Where does ToP Caulifla fall among the SSJ2 spectrum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime

One Big Mob
Start of ToP SS2 Goku level apparently. Which would put her above everything in Z to a sizable degree if you actually worked it out. Was that the intention? Doubtful, but Goku was receiving massive amps up to that stage.

Of course after his UI he was way above her, but he was around her level before that.

Ridley_Prime

cdtm
Goku was also tired, and still managing to hold his own with SSJ at base.

I don't believe we can take anything from how she'd do against a fresh Goku.

Ridley_Prime
True...

Still, it's retarded as to how fast Caulifla progresses in general, but I don't think it was necessarily intended for her to be a mary sue or anything like some paint the girls as. I mean we are talking about the same show where Goku masters ultra instinct in less than 20 minutes, a state the gods could not even perfectly attain despite being around millions of years... People had asked for female super saiyans years and years anyhow, though can understand being rather mixed on what we got there in the end. Plus the girls were afterthoughts for the ToP apparently when Broly was brought up with the writers as an elephant in the room, which would explain a lot.

Galan007
Tbh, I hope she does reach SSJ3 at some point. I know it's a nigh-useless transformation(always has been), but it has always been odd to me that NO ONE but Goku(via training in Otherworld while he was DEAD) and Gotenks(a goddamn FUSION) have been able to attain SSJ3... Even in GT and DBS, NO ONE else has done it.

I've always sort of had this belief that SSJ3 is a form that was never really meant to exist in the 'mortal' world, which is why the other Saiyans could never reach it alone... But Caulifla might just have the appropriate levels of haxx to do it. thumb up

One Big Mob
She did say she wanted it, and it would fit with her long hair and Gotenks-esque personality.

I'm glad they never gave it to Vegeta though. I've seen the "official" models for that. Looks awful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.