Golden Frieza vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
https://78.media.tumblr.com/919479d2d38a1585b3255b22215c4b1a/tumblr_orrhjk8Bp41ujn35ko1_500.gif

vs

Darkseid

https://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111171244/4199666-darkseid7.jpg

with Apokolips backing him up

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40498/1391078-a1.jpg

How goes it??

Inedian
GF

cdtm
Darkseid = multiverse buster.

SSJGGogeta
Frieza blows up Apokolips, killing Darkseid.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by cdtm
Darkseid = multiverse buster.

I think the OP means a Darkseid avatar.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Golden Frieza.

Deronn_solo
Unless he's in Jobberseid mode, DS should win.

Don't see Freiza handling those Omega Beams all to well.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

carver9
Those beams isn't hitting Frieza... sorry.

bbrem123
Yea Darkseid has zero chance here

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Those beams isn't hitting Frieza... sorry.

The OE kept on Flash's tale through time. They're faster then Freeza.

Damborgson
Realistically Frieza might dodge them or he might go all "one hand should do " on the beams lol

carver9
The OE kept on Flash's tale through time. They're faster then Freeza.

Flash who himself said was approaching light speed?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111188925/4145730-final+crisis+7.2+-+at+light+speed+time+stops.jpg

Frieza outpaced Dypso and was said to be faster and Dypso speed piss on light speed. Also, Frieza outpaced instantaneous movement. Enjoy!!!

smile

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Realistically Frieza might dodge them or he might go all "one hand should do " on the beams lol

Probably and him tanking God of destruction energy without a scratch... I doubt they would hurt him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Depends on Darkseids Avatar, most would stomp, some could lose.

cdtm

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11118/111188925/4145730-final+crisis+7.2+-+at+light+speed+time+stops.jpg

Frieza outpaced Dypso and was said to be faster and Dypso speed piss on light speed. Also, Frieza outpaced instantaneous movement. Enjoy!!!

smile

At light speed time stops.

Much faster then Dypso.

carver9
At light speed time stops.

Much faster then Dypso.

And Dypso is faster than light. Stop trolling.

Deronn_solo

cdtm
And Dypso is faster than light. Stop trolling.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/966/871/32c.png

And the beams are faster still.

carver9
So Flash during the scene he was running away from the Omegas was moving at attosecond speeds?

bbrem123
Hey guys. I can run faster than the speed of light and perceive events that last less than an attoseconds too. 100% true statement right there.

cdtm
As opposed to power level multipliers said by no one in the series?

bbrem123
actually not the same but...and those when out the window anyways with DBS

TheBadguy
hilarious how flash says some shit and its the holy grail then he slips on someones toes but Cell saying the solar system buster line or Vegeta saying he was going to blow up earth in sayain saga was considered lies and nonsense by the dc fanboys

Galan007

smile The Flashes were running faster than light there -- hence the "superluminal velocity" comment. That's how/why they were able to outrace the OBs and Black Racer.

How much faster than light they were actually moving, however, is impossible to say.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Galan007
The Flashes were running faster than light there -- hence the "superluminal velocity" comment. That's how/why they were able to outrace the OBs and Black Racer.

How much faster than light they were actually moving, however, is impossible to say.

No, in that particular scan, he was still light speed or slower. He said he had to "reach" superluminal velocity. Superluminal velocity means faster than light speed, which can be even as little as 0.0000000001% faster than light speed. It means that he was moving slower than, or at light speed, in that scan- while attempting to accelerate to FTL speed.

Am I saying Flash peaks at light speed, or just above it? No- I'm simply pointing out that the OB's were unable to catch him while he was moving lightspeed AT THE ABSOLUTE MAX. He was most likely moving slower than light, and accelerating towards FTL, as per his own statement.

Therefor, OB's = slower than light speed. They wouldn't be able to touch Frieza, even back on Namek- assuming he didn't just bat them away with a wave of his hand in the first place. /shrug

Galan007
No.

Earlier in the story it was explicitly stated that the Black Racer(who was ALSO chasing them) cannot move faster than light. To outrun him, the OBs, AND breach the singularity Darkseid had created in that final moment, the Flashes had to run FASTER than light -- hence him saying: "have to reach superluminal velocity".

Have you read this story? Serious question. Because I feel like if you *had* read the story, I wouldn't have to be explaining this to you...

SSJGGogeta
No.

Earlier in the story it was explicitly stated that the Black Racer(who was ALSO chasing them) cannot move faster than light. To outrun him, the OBs, AND breach the singularity Darkseid had created in that final moment, the Flashes had to run FASTER than light -- hence him saying: "have to reach superluminal velocity".

