19 BBY Vader vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team:

Tol Braga (Act 2)
HoT (Act 2)
Warren Sedoru
Leeha Narezz

Fight takes place on flat neutral terrain

Solar Power
I've wondered about MUs with this strike team. It always struck me as funny that Braga claims the team is comprised of the order's best considering in terms of combativeness, outside of HoT, they prove themselves to be quite average. The intentions of the strike team seemed to be capture at best, so maybe sending some nerds with lightsabers and one capable fighter wasn't the best idea.

Sedoru self-admits that his talents aren't useful on a battlefield, and while he used to be a lauded warrior he has a stated diminished connection to the force; I can't be bothered to find it, but I believe he says that Sith war droids are too fast for him to deal with? Narezz also doesn't have much to her name, being overwhelmed by turrets on Hoth and self-admitting to being a marginally inferior combatant to the HoT. Braga has the best feat of stalemating a DC member, but he's also below the HoT holistically and as a combatant as proven in Act III.

Finally, there's the HoT himself, who by Act II has several impressive accomplishments and accolades under his belt. I think this ultimately comes down to this being 19 BBY Vader, who I am quite ignorant on in terms of accomplishments. I've read the disney comic series so far and I listened to the audiobook for rise of Darth Vader a while ago, that's about it :3. I'm assuming legends, which means he still has the issues adjusting to the new suit and just being a hot mess in general yeah? I think HoT with the numbers advantage, as mediocre as they are, would take it.

Haschwalth
Vader dies.

ILS
Originally posted by Solar Power
I've wondered about MUs with this strike team. It always struck me as funny that Braga claims the team is comprised of the order's best considering in terms of combativeness, outside of HoT, they prove themselves to be quite average. The intentions of the strike team seemed to be capture at best, so maybe sending some nerds with lightsabers and one capable fighter wasn't the best idea.

Sedoru self-admits that his talents aren't useful on a battlefield, and while he used to be a lauded warrior he has a stated diminished connection to the force; I can't be bothered to find it, but I believe he says that Sith war droids are too fast for him to deal with? Narezz also doesn't have much to her name, being overwhelmed by turrets on Hoth and self-admitting to being a marginally inferior combatant to the HoT. Braga has the best feat of stalemating a DC member, but he's also below the HoT holistically and as a combatant as proven in Act III.

Finally, there's the HoT himself, who by Act II has several impressive accomplishments and accolades under his belt. I think this ultimately comes down to this being 19 BBY Vader, who I am quite ignorant on in terms of accomplishments. I've read the disney comic series so far and I listened to the audiobook for rise of Darth Vader a while ago, that's about it :3. I'm assuming legends, which means he still has the issues adjusting to the new suit and just being a hot mess in general yeah? I think HoT with the numbers advantage, as mediocre as they are, would take it. Well... you got the conclusion right, I guess.

Skillz, no more spite matches. Poor Vader.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Solar Power
It always struck me as funny that Braga claims the team is comprised of the order's best considering in terms of combativeness, outside of HoT, they prove themselves to be quite average.

It isn't just Braga's claim. Swtore says 'With Grand Master Satele Shan's support, Master Braga assembles a strike team of the strongest and most resolute Jedi in the order.' And the Act II loading screen likewise calls them the 'most powerful' Jedi in the order.

cs_zoltan
Must be a shitty order then since Warren confessed his fighting days are over.

Azronger
Vader picks them all up with the Force and crushes their throats with contemptuous ease.

The Ellimist
19 BBY Vader loses
17 BBY Vader wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.