Shaak Ti vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CuckedCurry
Sabers
Force
All out

Haschwalth
Exar
Exar
Exar

Greysentinel365
....... I can't tell if this is serious or not at this point.

CuckedCurry

Solar Power
Exar Kun sweeps :up

Nephthys
Kun is far weaker than Malak while Shaak Ti almost killed Marek, who's Sidious level kind of. What makes Kun better than the Jedi Milf exactly?

Tempest's mom
Shaak Ti wins sabers at least.

Deronn_solo
Pre-Debunk! Kun one-shots - current Kun gets his rear kicked.

MythLord
Kun couldn't even defeat Sylvar without her getting a lick in, and she was exhausted from fighting bugs which even regular Cathar fight, meanwhile Shaak Ti TP dominates a planet which obviously has a lot of bugs.

So Ti > Kun >/~ Sylvar. smile smile smile

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by MythLord
Kun couldn't even defeat Sylvar without her getting a lick in, and she was exhausted from fighting bugs which even regular Cathar fight, meanwhile Shaak Ti TP dominates a planet which obviously has a lot of bugs.

So Ti > Kun >/~ Sylvar. smile smile smile

What makes you think she is incompetent?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kun is far weaker than Malak while Shaak Ti almost killed Marek, who's Sidious level kind of. What makes Kun better than the Jedi Milf exactly?

You are not good at trolling. I am afraid it's time for you to leave KMC, sir.

darthbane77
Kun all, easily

Azronger
Yeah, Ti actually dominated a planet telepathically. Kun doesn't seem to have anything to match that.

Nephthys
She didn't do that, and Kun blinding every scanning technician on Cinnagar is better than what she actually did.

MythLord
that didnt happen

Nephthys
Is that so? As I recall AP actually posted the audio drama to confirm it.

MythLord
its been debunked

Nephthys
No it hasn't.

AncientPower
Kun easily fodderises her.

carthage
Definitely Shaak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.