What do you think of Bella Thorne?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Christina B
http://cdn01.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/bella-snoop/bella-thorne-snoop-dogg-show-martha-stewart-01.jpeg

Firefly218
Nothing much

Surtur
Never heard of her, but she's attractive enough I guess.

Firefly218

Surtur

Christina B
Originally posted by Firefly218
Nothing much She is overrated. Originally posted by Surtur
Never heard of her, but she's attractive enough I guess. Yea! Happy Dance

Firefly218

Surtur

Bashar Teg
i would be disappointed and saddened if i found out that snoop never banged martha stewart.

Surtur
That picture must be old though cuz 50 Cent is in it.

dadudemon
I think she's stunningly beautiful (minus any of the extreme stuff she's done to her appearance). However, based on some of the gossip, I think she was sexually abused by Hollywood people as a child-star and she's keeping quiet about it.

As far as her actions and personality, she seems normal, and not shithead like some in similar positions.

Summary: Seems like a decent person, is very attractive, is understandably narcissistic at times, and is keeping quite a few skeletons in other people's closets by keeping her mouth shut about things.

Surtur
Well this thread just took a somewhat dark turn lol.

MythLord
Oh she's the girl from Shake It Up, right? She seems nice enough.

NewGuy01
...what about her?

Flyattractor
I would have to actually buy more Meh to be more Meh about How Meh I am about her.

Christina B
Firefly218
Maybe, she is underrated in Hollywood. She is reaching or in her prime, I think. She is pretty hot. She is born in Southeastern Florida, not very far from Miami.Originally posted by Surtur
That picture must be old though cuz 50 Cent is in it. Yea, she does look a little more mature now. She seems to dye her hair different colors now. First it was about growing out her bangs.Originally posted by dadudemon
I think she's stunningly beautiful (minus any of the extreme stuff she's done to her appearance). However, based on some of the gossip, I think she was sexually abused by Hollywood people as a child-star and she's keeping quiet about it.

As far as her actions and personality, she seems normal, and not shithead like some in similar positions.

Summary: Seems like a decent person, is very attractive, is understandably narcissistic at times, and is keeping quite a few skeletons in other people's closets by keeping her mouth shut about things. I can't imagine what it's like for child actors. She did seem sexually affected. I know her mom is part Italian and I think is a redhead.

Someone hinted at me, an adult person in the film industry on Twitter, that she's "relapsing." I posted on another message board I'm jealous, like she seems so important as a person for what she does.

Good point, she's such a clean person socially. I think it's because people born in very southern Southeastern Florida are sheltered. Me, my brother, and even my cousin are born there. She's like my peer in that way except about 10 years younger.

I guess she's got it good, but that's what people want from her, to have it good too and not just her keeping secrets and other people being made a notch under her socially because other people hold her over them.

I know some people have a big stance over her reputation over that of others, but this is what happens in my life and it's fairly what there is to say.Originally posted by Surtur
Well this thread just took a somewhat dark turn lol. I guess they felt taken aback and it's what they had to say.Originally posted by MythLord
Oh she's the girl from Shake It Up, right? She seems nice enough. Yes! I used to watch it in later years. I can't imagine learning all those lines and all that dancing. I did gymnastics as a toddler and kid and ballet partially as a kid and as a preteen and teenager. I was never good at memorizing dance.Originally posted by NewGuy01
...what about her? I think she knows me and is acting silly to be fun. I think Ellen DeGeneres knows her and saw me online, as well, and knows I follow her. I'm kinda in trouble for cursing about hurtful, illegal noises that permeated my room that got put there the summer after I started watching Ellen DeGeneres, which Ellen DeGeneres had put there. She says I have to do whatever Bella Thorne says and teases all the older people I meet that I'm bad and they seem to go thru a lot of stress for that reason.Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would have to actually buy more Meh to be more Meh about How Meh I am about her. That's very accurate!

She teases me online on Twitter, and she's pretty aggressive being from Southeastern Florida and moving to L.A. Being younger, she's exacting and gets mad more than everyone else about people liking me from posting online. She thinks she was supposed to be me. Like, if I meet someone, Ellen DeGeneres so far just was teasing, but Bella Thorne goes full circle to symbolically say I'm stealing from her if anything good happens to me, like if I meet someone older who's "hot." Mark my word; I am nice to her, tho, but this is something that shouldn't be overlooked that I say.

