McMaster to resign as National Security Advisor, will be replaced by John Bolton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Lost
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/us/politics/hr-mcmaster-trump-bolton.html

Discuss.

carthage
Can that bungling Orange retard keep anyone in his administration 😂

dadudemon
Originally posted by carthage
Can that bungling Orange retard keep anyone in his administration 😂

It definitely does not seem like it.

You know...massive attrition in a company almost always signifies toxic leadership.

Blindside12
He was the leaker on the call with Russia. Serves him right to be fired. He's also not picking up his fourth star.

BackFire
John Bolton is not a reassuring choice to replace McMaster. Guy's a huge hawk and seems to have never met a potential war he wasn't in favor of. On the plus side, he's no friend of Russia, though.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
John Bolton is not a reassuring choice to replace McMaster. Guy's a huge hawk and seems to have never met a potential war he wasn't in favor of. On the plus side, he's no friend of Russia, though.

That's great. I hate wars, killing, and MIC spending.

BackFire
The likelihood of war has significantly increased with Bolton going into the white house.

Nephthys
Yeah, Bolton is an absolutely terrible choice if you don't want war.

Also a reminder that the only reason Trump didn't offer Bolton the position initially was that he didn't like his moustache.

snowdragon
Originally posted by BackFire

Every time I've heard him speak on foreign policy he is in favor of military force first, negotiation second. We would be in many conflicts all at once if we listened to what this guy has said in the past.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blindside12
He was the leaker on the call with Russia. Serves him right to be fired. He's also not picking up his fourth star.

This is what I thought as well upon hearing it. Has it been confirmed? If he is the leaker, I can't blame Trump for doing what he did. If people are going to seek to undermine him they shouldn't be working with him. Simple as that.

Blindside12
McMaster was the one who wrote "do not congratulate." He was one of 3 people on the call including the President. Then that got leaked and he gets fired, read btw the lines.

Robtard
McMaster being fired for voicing his opinion on "do not congratulate Putin."? Well, that's A) his right and B) the smart advice considering the investigation and Trump's well known penchant for loving Putin. What an infant Trump is. Anyhow.

Bolton's the guy who wrote an article on how the US should attack North Korea first as a means of self-defense. He's an absolute warhawk. I recall when warhawkery was a big no-no during the elections.

My legit concern that we will end up in an armed conflict against NK under Trump just got one step closer, been said, while Trump can't declare war on NK himself, he can order missile strikes which could force Kimmy to retaliate and then that could lead us to full on war. And ordering missile strikes is something Bolton is 100% in favor of; he'd back Trump on it.

Nephthys
https://i.imgur.com/pa1oNXX.png

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
McMaster being fired for voicing his opinion on "do not congratulate Putin."? Well, that's A) his right and B) the smart advice considering the investigation and Trump's well known penchant for loving Putin. What an infant Trump is. Anyhow.

Bolton's the guy who wrote an article on how the US should attack North Korea first as a means of self-defense. He's an absolute warhawk. I recall when warhawkery was a big no-no during the elections.

My legit concern that we will end up in an armed conflict against NK under Trump just got one step closer, been said, while Trump can't declare war on NK himself, he can order missile strikes which could force Kimmy to retaliate and then that could lead us to full on war. And ordering missile strikes is something Bolton is 100% in favor of; he'd back Trump on it.

Lol what is being said is he got fired for LEAKING that. If he leaked it, he deserved to be fired.

He can give whatever opinion he wants. What can't be done is crying like a baby because the president doesn't listen to you and then leaking it to get back at him.

Blindside12

Can you give me a quote of you criticizing Obama for congratulating Putin for winning his re election after he invaded Crimea.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

On the plus side, there's a very good chance Bolton will be gone and up on that character roster within 12-18mo. Hopefully no missile strikes against NK are had until then.

Robtard
Can you give me a quote of you criticizing Obama for congratulating Putin for winning his re election after he invaded Crimea.

You seem to be under the impression that I criticized Trump in congratulating Putin when I said a 'who cares, it's normal to do that' when the other thread was made and you saw me do it. Weirdo.

Though I did note that congratulating Putin on his win is silly, as that election was rigged so he'd win regardless.

Surtur

It's always different, remember that.

Blindside12
You seem to be under the impression that I criticized Trump in congratulating Putin when I said a 'who cares, it's normal to do that' when the other thread was made and you saw me do it. Weirdo.

Though I did note that congratulating Putin on his win is silly, as that election was rigged so he'd win regardless.

It was rigged when Obama congratulated him as well. So can you provide me a quote saying it was silly when Obama did that?

Surtur
It was rigged when Obama congratulated him as well. So can you provide me a quote saying it was silly Obama did that?

Naah, THIS is the only election Putin ever did anything wrong in. All those other elections...those were legendary for their fairness.

Putin only turned bad in like 2015-2016. Obviously.

Robtard
It was rigged when Obama congratulated him as well. So can you provide me a quote saying it was silly when Obama did that?

Anymore moving of the goalpost?

I didn't applaud nor condemn Obama in that, it didn't matter to me as it doesn't matter to me that Trump did it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
It's always different, remember that.
Originally posted by Surtur
Naah, THIS is the only election Putin ever did anything wrong in. All those other elections...those were legendary for their fairness.

Putin only turned bad in like 2015-2016. Obviously.

^Surt's hella trig'd. It is Friday.

Blindside12
Anymore moving of the goalpost?

I didn't applaud nor condemn Obama in that, it didn't matter to me as it doesn't matter to me that Trump did it.

How did I move the goal posts? I asked if you ever did the same.

Surtur
^Surt's hella trig'd. It is Friday.

#Projection

Robtard
How did I move the goal posts? I asked if you ever did the same.

Oh, my. You asked me to show you where I criticized Obama in thanking Trump on the premise that I had criticized Trump for doing it, when I have not criticized Trump.

Here's what I said in regards to Trump congratulating his overlord Putin:

Who cares, it's just standard political practice for the most part. Thought congratulating Putin on his win is overall silly regardless of who is doing it, like there was a scenario where he wouldn't win that rigged race.

Blindside12
Ok then, so it wasnt you, my apologies. Just 99% of the rest of this forum on the left as well as the media, democrats and never trumpers.

So they are just hypocrites.

Robtard
Apology accepted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.