Is Toppo ever going to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Access his destroyer power again? It seemed that in order to wield it, Toppo had to completely throw away his concepts of pride and justice, something he doesn't seem so keen on doing circa episode 130. Thoughts?

One Big Mob
He will probably never have a serious fight again.

He is supposed to still be the next GoD though, so we can assume one day he'll activate it again.

Galan007
thumb up

Unless Belmond retires and Toppo officially become's U11's Hakaishin, we have better chances of seeing Goku reach MUI again WAY before we see Toppo go full-Hakaishin again, imo.

Kento
i mean, Toppo is the next to become a GoD.. so Belmond has to be retiring pretty soon. A mortal isn't going to live forever.

Galan007
^ Per the manga, Belmond was set to retire "any day now".

TheBadguy
I doubt Toppo still takes the GoD job

Kento
I mean, it's gotta be a job that is willingly taken.. otherwise he wouldn't be training to be it.

TheBadguy
He's gonna be Jirens bff and start tag team fielding with goku and vegeta and vegeta

Plus he knows he punked out when push came to shove

Galan007
Originally posted by Kento
I mean, it's gotta be a job that is willingly taken.. otherwise he wouldn't be training to be it. Indeed.

He also clearly knows what the job entails, and still wishes to step into that role. I mean, if Belmond is really set to retire any day, it means that Toppo's 'training' has basically been completed.

Aside from that, U11 seems extremely well-regimented, and maintains a strict order of balance(which both Khai and Belmond adhere to) -- that's why they have the highest mortal count in all the universes. I'm sure that appeals to Toppo as well.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

NemeBro
I'm pretty sure he meant of all the ones who fought in the tournament.

Phaggot.

Galan007

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Inedian
Knowing Dragon Ball and now Toppo witnessing what can someone do without throwing anything away, he could probably learn to access his destroyer power again at will.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Galan007
You're right, U1 does(must have transposed an extra "1", lol)... Well, at least my other points still stand. stick out tongue

Sidenote: do you type your responses in MS Word or somesuch? Curious why your posts always have unrecognized characters in them(in this case it was the apostrophe you used in "don't"wink..? confused XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Nope, not his name. It probably just recognizes how supreme his Mexican skills are and the forum can't handle them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I swear to god

Galan007

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, for mobile, using an apostrophe makes my posts unquotable after the last update Raz did. sad

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, for mobile, using an apostrophe makes my posts unquotable after the last update Raz did. sad "And for my final update before I tie this belt around my neck and jerk off - I'm going as far as I ever went before, this might be it - I'm going to ruin all the quoting on KMC in case I don't make."

Raz's final act was a forum wide spite thread.

NemeBro
You're really lucky KMC sucks cock and I can't quote your post XSUPREMEXSKILLZ, or you'd be getting it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I killed your dad.

NemeBro
I wish Scythe didn't die, then I could change my sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.