I'm not supposed to dwell on this publicly, but I don't know what to say but what happens. No one else has to do this. They can use it to their advantage socially and be happy about that. I'm rather raw in the process of addressing this recurring issue, but hopefully I will be better at it if it comes up again in the future. I don't believe in outlawing gossiping, and I'm nice to her. I don't need people like my dad telling me what to post as long as it's legal. You guys seemed to really wanna know, so I there I told you what I secretly believe in my subconscious. I'm not afraid to say in general, but I have to be careful with the terms and conditions some people have. Plus, who understands or cares? Thank you guys for being so considerate of me, wondering why I seemed possibly upset posting this maybe. Isn't it fun, tho, to post about things, like the facts?

What do you guys think, then?

Tempests dad
I don't care, to be honest I not very like celebrities

Adam_PoE
https://i.giphy.com/8VP5GBM00o7pm.gif

dadudemon
She "accidentally" nip slips in some of her social media stuff. I read about the commentary on that and they were saying that because some of her followers are underaged, it's not okay for her to do that. I just don't care about that: parents should know what's on the internet.

So she's not the "clean wholesome" person that you think, Christina. Cocaine, the drug use, fake relationships with break-ups and melt-downs, etc. But that's understandable if you live in that lifestyle.

How do I know all of this? Reddit thread a few months ago.

Is she still doing lots drugs?

Surtur
U sure do know a lot about her bro...lol

Christina B
Originally posted by dadudemon
She "accidentally" nip slips in some of her social media stuff. I read about the commentary on that and they were saying that because some of her followers are underaged, it's not okay for her to do that. I just don't care about that: parents should know what's on the internet.

So she's not the "clean wholesome" person that you think, Christina. Cocaine, the drug use, fake relationships with break-ups and melt-downs, etc. But that's understandable if you live in that lifestyle.

How do I know all of this? Reddit thread a few months ago.

Is she still doing lots drugs? Yes, she does like to "show a lot of skin." Yea, I guess that's Disney again, turning out sexually daring people: Britney Spears, Vanessa Hudgens... Dove Cameron seems clean. I have an old best friend whose dad's name is Cameron, and she seems to have achieved some fame maybe partially online, too. I lost her BlogSpot, but we hadn't been talking...

I'm sorry Bella Thorne is experiencing illegal drugs, if what you say is true. A lotta people think drugs are the next step above smoking, which is bad for your lungs. I actually smoked 2 cigarettes and feel no addiction. I don't drink alcohol unless in food and if I were a pro connoisseur of food.

I never knew she did drugs. I knew she and Chloe Moretz each worked with Drew Barrymore, and I knew they'd come out sexually lesbian and they did.

I like her, like I like other people too! but I don't like how they keep getting used against me. I mean, I feel like I have nothing. It's not a joke. I'm easily tipped into feeling upset and then my dad gets mad when he finds out, even if it were just a thought in my head. I'm 31 but live at home cuz my college said I wasn't outgoing enough to do music probably and took me out of some things I did, singing and Music Education, which was interesting. I'm trying to go back to a community college that allows beginning/intermediate violinists. I'm on pills I have to take if I live at home, for schizophrenia, and I got diabetes from pills, too. They make me tired. The years seem to have gone quickly by, but at least I'm still here. I can make my life better by blogging, as everyone should.

Did you notice how Anna Kendrick doesn't work with Tim Burton? That's for a different reason than Bella Thorne. Anna Kendrick doesn't want to mess up with him. Bella Thorne seems to think Ellen DeGeneres isn't going to be her mother, so why bother being on the show? when she can chase me and the people I meet who are older, under the approval of Ellen DeGeneres. I'm trying to go with it and not complain to people out of nowhere, but I'm willing to discuss other people on a message board so people aren't left guessing. I think she really has communicated with older people I met, and there is some question on if I will have it as good as I would have someday without all these petty excuses, like posting this here or the fact sometimes I think upset thoughts a bit by accident when people bully me, I've shown public aggression against all the people acting like I'm not good racially, etc.

