Goku & Trunks v.s. Androids 19 & 20

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
-Goku and Trunks are at the levels they were at in the Cyborg Frieza arc.

Galan007
The Androids could take this, imo... Especially if the Saiyans don't go into this with knowledge of their absorption ability.

Estacado
It depends on the situation.

If Goku didnt have the heart problem he most likely would have mauled 19, he used kamehameha as a last resort thing since he was running out of steam cause of his sickness.

Picollo also treated 20 like a b1tch and chopped his arm off with a casual swing.

I bet Trunks could phuck up old bucket hat with his sword...

If they can use the absorption technique without notice they could pull it off otherwise they get beaten bad.

Mendax
since you mentioned the sword-

what if Trunks used the same slicendice combo he used on frieza against the androids?

Estacado
Dont know.

I cant recall how much time has passed between the 2.

I cant really see Piccolo being above Trunks even if he was it shouldnt have been by much.

Even if he cant kill 20 as easily as he did with Frieza Im sure it could do some damage.

Mendax
There was 3yrs IIRC

Damborgson
The Saiyans would probably stomp their ass tbh. Goku wasnt anything to speak of when he fought 19, and he was still too much for him until the ki wave.

Trunks would chop 20 frieza style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.