Black Adam vs Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
BA in all of his ruthlessness against Kallark, can Adam shake his confidence enough to take a majority? fight takes place in a meteor filled area of outer space.

TethAdamTheRock
Current Adam looses to Gladiator.

TheHulkster

Prof. T.C McAbe
Gladiator is a beast, that Said he would lose to Billy and BA should take also a good majority. BA 7/10

zopzop
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Current Adam looses to Gladiator.
This.

Pre DCNu, BA would crush Gladiator's skull.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by zopzop
This.

Pre DCNu, BA would crush Gladiator's skull. I agree

JBL
Gladiator would destroy Black Adam.

abhilegend
Adam pre or post Flashpoint.

Damborgson
The only feats I know of for new 52 Adam is humiliating noob Billy. And looking cooler.what else does he have?

Zack M
Originally posted by Damborgson
The only feats I know of for new 52 Adam is humiliating noob Billy. And looking cooler.what else does he have?

Killing the Council of Eternity (Who were said to be more important than Spectre), doing well against the Pale Bishop (Guardian of the Universe), Moving the moon with Sinestro, and looking superior to Wonder Woman (Who needed Hawkman's mace to win).

lawest9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Adam pre or post Flashpoint. Pre.

lawest9
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

One Big Mob
I miss old Adam.

Pre Flashpoint Adam stuffs him in a freezer though.

$on OF krypton
tough fight.... if black Adam can be strongly compared to superman I see no reason why he won't beat gladiator.... for me its 7/10 in favor of black adam. its my personal opinion though

$on OF krypton
if Adam can be strongly compared to Superman its hard to see any reason why he won't beat gladiator..... for me it's 7/10 in favor of blackadam

riv6672
I give BA 9/10 via ruthless aggression.

Philosophía
Black Adam, either version.

tkitna
Black Adam is overrated. Glads for a majority.

Zack M
How on earth is he overrated? He has the best battle feats of the two.

panthergod
Adam wins decisively.

riv6672
Originally posted by Zack M
How on earth is he overrated?
Maybe he mans on Gladiator's planet. stick out tongue

lawest9
BA 7/10

iceman24567
Bladam wins

Quick Freeze
Part 3 in the series of VS Threads based on posts made in the New DC/Marvel One-Shot Crossover Thread : Lawest9's!

My question remains. Are there any on-panel (or other) indicators that Gladiator has any vulnerability to magic?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Part 3 in the series of VS Threads based on posts made in the New DC/Marvel One-Shot Crossover Thread : Lawest9's!

My question remains. Are there any on-panel (or other) indicators that Gladiator has any vulnerability to magic? https://imgur.com/a/3umKDhK

---

I'll take Black Adam here, even without considering magic weakness.

carver9
Glads

Senor Cage
Black Adam, for now.

Stoic
Gladiator would burn his eyes out of their sockets.

Senor Cage
Adam would fry his head with a lightning bolt. eek!

carver9
Gladiator heat vision was powerful enough to bake Galactus skin and reality wasnt effecting the being who was the one messing with reality (also, even with reality being screwed, the beings that were out there fighting Galactus, all of the heroes... they were ok. Nothing was wrong with any of them). Gladiator punch rocked the being that was effecting reality. Gladiator was temporarily flying through a multiversal level being blast. Gladiator was said to be the most powerful mortal Galactus has ever faced. Gladiator combat and FLYING speed destroys anything Adam has achieved. 2 different tiers here. Gladiator stomps.

panthergod
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator heat vision was powerful enough to bake Galactus skin and reality wasnt effecting the being who was the one messing with reality (also, even with reality being screwed, the beings that were out there fighting Galactus, all of the heroes... they were ok. Nothing was wrong with any of them). Gladiator punch rocked the being that was effecting reality. Gladiator was temporarily flying through a multiversal level being blast. Gladiator was said to be the most powerful mortal Galactus has ever faced. Gladiator combat and FLYING speed destroys anything Adam has achieved. 2 different tiers here. Gladiator stomps.

non feat.

law of physics didnt work.

Nice try, liar.

carver9
Originally posted by panthergod
non feat.

law of physics didnt work.

Nice try, liar.

The laws of physics didnt work?

panthergod
The laws of physics didnt work?

no.

carver9
Explain please?

panthergod
Explain please?

read comics.

children's stories are not difficult.

carver9
Originally posted by panthergod
read comics.

children's stories are not difficult.

So you have nothing? Gotcha.

panthergod
So you have nothing? Gotcha.
Too ignorant to comprehend children's stories, eh?

Figures.

Are you claiming the laws of physics were functioning? prove that claim.

Stoic
Whatever laws that were in play were momentarily resisted by Gladiator, while on the other hand, Superman Prime swatted Black Adam like a fly, and barely even felt his assault. Galactus was operating at a level that even the Living Tribunal felt fear. Why act like Gladiator's performance wasn't decent?

carver9
We know why hes doing that. Physics didnt effect Galactus at all because he was the one creating the problem. It's like saying when Mxy uses his powers, it impacts him as well and Gladiator was said to be the most powerful mortal Galactus ever faced. It's clear as day two power houses was fairly fighting each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.