Super! Luke Skywalker vs. Vitiate, Revan, Scourge and Meetra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
All of the combatants in the showdown between Revan's strike team and Vitiate suddenly turn around to face a full-powered Luke Skywalker at the strongest we've ever seen him (minus amps and his "super saiyan" state vs. Abeloth). No nexus.

Bonus round: this is the glowing, super saiyan Luke who fights Abeloth

DarthAnt66
Who do you think wins, Andy?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Who do you think wins, Andy?

Luke definitely wins the bonus round. Original round depends on how heavily you weigh numbers, particularly of fodder.

AncientPower
The only fodder here is Scourge.

darthbane77
Bonus goes to Luke, zero difficulty.

Luke loses the original battle though. Scourge gets fodderized, but Vitiate is enough to give Luke some pretty serious pause, and with Revan as back up, and Meetra's bonding amping everyone on her team, the team wins it.

LordOfTheLight
Assuming that Revan is far off from novel Vitiate and the fact that Meetra and Scourge collectively fodder to Revan, Luke stomps.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Assuming that Revan is far off from novel Vitiate and the fact that Meetra and Scourge collectively fodder to Revan, Luke stomps.
does it matter, if Revan is even on Novel Vitiates level?

DarthAnt66
Assuming that Revan is far off from novel Vitiate
messed

AncientPower
How is Meetra fodder to Revan? Scourge was useless, but Meetra faced Nyriss's full attention and only lost in a physical exchange. On a dark side nexus after surviving Nathema, no less.

LordOfTheLight
messed

Considering Revan's resistance to a full powered lightning blast from Vitiate was almost negligible, I'd say this is a pretty reasonable assumption.

DarthAnt66
Considering Revan's resistance to a full powered lightning blast from Vitiate was almost negligible, I'd say this is a pretty reasonable assumption.
Revan turned an attack infinitely more potent than that which turned Darth Nyriss to ash into just giving him second-degree burns (which he healed anyway in a matter of seconds).

How is that negligible?

The Ellimist
Revan turned an attack infinitely more potent than that which turned Darth Nyriss to ash into just giving him second-degree burns (which he healed anyway in a matter of seconds).

How is that negligible?

That's not how disparities in power scale to disparities in physical damage. If you disagree, do you have any idea what kinds of conclusions you're setting the precedent for us to draw?

LordOfTheLight
Its more of the fact that Vitiate completely overwhelmed Revan's tutaminis and left him burnt and smoking on the floor. Not exactly a contest between people comparably powerful.

Sure, he isn't fodder to Vitiate and I never said as such, but there should be a pretty big gap between the two in terms of power.

DarthAnt66
Its more of the fact that Vitiate completely overwhelmed Revan's tutaminis and left him burnt and smoking on the floor. Not exactly a contest between people comparably powerful.

The circumstances are odd, though. It's not like Yoda vs Palpatine yet Palpatine's lightning instantly overwhelms Yoda. It's an all-or-nothing showdown where both Palpatine and Yoda are charging up their energies in one big finale. Frankly, I don't know what you're expecting from Revan. If Revan outright absorbed all the energy, that would be indication of direct parity or superiority. Thus, clearly he's going to be overwhelmed, but that isn't necessarily indicative that his defense was "negligible" nor that he's far less powerful than Vitiate like you said. It just means he was less powerful. I think the fact the injuries he sustained were relatively minor and quickly remedied shows he's closer to Vitiate than not.

Sure, he isn't fodder to Vitiate and I never said as such, but there should be a pretty big gap between the two in terms of power.

It's possible that Vitiate has vastly greater resources to draw upon because of the Nathema ritual, but in terms of their applicable power they certainly appear close. Vitiate initially capitalizes on the long walkway separating Revan from him by charging up his power, but even then his telekinetic attack had little impact to an off-guard Revan - who was already positioning himself back into the fight while in mid-air. Revan's blast in return appeared to affect Vitiate far more. While Vitiate's power and attention were divided, Revan would likewise be weighed down by Vitiate's telepathic assault considering Scourge was almost driven insane by a mere brush of Vitiate's mind. Then, we see Revan impressively handle Vitiate's Force lightning blasts, which is obviously a better gauge of their respective abilities in combat than the two standing their and charging up their energies excessively. It's really only then that a gap begins to form between the two. Also, while I'm not saying you disagree and it's not relevant to the thread, I find it necessary to point out SoR Revan would be walking through that attack anyway.

Haschwalth
^ You also neglect that Vitiate, was amped by the DS Nexus, while Revan was not.

Revan was within Novel Vitiates League.

S_W_LeGenD
Strike Team comfortably.

Stigma
What is Luke's multiplier in his SSJ form?

Freedon Nadd
SSJ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.