Have you read this story? Serious question. Because I feel like if you *had* read the story, I wouldn't have to be explaining this to you...

Okay- clearly you aren't listening to me here.

Flash was outpacing the OB's, before he reached superluminal velocity. Right? Good.

This means that with light speed, someone could outpace them.

Does outpacing = escaping their reach? No. It means you are moving fast enough to not be hit by them.

I am arguing that, in that particular moment(when the Flash's were outpacing the OB's), they were moving at less than or equal to light speed. If you're arguing that they were already moving FTL, then you're automatically wrong- as per Flash's own statement.

Think about it- if he was already moving FTL, why would he say "We need to reach superluminal velocity", which means "FTL movement"? That would be like Darth Vader saying "We need to jump into hyperspace to catch them", while they were in hyperspace. Lmao, that wouldn't make any sense, just like what it seems you're implying.

RealityWarper
Lel. Frieza wins easily.

Galan007
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Okay- clearly you aren't listening to me here.

Flash was outpacing the OB's, before he reached superluminal velocity. Right? Good.

This means that with light speed, someone could outpace them.

Does outpacing = escaping their reach? No. It means you are moving fast enough to not be hit by them.

I am arguing that, in that particular moment(when the Flash's were outpacing the OB's), they were moving at less than or equal to light speed. If you're arguing that they were already moving FTL, then you're automatically wrong- as per Flash's own statement.

Think about it- if he was already moving FTL, why would he say "We need to reach superluminal velocity", which means "FTL movement"? That would be like Darth Vader saying "We need to jump into hyperspace to catch them", while they were in hyperspace. Lmao, that wouldn't make any sense, just like what it seems you're implying. Again, IN THAT FINAL MOMENT the Flashes exceeded c. They HAD TO exceed c in order to breach Darkseid's singularity and outrun the Black Racer and OBs. How do I know they had to move that fast to outrun BR/OBs? Because in the very same arc it was stated that BR cannot exceed c -- so to outrun him in that final moment, THEY HAD TO.

Here is the very next panel after the page carver posted:
https://i.imgur.com/4XEY9Cx.jpg

"This is the story of how the Flashes OUTRAN Death, the Black Racer..."

And as I said: earlier in the story it was explicitly stated that BR cannot exceed c:
https://i.imgur.com/Pt2aPac.jpg

...So to outrun BR, the Flashes HAD TO exceed c.

Again, did you even read the story? Because I really shouldn't have to be explaining this right now...

cdtm
And Black Racer can keep up with Lightray, who casually burns 10 times past lightspeed or more as stated by narration (Conflicting with the above scans, as does the fact Racer kept on Flash's tale in Final Crisis), grabs a power ring off a ring slinger before them or their battle computers can react, and is said to be faster then energy Superman Blue, who flew to the Source Wall under his own power.

Flash is faster then that, by feats.

All Golden Freeza has is Carver's pathetic scaling wankery.

bbrem123
The same black racer said to be slower than light speed? Wow that is consistency right there lol

cdtm
Originally posted by bbrem123
The same black racer said to be slower than light speed? Wow that is consistency right there lol

I said it conflicts with the scans.

Black Racer is no more below light speed then Superman is.

Inedian
So what was the fastest speed Flash (Barry or Wally West) ever achieved in comics?

SSJGGogeta
Again, IN THAT FINAL MOMENT the Flashes exceeded c. They HAD TO exceed c in order to breach Darkseid's singularity and outrun the Black Racer and OBs. How do I know they had to move that fast to outrun BR/OBs? Because in the very same arc it was stated that BR cannot exceed c -- so to outrun him in that final moment, THEY HAD TO.

Here is the very next panel after the page carver posted:
https://i.imgur.com/4XEY9Cx.jpg

"This is the story of how the Flashes OUTRAN Death, the Black Racer..."

And as I said: earlier in the story it was explicitly stated that BR cannot exceed c:

...So to outrun BR, the Flashes HAD TO exceed c.

Again, did you even read the story? Because I really shouldn't have to be explaining this right now...

Okay- let me say this again, but read it very slowly.

IN CARVER'S SCAN, FLASH WAS OUTPACING THE OB'S AT UNDER LIGHT SPEED.

What do you not understand about this? Nowhere in my post did I even mention Black Racer, or the events after the scan. My point is that the OB's speed = less than or equal to light speed. What are you having trouble understanding here?

If anyone's reading comprehension needs to be taken into question, it would make sense for it to be the comprehension of the person(you) who is completely going around my argument and avoiding my explanation of the events as they happened, very clearly in Carv's scan I might add, just to try and stubbornly defend an irrelevant point that has nothing to do with the argument.

