Unworthy Thor Vs Female Furies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/63/a7/7763a7f80a0d254b4cd5ae262342af5a.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/eb/20/6d/eb206d874bb275ed2a611670b4042955.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Steve Trevor and his commandos just beat (Even killed a few) Female Furies in Wonder Woman.....

celeyhyga17
One and done.
They'll be halfway through the solar system by the time he yawns.

https://i.imgur.com/3WTcRMG.jpg

https://imgur.com/SaU2E1q.jpg

riv6672
Nooice scans, and thanks KMCers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Steve Trevor and his commandos just beat (Even killed a few) Female Furies in Wonder Woman.....

Really..? which issue? Oddfellows?

Originally posted by riv6672
Nooice scans, and thanks KMCers.

stop doing that

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM

stop doing that
U stop doing that.

riv6672
To each his own, KMCers.

deathslash
To each his own, KMCers. please stop doing that. I prefer a more genuine reply than low key trolling.

One Big Mob
That "KMCer" shit is legit annoying me. There's not a lot that bothers me but that does. It's gotten to a point where I might just put him on ignore.

It's h1 quan levels of annoying shit

riv6672
Seems no matter how one posts on this site, someone takes offense to it/considers it trolling.

I'm not doing anything wrong, KMCers, other than take a step back from the overly antagonistic posting i'm known for, and genuinely thanking you for taking the time to reply to my threads, which i put work into (coming up w. them, searching for pics, occasionally adding more than the standard stips), and enjoy seeing feedback on.

But again, instead of just taking it for what it is, you all choose to create unneeded drama.

Whatevs.

One Big Mob
Identifying people by what site they came from instead of what their name is has never been a genuine response, or just looks cringeworthy as shit.

Facebooker, Redditor, 4channer, Earther, 9gager, Stormfronter

"Fellow redditor" for example really turns into some terrible shit.

I understand you're probably using it as a cutesy little joke not intended to make anyone mad, but it comes out very disingenuous and just downright awful to read. I wish it didn't annoy me as much as it does personally. I know you want to control the flow of discussion in threads but if you're actually serious about that, you really have to stop saying KMC'er.

Sin I AM
Seems no matter how one posts on this site, someone takes offense to it/considers it trolling.

I'm not doing anything wrong, KMCers, other than take a step back from the overly antagonistic posting i'm known for, and genuinely thanking you for taking the time to reply to my threads, which i put work into (coming up w. them, searching for pics, occasionally adding more than the standard stips), and enjoy seeing feedback on.

But again, instead of just taking it for what it is, you all choose to create unneeded drama.

Whatevs.

its the "kmcers" thing. it's borderline trolling, condescending and annoying. You arent carver...so its not like youre being singled out. we are just being honest.

its actually a good thread. scratch that, its an ok thread, furies arent strong enough on their own..the need a heavy like barda, diana (sans gear) etc to match thor, maybe she-hulk or titania along those lines. they get ragdolled as soon as he gets serious

krisblaze
I find it annoying as well.

Is he not a member of this site?

riv6672
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Identifying people by what site they came from instead of what their name is has never been a genuine response, or just looks cringeworthy as shit.

Facebooker, Redditor, 4channer, Earther, 9gager, Stormfronter

"Fellow redditor" for example really turns into some terrible shit.

I understand you're probably using it as a cutesy little joke not intended to make anyone mad, but it comes out very disingenuous and just downright awful to read. I wish it didn't annoy me as much as it does personally. I know you want to control the flow of discussion in threads but if you're actually serious about that, you really have to stop saying KMC'er.

Seems you dont understand at all, as i'm -not- trying to control the conversations in my threads anymore.
But hey, ONE BIG MOB, you're pretty, you dont -have- to be smart. stick out tongue

In other words, since you probably misunderstand the above, i'm just ****ing w. you, and will cut the KMCer replies out, though i'm still taking it back on my overly antagonistic posting, as thats not cool on my part.

One Big Mob
Seems you dont understand at all, as i'm -not- trying to control the conversations in my threads anymore.
But hey, ONE BIG MOB, you're pretty, you dont -have- to be smart. stick out tongue

In other words, since you probably misunderstand the above, i'm just ****ing w. you, and will cut the KMCer replies out, though i'm still taking it back on my overly antagonistic posting, as thats not cool on my part. You're trying to keep bumping your threads then. Keeping the conversation going, whatever. Either way, it can be done without that word. I'm already on this site, don't remind me every reply, no matter the intent.

Had you simply called people by their names, this wouldn't have been an issue. Sin probably would have even sent you spread open beaver pics as a thanks.

I'd rather see you calling everyone a fat cock sucker than seeing "KMCer" every post. Or just act like you normally would. You can do whatever you want really, but if you want to be taken even mildly serious, that word is or wasn't helping.

Smurph
I also find it annoying.

Anyways, Thor wins.

leonidas
laughing out loud

this whole thread genuinely made me laugh. kmc'ers are awesome. thumb up

Philosophía
That "KMCer" shit is legit annoying me. There's not a lot that bothers me but that does. It's gotten to a point where I might just put him on ignore.

It's h1 quan levels of annoying shit Once you've read a thread title, you've already went through 100% of riv's contribution to the forum.

The ignore function doesn't impede that, fellow KMCer.

riv6672
You're trying to keep bumping your threads then. Keeping the conversation going, whatever. Either way, it can be done without that word. I'm already on this site, don't remind me every reply, no matter the intent.

Had you simply called people by their names, this wouldn't have been an issue. Sin probably would have even sent you spread open beaver pics as a thanks.

I'd rather see you calling everyone a fat cock sucker than seeing "KMCer" every post. Or just act like you normally would. You can do whatever you want really, but if you want to be taken even mildly serious, that word is or wasn't helping.
Imma file that post, sexual harassment of Sin and all, under 'entitled millennial bullshit' and move On, Mob.
You're so full of yourself you literally talk out your own ass.

And that never gets old. laughing

DarkSaint85
You guys are all e bullies.

On the scale of what goes on here,riv isn't that bad. That KMCer thing isn't even all that trolly, tbh.

One Big Mob
Imma file that post, sexual harassment of Sin and all, under 'entitled millennial bullshit' and move On, Mob.
You're so full of yourself you literally talk out your own ass.

And that never gets old. laughing You'd be surprised how much better I find this post than the KMCer stuff. thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

On the scale of what goes on here,riv isn't that bad. That KMCer thing isn't even all that trolly, tbh.
Like i said,

And takes the time to tell each other that, in exquisite detail. stick out tongue

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Yup. I don't get what the big deal is.

As to the thread, Thor kills them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.