I guess you can just say me being in trouble is the point of discussion. If I'm in trouble for these little things, everyone should be in trouble. There's no question about that. It gets in my way, too, that they aren't. It's just that Bella Thorne actually says if I meet someone older I like that it was supposed to be all for her and not for me, like she was destined to be what she thinks I get that I don' t deserve. Older people I trusted, even priests, say that, that I don't deserve to be treated as good as I do already. How mean is that? I mean, I'm treated like I'm so good and people who meet me all think I'm on top as a person, and Bella Thorne literally thinks she should have gotten it and that me getting it is just an insult to her, partially because she even thinks because Ellen DeGeneres said, as many do say and cling to actually, mark my word that what I say is important... that if Ellen DeGeneres said I was not on her good list that me coming back for attention is stealing it from Bella Thorne, the rightful owner because Ellen DeGeneres doesn't have me on the good list anyway. So, I don't know if you get it, but it's like playing around with me, like I don't matter.

I'm sorry if this is strange, but I don't want to leave anyone hanging wondering how peculiar I am to post this, like you guys need to know. You know? I know about that kind of thing. I like Bella Thorne, but I might not be good enough for her in her public opinion. I mean, she's cultured and a film actress. I'm not really a bad person because I might not be her type.

Christina B
Originally posted by Surtur
U sure do know a lot about her bro...lol Yea, I was willing to look into her because I cared about her and found her to be an attractive young lady. I don't think she'd like me because I look funny and am still fat. I used to be skinny, tho. She is involved a lot in things to do with important things or things in my life, so this is just me spilling the beans from like 5 years of my condition with Ellen DeGeneres. You know, Ellen DeGeneres doesn't need this kind of stress. I don't think she's happy about how things happen. Even if she is nice, other people draw out anger from her and side with her, like she has to be against me cuz they're jealous of anyone who gets attention from her maybe, rather than be in it for a good time. Maybe, they are lonelier...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
U sure do know a lot about her bro...lol

Reddit loves certain people and things. Elon Musk, Netflix, Tesla, and so forth. It's like knowing a lot about transformers because your friend talks about it all the time. smile

Surtur
That's legit.

Flyattractor
Silly Surtur....Lefties aint NEVER LEGIT!!!!!!!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://i.giphy.com/8VP5GBM00o7pm.gif

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*8PrkCmEbL7aer0lmmIRpBw.gif

Christina B
Originally posted by Flyattractor
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*8PrkCmEbL7aer0lmmIRpBw.gif

How can that be? Ellen DeGeneres said I have to do whatever Bella Thorne says and the whole world knows.

Jill Stein

Badasucks1
Phuck you Badabing

roughrider
I never heard of her before she put her hand up to say she wants to play Lady Deadpool in a future Marvel film.

BackFire
I don't know who she is.

Christina B
Originally posted by roughrider
I never heard of her before she put her hand up to say she wants to play Lady Deadpool in a future Marvel film. Ha ha very funny.Originally posted by BackFire
I don't know who she is. She was on a Disney TV show where she had lots of lines and dancing, tho I don't know her to be a learned dancer nor frequent singer. She's never been on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Todd1700
She has a nice ass.

Christina B
Originally posted by Todd1700
She has a nice ass. She's proud of it.

Flyattractor
She has a nice ass.

Its ok. Seen better. Her Boobs aint nothing to write home about and her legs look like pencils.

But hey. To each their own.

jaden101
If I was her dad I'd still be giving her baths.

Christina B
Originally posted by jaden101
If I was her dad I'd still be giving her baths. Oh, my!

I'm sorry to say this, but her dad passed away when she was a kid.

I doubt she's with her mom much, now, tho I didn't hear anything about the transition. I was following her online when she hit 18.

Are you insinuating we need to love like that?

BackFire
This thread is weird.

Robtard
She has a nice ass.

Best post in here yet

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden101
If I was her dad I'd still be giving her baths.

Yes. I agree. You should never be allowed to have or be anywhere near any type of Children.

Originally posted by BackFire
This thread is weird.

And you are the PERFECT One to be the Mod for it.

Christina B
You just can't win, can you? Do you ever feel in trouble because of people being famous and lonely? It affects my private life.

Remember when it was getting big that people said movie stars were supported with better means to be skinny and pretty and other people just kept getting fatter and fatter as life got more messed up?

I thought she was nice. She seems to be like a lot of people, keeps to herself in certain ways and holds judgment on those in her life and people end up listening to her, say as opposed also to others.

I feel sorry for her being afraid of most people, but I feel like most people use me as a tool to be racist against and so I guess even if I'm nice to her she still sees me for bad things about my race.

Christina B
Still wonderful as ever!

XLR87T3
She has huge nipples smile

DarthPlaguis12

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.