Obi-Wan Kenobi vs General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Both RotS versions. Battle takes place here:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UtWyDazY8UY/maxresdefault.jpg

Who wins?

FreshestSlice
Grievous. He know way more forms, was trained by Dooku, and honestly has better feats.

Ursumeles
Grievous pretty easiky. Challenging Mace >> getting stomped by Dooku.

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Grievous. He know way more forms, was trained by Dooku, and honestly has better feats. Originally posted by Ursumeles
Grievous pretty easiky. Challenging Mace >> getting stomped by Dooku. Are you idiots aware that this fight already happened, and Grievous ran away like a little *****? This is a mismatch.

FreshestSlice
Mace is the most powerful Jedi in the Order, and Grievous fought him way better than Obi-Wan ever could.

Ursumeles
When did they fought?
LotF?

Wait, it was KotOR II right?

ILS
Not responding to literal trolls.

Kurk
I thought this was a troll thread, but then I realized that ILS was legit serious kek

Greysentinel365
Obi has already wrecked him.

Sinious
Jesus Christ

The Ellimist
He's snapped

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Sinious
Obi-Wan Kenobi

YousufKhan1212
Already happened in Episode III. Sorry for spoilers.

CuckedCurry
Grievous slaughters.

Freedon Nadd
Plot aside, Jesus just Force crushes his body.

Darth Thor
Hmm...

Given Grievous already stomped him in TCW S5 & S6.

Dont see why this would be any different.

ILS
Stfu idiots.

Bada lock this for spite this thread is attracting trolls to the forum.

Freedon Nadd
Oh, I am afraid the Bait Star will be quite operational by the time the admins arrive.

relentless1
ummm just continue watching the scene from that screenshot and you'll have your answer lol

also why does Grievous have Obi Wan and Anakins lightsabers in his right hand(s)???

Freedon Nadd
To confirm that Anakin and Obi-Wan are one and the same character but with different personalities.

Stigma
Hard to say.

Kenobi is master at the defensive style but he seems too passive in his fights at times, and waits to tire out his opponents. This will not work with a cyborg like the good general.

On the other hand, Grievous is well-equipped to overwhelm defences of someone of Kenobi's caliber, given his mechanical, spinning arms and amazing striking speed (about 20 strikes per second that will surely overwhelm Kenobi's Soresu)

As of RotS I think the general has a clear advantage. Grievous wins this 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.