your question?

DarkSaint85
Isn't SBP Silver age as well?

Zack M
Yeah, Prime is a PC character. I'd side with him.

Philosophía
Superboy Prime stomps.

TheHulkster
Prime is bronze age I think.

Stoic

I believe that he nay have been Golden age. He dates back to 1949.

TheHulkster

abhilegend
Fallen One Surfer with Mjolnir would annihilate like 5 Primes. He was beating down King Thanos who's basically a cosmic entity.

Current Surfer with Mjolnir is a different animal most likely. A much closer fight than regular Surfer vs. Prime, but Prime would get the nod from me.

Terrible idea. The moment he utilizes energy attacks, Surfer could easily drain Prime of all his energy, leaving him powerless.
laughing out loud

Prime breaks mjolnir and breaks Surfer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Prime breaks mjolnir and breaks Surfer.

No to the first, probably to the second.

Fallen One is way beyond Prime however.

abhilegend

Fallen One is way beyond Prime however.
No, he breaks both.

How is fallen one beyond Prime?

zopzop

Yes to both. The Sun destroyed Mangog and Mjolnir. SBP > Sun.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop

How is he greater than the sun?

SquallX
How is he greater than the sun?

Because he flew through a red sun and was fine. Survived a universal explosion. D

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, he breaks both.

How is fallen one beyond Prime?

Prime can break Mjolnir? You're insane.

Fallen One is way more powerful than Prime. He was fighting evenly with King Thanos who had grown beyond cosmic level entities. He literally slaughtered the entire Marvel hierarchy, everyone from Galactus to Surtur (Off panel). How is this even a debate?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop

Silly rabbit. Mjolnir isn't destroyed, don't be dense. It's fine in the future literally two issues from now...And Mangog survived the Sun in that very issue. It was never said Mangog was destroyed...

This is Mjolnir. You think it was destroyed off panel in a throw away? How...how does that even seem likely based on what we know of comics?

Why are you acting like a noob?

xJLxKing
But Thor pretty much said it

abhilegend
Prime can break Mjolnir? You're insane.

He can break the armor of Monarch and 300 miles of GL willpower along with force field of brainiac 5.

Mjolnir is putty in his hands.

So, King Thanos needs Surtur's sword to fight Surfer with mjolnir and got his ass kicked but we can attribute him killing cosmic entities as his own power?

Surtur is a cosmic entity now, eh?

Surfer explicitly stated that he was only becoming worthy of mjolnir in that time. No other power ups were even mentioned.

abhilegend
Silly rabbit. Mjolnir isn't destroyed, don't be dense. It's fine in the future literally two issues from now...And Mangog survived the Sun in that very issue. It was never said Mangog was destroyed...

This is Mjolnir. You think it was destroyed off panel in a throw away? How...how does that even seem likely based on what we know of comics?

The hammer can be reforged in future but basing off everything, its definitely destroyed.

We even see the storm coming off sun as mjolnir plunges into the sun.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-O5n-7_2CIZM/WrKgowI4WGI/AAAAAAAAJTE/-xvR6zcHPq0HguKnhbyo6HXA5nB3EFeYACHMYCw/s1600/RCO018.jpg

That and Odinson saying mjolnir was killed seals the deal.

Rage.Of.Olympus
But Thor pretty much said it

Thor and the Gods have been partially autistic since Jane received Mjolnir, I agree. It's like...watching Aquaman diving into the ocean, and being worried he'll drown.

Hopefully he meant in a symbolic way?

#1 of the new Thor series will have a short story of King Thor in the future with Mjolnir.

My personally theory? He wrote himself into a corner with the whisper and Motherstorm thing. Why is Jane worthy? Never addressed.

celeyhyga17
Plot device was Gleipnir. Think Sentry and the giant worm. He already jumped out of the sun from his first bathing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The hammer can be reforged in future but basing off everything, its definitely destroyed.

We even see the storm coming off sun as mjolnir plunges into the sun.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-O5n-7_2CIZM/WrKgowI4WGI/AAAAAAAAJTE/-xvR6zcHPq0HguKnhbyo6HXA5nB3EFeYACHMYCw/s1600/RCO018.jpg

That and Odinson saying mjolnir was killed seals the deal.

Hmmm, maybe. We'll see.

You're dumb. Mentioning the Mother Storm hurts your argument. It's the first storm of Creation. The last time Jane Foster let it loose, it's lightning stretched across Galaxies and was many times larger than a Supernova. How is a little rumble of thunder the same? I think we'd notice if it got loose.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor #12:
https://s17.postimg.org/p1mgqbk8r/066_008.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/813khnmmz/066_009.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/kfqchz6ff/066_010.jpg

Uru (The toughest metal in creation, remnant from the rock of creation) and the Motherstorm, the first tempest.

I highly doubt they were destroyed by the Sun. If they actually were, well, damn.

iceman24567
Was that always the origin of Uru?

abhilegend
Hmmm, maybe. We'll see.

