Cops Caught on Tape Condemning Police Brutality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
a bit of local news concerning a typical case of police brutality on a teenager, with a fascinating twist.

two carteret nj police officers who were at the scene, yet not directly involved in the assault, had a candid conversation over the proceeding 4 hours (presumably they believed were speaking in confidence). it's rare that we get a peek behind the blue shield like this, especially from cops who have inside knowledge of an incident like this.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i accidentally posted the short version.

here's the good stuff:
NljU0UbO_6E
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NljU0UbO_6E

article:
http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2018/03/ watch_fellow_cops_knew_officer_crossed_line_in_blo
.html

Surtur
awful

Firefly218
Originally posted by Surtur
awful You don't give a fucck, tell the truth. Police brutality doesn't matter to you and neither does racism.

Surtur
Originally posted by Firefly218
You don't give a fucck, tell the truth. Police brutality doesn't matter to you and neither does racism.

It's awful.

Flyattractor
I am all in favor of Police Beating the Shit out of Criminals.

But then They are all Murders and Racists. Even the Black Cops. Oh well. Nothing to be done about it except Abolish the Police Forces in their entirety.

Firefly218
It's awful. It doesn't affect you so you don't care. Completely natural, no reason to hide it.

Flyattractor
Lol.

Surtur
It doesn't affect you so you don't care. Completely natural, no reason to hide it.

It's awful you don't think it's awful.

Stop being awful right now, feelings are at stake.

Flyattractor
The FEE FEE's!! OH THE FEE FEE's!!!

Bashar Teg
so yeah if you don't want to check the topic, nobody's forcing you to. why the strawman derailment phaggotry, tho?

Surtur
bCAnalgNQps

^Firefly 13 months ago

Flyattractor
so yeah if you don't want to check the topic, nobody's forcing you to. why the strawman phaggotry, tho?

Gotta Love that Bashy Logic.

Bashar Teg
go overdose you worthless pos

Surtur
go overdose you worthless pos

^Somebody has feelings!

Bashar Teg
surt the squirt needs attention, but he's too dumb to know what the topic is :O

Flyattractor
^Somebody has feelings!

And they taste Oh So Good...especially when drank out of this....

https://www.dailywire.com/sites/all/themes/dw_theme/images/premium-annual-promotion.png

Bashar Teg
^world's oldest manbaby

Firefly218
bCAnalgNQps

^Firefly 13 months ago
8j9vBsklUiY

^Surt 13 months from now

Flyattractor
^world's oldest manbaby

Better then the Biggest CryBaby like you.

Well you and FascsitFly are in a dead heat at the moe...

Silent Master
Damn

You don't give a fucck, tell the truth. Police brutality doesn't matter to you and neither does racism.

Calm down son.

Surtur
surt the squirt needs attention, but he's too dumb to know what the topic is :O

I know what the topic is, I just don't care.

On the bright side at least Firefly cares.

Firefly218
a bit of local news concerning a typical case of police brutality on a teenager, with a fascinating twist.

two carteret nj police officers who were at the scene, yet not directly involved in the assault, had a candid conversation over the proceeding 4 hours (presumably they believed were speaking in confidence). it's rare that we get a peek behind the blue shield like this, especially from cops who have inside knowledge of an incident like this.

W71oRPdQTCw
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W71oRPdQTCw

article:
http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2018/03/ watch_fellow_cops_knew_officer_crossed_line_in_blo
.html bump

Flyattractor
He cares so Much it Hurts when I laugh at him.

Bashar Teg
I know what the topic is, I just don't care.

On the bright side at least Firefly cares.
yes i get it, you're an attention seeking phaggot with nothing to contribute. thanks. thumb up

Surtur
yes i get it, you're an attention seeking phaggot with nothing to contribute. thanks. thumb up

He cares so much he bumped it for you. I thought that was nice of him. You even gonna say thank you?

Flyattractor

*reported for making homophobic threats and name calling*

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg

here's the good stuff:
NljU0UbO_6E

Flyattractor

here's the good stuff:
NljU0UbO_6E

Its just Audio. Probably a fake.

eek!

Bashar Teg
and you're a worthless idiotic jerkoff thumb up

Surtur

here's the good stuff:
NljU0UbO_6E

awful.

Bashar Teg
yes i get it. you have nothing to contribute besides simian rage and dogshit. figured that out on page one, squirt. scared to hear the audio? :O

Surtur
yes i get it. you have nothing to contribute besides simian rage and dogshit. figured that out on page one, squirt. scared to hear the audio? :O

I listened to it.

It's awful.

Robtard

here's the good stuff:
NljU0UbO_6E

Will have a listen later, but cops condemning police brutality is actually a good thing.

Don't bother with squirt, he's just being himself and can't help it.

Flyattractor
and you're a worthless idiotic jerkoff thumb up

*resorted to name calling. All points now invalidated*

eek!

NewGuy01
What everyone's getting riled up about, lol? Is there an issue with these two complaining about their shitbag coworker?

NemeBro
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What everyone's getting riled up about, lol? Is there an issue with these two complaining about their shitbag coworker? Surt was using "awful" as a way to mock either Robtard or Bashar Teg I believe, who use it as a reaction to bad news that harms people who aren't "oppressed minorities" is where I believe the tension is coming.