As per that scan- Flash > Light speed >= Darkseid's Omega Beams. Where is it that you're failing to understand this simple, proven, and demonstrable concept?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Inedian
So what was the fastest speed Flash (Barry or Wally West) ever achieved in comics?

Wally West has capped out running across the entire universe faster than time itself, i.e. in less than one planck instant.

For reference, a planck instant is the amount of time it takes for light to move from one particle in an atom, to the other. Basically the shortest amount of time measurable by the human perspective.

Wally ran across the universe in less than that amount of time, to beat a god in a race(said god was using instantaneous teleportation).

Wally = faster than time itself, when using the combined speed of the entire Earth.

Galan007
Okay- let me say this again, but read it very slowly.

IN CARVER'S SCAN, FLASH WAS OUTPACING THE OB'S AT UNDER LIGHT SPEED.

What do you not understand about this? Nowhere in my post did I even mention Black Racer, or the events after the scan. My point is that the OB's speed = less than or equal to light speed. What are you having trouble understanding here?

If anyone's reading comprehension needs to be taken into question, it would make sense for it to be the comprehension of the person(you) who is completely going around my argument and avoiding my explanation of the events as they happened, very clearly in Carv's scan I might add, just to try and stubbornly defend an irrelevant point that has nothing to do with the argument.

As per that scan- Flash > Light speed >= Darkseid's Omega Beams. Where is it that you're failing to understand this simple, proven, and demonstrable concept? Kay.

So you DIDN'T read the story, and are pretending like carver's singular scan = all the context we need? Lol, priceless.

Again, the OBs = Death = BR. To outrace them in that final moment(and breach Darkseid's singularity), the Flashes had to EXCEED the speed of light -- hence Flash explicitly stating: "Have to reach SUPERLUMINAL VELOCITY!" And just before the scan carver posted, Flash explicitly stated that BR was GAINING ON THEM.

I know this because I actually READ the story, and am exceedingly familiar with the context surrounding that scene... It would behoove you to do the same if you're going to try and seriously argue this point with me. smile

SSJGGogeta
Kay.

So you DIDN'T read the story, and are pretending like carver's singular scan = all the context we need? Lol, priceless.

Again, the OBs = Death = BR. To outrace them in that final moment(and breach Darkseid's singularity), the Flashes had to EXCEED the speed of light -- hence Flash explicitly stating: "Have to reach SUPERLUMINAL VELOCITY!" And just before the scan carver posted, Flash explicitly stated that BR was GAINING ON THEM.

I know this because I actually READ the story, and am exceedingly familiar with the context surrounding that scene... It would behoove you to do the same if you're going to try and seriously argue this point with me. smile

Wait, don't you realize that you just agreed with me???

As per your own words, in speed, BR = OB's. You LITERALLY JUST POSTED a scan of Jay Garrick stating that BR is slower than light speed. That means THAT THE OB'S WERE SLOWER THAN LIGHT SPEED.

That is the only point I'm arguing, lmfao. How about you put two and two together next time, instead of acting like 4 is the wrong answer, just because I'm saying it? lol

cdtm

As per your own words, in speed, BR = OB's. You LITERALLY JUST POSTED a scan of Jay Garrick stating that BR is slower than light speed. That means THAT THE OB'S WERE SLOWER THAN LIGHT SPEED.

That is the only point I'm arguing, lmfao. How about you put two and two together next time, instead of acting like 4 is the wrong answer, just because I'm saying it? lol

Uh, Not > C ≠ slower then C.

Inedian
Wally West has capped out running across the entire universe faster than time itself, i.e. in less than one planck instant.

For reference, a planck instant is the amount of time it takes for light to move from one particle in an atom, to the other. Basically the shortest amount of time measurable by the human perspective.

Wally ran across the universe in less than that amount of time, to beat a god in a race(said god was using instantaneous teleportation).

Wally = faster than time itself, when using the combined speed of the entire Earth.

Ok, thanks. So he was actually much much FTL.

And shouldn't Barry be potentially the fastest... isn't he the Speed Force incarnate?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Inedian
Ok, thanks. So he was actually much much FTL.

And shouldn't Barry be potentially the fastest... isn't he the Speed Force incarnate?

Eh, Barry is the physical manifestation of it, or some bs. Regardless, going by feats and even statements, Wally is by far the fastest Flash. Tbh, he's literally the fastest character in all of fiction. His speed literally grants him nearly flawless control of time itself.