You're dumb. Mentioning the Mother Storm hurts your argument. It's the first storm of Creation. The last time Jane Foster let it loose, it's lightning stretched across Galaxies and was many times larger than a Supernova. How is a little rumble of thunder the same? I think we'd notice if it got loose. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor #12:
https://s17.postimg.org/p1mgqbk8r/066_008.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/813khnmmz/066_009.jpg https://s17.postimg.org/kfqchz6ff/066_010.jpg

Uru (The toughest metal in creation, remnant from the rock of creation) and the Motherstorm, the first tempest.

I highly doubt they were destroyed by the Sun. If they actually were, well, damn.
Complain to Aaron if you want.

abhilegend
Thor and the Gods have been partially autistic since Jane received Mjolnir, I agree. It's like...watching Aquaman diving into the ocean, and being worried he'll drown.

Hopefully he meant in a symbolic way?

#1 of the new Thor series will have a short story of King Thor in the future with Mjolnir.

My personally theory? He wrote himself into a corner with the whisper and Motherstorm thing. Why is Jane worthy? Never addressed.
Thor has more scenes of being endangered by sun than being like Aquaman of the suns.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Complain to Aaron if you want.

So, the most recent showing of a character, overrides all past showings, even if it stands as an extreme outlier?

For example: do you now stand behind the idea that Mjolnir's durability tops out at the Sun?

smile

abhilegend
Edit

Damborgson
I see no indication Mjolnir was destroyed. I just assume its staying there to keep Mangog from jumping out again.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wrong thread.

abhilegend
So, the most recent showing of a character, overrides all past showings, even if it stands as an extreme outlier?

For example: do you now stand behind the idea that Mjolnir's durability tops out at the Sun?

smile
It lowers the average. And its not like the first time Mjolnir has been destroyed by things it shouldn't be. Like in Ragnarok, four fake mjolnirs colliding destroyed it (and only destroyed a mountain).

Rage.Of.Olympus
It lowers the average. And its not like the first time Mjolnir has been destroyed by things it shouldn't be. Like in Ragnarok, four fake mjolnirs colliding destroyed it (and only destroyed a mountain).

Oh, okay. So it's not a line in the sand, but it lowers the average...of an object that has appeared in probably close to a thousand comics now? Hmm okay. Smart, you didn't go full retard.

Four hammers forged by Surtur, struck Mjolnir at the same time. That's a very plausible scenario where it could be damaged.

Okay, another interesting potential lesson. Are you implying that the scene was less impressive, purely because only a mountain was destroyed, as opposed to, say, a planet or two? Did we forget, that Oeming had Bill easily destroyed planets....?

Damborgson
Hammers forged from the same forge used to create Mjolnir. They were evil Mjolnir replicas , its equal,for all intentions and purposes.

abhilegend
Oh, okay. So it's not a line in the sand, but it lowers the average...of an object that has appeared in probably close to a thousand comics now? Hmm okay. Smart, you didn't go full retard.

Four hammers forged by Surtur, struck Mjolnir at the same time. That's a very plausible scenario where it could be damaged.

Okay, another interesting potential lesson. Are you implying that the scene was less impressive, purely because only a mountain was destroyed, as opposed to, say, a planet or two? Did we forget, that Oeming had Bill easily destroyed planets....?
I am not you who goes around jumping everytime a new feat or low showing occurs.

Even four fake mjolnirs (inferior to mjolnir) shouldn't destroy mjolnir.

Its not even the lowest showing for mjolnir, getting chopped by Perrikus, getting chipped by Destroyer, reforged in pittsburg furnace. You are acting like its Cap's shield or Diana's bracers. You know the actual indestructible items of power.

No, it doesn't. The low showing is the destruction by four fake mjolnirs.Originally posted by Damborgson
Hammers forged from the same forge used to create Mjolnir. They were evil Mjolnir replicas , its equal,for all intentions and purposes.
They were explicitly inferior copies of mjolnir.

zopzop

Bro, Noob version of Molecule Man atomized it, Perikus broke it, Destroyer broke it, Thor Godblasting Exitar broke it, etc.... It's been destroyed many times and reforged/remade.

leonidas
I am not you who goes around jumping everytime a new feat or low showing occurs.

no expression

you haven't stopped talking about this recent thor issue for 2 days, posting various scans across multiple threads to show how weak the hammer is, or how weak odin is, or magog or whatever. the fact that you can say what you did unironically shows a truly staggering lack of self awareness. lol

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
no expression

you haven't stopped talking about this recent thor issue for 2 days, posting various scans across multiple threads to show how weak the hammer is, or how weak odin is, or magog or whatever. the fact that you can say what you did unironically shows a truly staggering lack of self awareness. lol
Well, that's just for rage.

TheHulkster
Well, that's just for rage.

You posted about this on Herochat and Comicboards.

abhilegend
I posted it on herochat. I am not on comicboards.com.

Should I explain myself to you?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheHulkster
You posted about this on Herochat and Comicboards.
Gotta admire the persistence...

And unhealthy obsession.
Props!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.