Police Officer with murder shooting death of unarmed woman_

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Almost a year later Justice is finally being Served.

link

Blindside12
No one cares

Bashar Teg
i'm glad that the thing finally happened. happy?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I read the entire article. This was a really sad incident. I don't think the Officer in this case was gun totting lunatic, but I do think he had no business being a police officer because his nerves are too frayed.

It's a shame. A lot of Somali families that I know are very close knit. One family lost a son, the other a wife. They really need better training and vetting.

"Damond was one of at least 971 people fatally shot by a U.S. police officer in 2017, according to a Washington Post database."

Wtf man. 971, as far as we know. That's not law enforcement, that's war....

"Number of murders and non-negligent manslaughters in the U.S. in 2016: 17,250."

.......How does that stack up to other industrialized Western nations? Seems ridiculously high.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I read the entire article. This was a really sad incident. I don't think the Officer in this case was gun totting lunatic, but I do think he had no business being a police officer because his nerves are too frayed.

It's a shame. A lot of Somali families that I know are very close knit. One family lost a son, the other a wife. They really need better training and vetting.

"Damond was one of at least 971 people fatally shot by a U.S. police officer in 2017, according to a Washington Post database."

Wtf man. 971, as far as we know. That's not law enforcement, that's war....

"Number of murders and non-negligent manslaughters in the U.S. in 2016
17,250."

.......How does that stack up to other industrialized Western nations? Seems ridiculously high.

Exactly, there's nothing to suggest racism or bigotry played a part here, the guy's an idiot and should never have been given a gun and badge. F*ck him though, he still murdered someone.

Surtur
Did someone suggest this was racism?

Robtard
Were you not part of the other thread when this first happened?

Blindside12
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'm glad that the thing finally happened. happy?

Indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.