Of course, the particular version of Wally was taken away from the story after some time, and was basically used as a plot device for the remainder of his existence.

Galan007

That is the only point I'm arguing, lmfao. How about you put two and two together next time, instead of acting like 4 is the wrong answer, just because I'm saying it? lol *sighs* lets try this again...

The OBs = BR, and BR can travel AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT... He just cannot *exceed* the speed of light:

It's a little known fact that Death CAN'T travel faster than the speed of light... But Wally CAN."

So once more: for the Flashes to outrun BR/OBs(which, again, were traveling AT LIGHT SPEED), they had to EXCEED LIGHT SPEED in that final moment. Ergo "Have to reach SUPERLUMINAL VELOCITY!"

What's not computing here? ermm

SSJGGogeta
*sighs* lets try this again...

The OBs = BR, and BR can travel AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT... He just cannot *exceed* the speed of light:

It's a little known fact that Death CAN'T travel faster than the speed of light... But Wally CAN."

So once more: for the Flashes to outrun BR/OBs(which, again, were traveling AT LIGHT SPEED), they had to EXCEED LIGHT SPEED in that final moment. Ergo "Have to reach SUPERLUMINAL VELOCITY!"

What's not computing here? ermm

What is not computing here, is how you're still talking about this pointless and frivolous argument about Wally going light speed, when I've already pointed out that it doesn't matter.

My original argument was that, even if they are equal to light speed, even Namek saga Frieza would see them in slow motion. I'm not talking about Wally, I'm talking about the OB's. Even at light speed, they have no hope of capturing Frieza, anymore than they do of capturing Wally.

That was the entire point of this debate, lmao.

Not to mention that the thread is Darkseid vs Golden Frieza, not BR vs Wally West.

OB's <= light speed, as I've already stated.

4th form Frieza on Namek >>>>>>>>>> light speed, as I can, and have proven in the past with multiple scans/statements/feats.

That's my point here. Enough getting off-topic about the specific wording here. Even if the OB's are every bit as fast as light speed, they aren't fast enough to catch Frieza, let alone Golden Frieza.

Galan007
Concession accepted. smile

SSJGGogeta
Concession accepted. smile

That's my line laughing

carver9
It was never said that Black Racer can travel AT the speed of light - what was said was, he cant travel faster than the speed of light. This doesn't mean he can achieve light speed or anywhere close to it.

Galan007
Jesus christ. I feel like I could write this in crayon and carver would still be clueless. ermm

Again, if Flash had to EXCEED the speed of light to outrun BR/OBs in that final moment, it means they WERE traveling AT light speed... If BR/OBs weren't traveling AT light speed, then Flash wouldn't have had to run FASTER than light speed to outrun them.

Not a hard concept to grasp.

cdtm
Yep.

If BR could not travel AT the speed of light, there would be NO NEED to travel FASTER.

SSJGGogeta
Jesus christ. I feel like I could write this in crayon and carver would still be clueless. ermm

Again, if Flash had to EXCEED the speed of light to outrun BR/OBs in that final moment, it means they WERE traveling AT light speed... If BR/OBs weren't traveling AT light speed, then Flash wouldn't have had to run FASTER than light speed to outrun them.

Not a hard concept to grasp.

How does that matter, to a being like Frieza, who is casually massively FTL?

Galan007
Had carver actually known the underlying context of that scan when he posted it, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now. But instead he used that scene to try and lowball Flash, without even having a clue what was *actually* happening.

Don't blame me for pointing out the facts... Blame carver for being ill-informed. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Had carver actually known the underlying context of that scan when he posted it, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now. But instead he used that scene to try and lowball Flash, without even having a clue what was *actually* happening.

Don't blame me for pointing out the facts... Blame carver for being ill-informed. thumb up

I didn't blame you for anything- I asked how any of that matters against Frieza, who is massively FTL? Why can't you answer the question?

cdtm
Maybe he didn't answer because the question is irrelevant to the conversation he was having with Carter?

Galan007
I didn't blame you for anything- I asked how any of that matters against Frieza, who is massively FTL? Why can't you answer the question? Because I don't care about that discussion at all?

I only posted here because I saw a few of you misrepresenting Flash with incorrect information. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Because I don't care about that discussion at all?

I only posted here because I saw a few of you misrepresenting Flash with incorrect information. thumb up

Well not only are you posting incorrect information, whereas I was directly explaining a single scan(which was accurate), but you're also posting irrelevant arguments which have nothing to do with the topic whatsoever.

Get on topic, or stop spewing shit out of your keyboard.