I could be wrong, but I believe that is what is happening.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by NemeBro
Surt was using "awful" as a way to mock either Robtard or Bashar Teg I believe, who use it as a reaction to bad news that harms people who aren't "oppressed minorities" is where I believe the tension is coming.

no point in looking for meaning in the nonsensical activities of attention-seeking barking retards.

Robtard
Surt was using "awful" as a way to mock either Robtard or Bashar Teg I believe, who use it as a reaction to bad news that harms people who aren't "oppressed minorities" is where I believe the tension is coming.

You got that flipped, son. Surt uses "awful" as a way to dodge his hypocrisy when something shit happens that he should care about, but doesn't. Because the victim is a "leftist" or similar.

I have at times used it to mock him in similar reversed situations, albeit minor ones. That then spawned the reply to "awful" being the Charles Heston gif.

edit: This CH gif to be exact

https://media.tenor.co/images/6a8ac356951eb6c7f672f9965dd62215/tenor.gif

Hope that clears that up.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Will have a listen later, but cops condemning police brutality is actually a good thing.

not 'great' when it's only spoken in private.

Surtur

And the best part is these little weasels have used "awful" in the same way. Yet they flip out over it lol.

And because of that? I will never stop doing it.

Bashar Teg
And the best part is these little weasels have used "awful" in the same way. Yet they flip out over it lol.

And because of that? I will never stop doing it.

all you do here is manufacture triumph in a discussion forum while never contributing to said discussions. what's more pathetic is that you consider negative responses to your attention-seeking phaggotry as some sort of intellectual victory. you're a joke.

Surtur
all you do here is manufacture triumph in a discussion forum while never contributing to said discussions. what's more pathetic is that you consider negative responses to your attention-seeking phaggotry as some sort of intellectual victory. you're a joke.

You are the king of manufacturing triumph kiddo.

The absolute funniest part about this is you getting triggered over something you yourself have done. It's like when you whine about off topic posts.

dadudemon
You are the king of manufacturing triumph kiddo.

The absolute funniest part about this is you getting triggered over something you yourself have done. It's like when you whine about off topic posts.

Why doesn't he put you on ignore?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Why doesn't he put you on ignore?

Don't know, and hell Kurk triggered him into putting him on ignore.

Kurk what is your secret? Share it with us.

dadudemon
Don't know, and hell Kurk triggered him into putting him on ignore.

Kurk what is your secret? Share it with us.

It's bad news for you, kid.

People who use strong arguments with sound logic to shut him down and make a fool out of him, get put on ignore. Unless you echo his hypocritical beliefs and fellate his old and tired jokes, you're either a pleb with no ability to catch his lofty and enlightened proletariat eyes or you're so stupid that he uses you as a punching back to prove his outstanding-ness.

High-five, stupid kid! You are the stupid punching bag to him!

Bashar Teg
^^special chimpy friends trying hard.

Surtur
^Irony overload.

dadudemon
^^special chimpy friends trying hard.

Poopy dicks wiener ****.

Bashar Teg
congratulations, looks like you two scored another intellectual victory by acting like attention-seeking phaggots. good job *clap*.

Flyattractor
Oh Bashy and Him pushing his...

https://inforrm.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/fake-news.jpeg

dadudemon
congratulations, looks like you two scored another intellectual victory by acting like attention-seeking phaggots. good job *clap*.

Yes, yes, I do see how strong the potato is with your point. And you admitted to having the clap? Interesting. How did you get the clap without having sex? That's weird...

Oh, you're paying for it?

haha! Look at me!!!!! I'm super excellent because I used an old and tired joke, made fun of you by pretending to not understand some words in your post, and called you a sexless loser!

Am I doing your shtick right?

Bashar Teg
eat a dick, chimp.

Flyattractor
Why with the Homophobic Rants there Bashy?

dadudemon
eat a dick, chimp.

Okay.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYyoYPvz22wTXkQ/giphy.gif

StiltmanFTW
It doesn't affect you so you don't care. Completely natural, no reason to hide it.

Auto-Note (Yesterday 06:18 AM)
User banned by BackFire, permanently

Reason: Requested his own ban.

----

WHAT THE F*CK JUST HAPPENED

Robtard
He decided that focusing on school, friends and his hobbies were a much better use of his time than arguing with retards online.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
He decided that focusing on school, friends and his hobbies were a much better use of his time than arguing with retards online.

And assholes. Don't forget the assholes.

Silent Master
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Auto-Note (Yesterday 06:18 AM)
User banned by BackFire, permanently

Reason: Requested his own ban.

----

WHAT THE F*CK JUST HAPPENED

He couldn't handle DDM and Nib questioning him about his values, so he ran away.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
He couldn't handle DDM and Nib questioning him about his values, so he ran away.

That was hilarious, they broke him. I wonder if afterwards he begged his mom to ground him too.

Robtard
That was hilarious, they broke him. I wonder if afterwards he begged his mom to ground him too.

Damn, dude. Show us on the doll where Firefly hurt you so.

https://i.imgur.com/yuJjRKE.jpg

Silent Master
Wow, looks like rob is triggered.

Robtard
Are you going to follow me around in every thread again? Weird.

Silent Master
Talk about being paranoid, are you ok?

Badasucks1
Phuck you Badabing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.