Galan007
Don't get butthurt just because you were corrected for not knowing wtf was happening in a scene(and series) that you have clearly not even read. laughing out loud

You seem to get really angry when people counter your misinformation with the truth... Why is that? You'd be taken a lot more seriously if you could simply admit when you're wrong and move on... But instead you tend to throw temper tantrums and point the finger elsewhere.

Shame. ermm

RealityWarper
Don't get butthurt just because you were corrected for not knowing wtf was happening in a scene(and series) that you have clearly not even read. laughing out loud

You seem to get really angry when people counter your misinformation with the truth... Why is that? You'd be taken a lot more seriously if you could simply admit when you're wrong and move on... But instead you tend to throw temper tantrums and point the finger elsewhere.

Shame. ermm

It wouldn't so bad if he wasn't pulling everything out of his ass everytime. laughing

SSJGGogeta

Shame. ermm

It's hilarious that you can talk about not knowing what was going on in the scene, when you're the one who specifically went off-topic the moment it was mentioned. I don't give a shit about the "scene", what happened in that scan that Carver posted was Flash outrunning or at least keeping away from the OB's and BR before reaching superluminal velocity. You still haven't disproven that at all, lol. All I said was that the OB's MAX possible speed was light speed, possibly lower- and you jumped on me with no basis. Even assuming they, as well as BR, were 100% of light speed, that doesn't make my statement incorrect. You're the one who outright stated the Flash's were running faster than light in Carver's scan, when the Flash outright states that he "has to reach superluminal velocity". Stop deflecting dude. You were wrong, admit it- and move on.

Here's your own quote right here:

The Flashes were running faster than light there -- hence the "superluminal velocity" comment. That's how/why they were able to outrace the OBs and Black Racer.

And here's the scan:

Does this mean that the OB's were possibly light speed at top speed? Yes. Does this mean that Flash was moving faster than light speed? **** no, which is why he explicitly stated "REACH superluminal velocity". He wouldn't have to reach it, if he was already at it.

You were wrong. Get over it.

Galan007
So I guess you actually ARE an ill-informed buffoon, lol(I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.)

Here is the ENTIRE scene, to give the APPROPRIATE context:
https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38300070_Final_Crisis_007-009.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38300071_Final_Crisis_007-010.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38300072_Final_Crisis_007-011.jpg

First scan: "Death's on our heels, Barry! He's gaining on us! Mustn't let him catch us! Not yet!"
Second scan: "Have to reach superluminal velocity!"
Third scan: "This is the story of how the Flashes OUTRAN Death, the Black Racer."

So as I have reiterated: in that final moment... I repeat: IN THAT FINAL MOMENT...the Flashes had to EXCEED the speed of light in order to "outrun" the Black Racer/Omega Beams and breach Darkseid's personal singularity. You see, I already knew this information because I have actually READ the pertinent issues several times... What a concept amiright!?

Fact is, you have clearly NOT read the source material for yourself, you clearly don't know wtf you're even talking about here, and you are clearly just too damn childish to admit when you're acting like a petulant moh-ron.

Just stop. ermm

RealityWarper
So I guess you actually ARE an ill-informed buffoon, lol.

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38300070_Final_Crisis_007-009.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38300071_Final_Crisis_007-010.jpg https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/38300072_Final_Crisis_007-011.jpg

First scan: "Death's on our heels, Barry! He's gaining on us! Mustn't let him catch us! Not yet!"
Third scan: "This is the story of how the Flashes OUTRAN Death, the Black Racer."

So as I have reiterated: IN THAT FINAL MOMENT, the Flashes had to EXCEED the speed of light in order to "outrun" the Black Racer/Omega Beams and breach Darkseid's personal singularity. You see, I already knew this information because I have actually READ the pertinent issues several times.

Fact is, you have clearly NOT read the source material for yourself, you clearly don't know wtf you're even talking about here, and you are clearly just too damn childish to admit when you're acting like a petulant moh-ron.

Just stop. ermm

PWNED ! laughing

That's so easy to pwn him that's not fun anymore...

SSJGGogeta
So I guess you actually ARE an ill-informed buffoon, lol(I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.)

So as I have reiterated: in that final moment... I repeat: IN THAT FINAL MOMENT...the Flashes had to EXCEED the speed of light in order to "outrun" the Black Racer/Omega Beams and breach Darkseid's personal singularity. You see, I already knew this information because I have actually READ the pertinent issues several times... What a concept amiright!?

Just stop. ermm

Again, you stated that, in the scan Carver posted, Flash was moving FTL. You were wrong. It's hilarious that you're still posting other scans to try and make yourself right, when what you claimed was erroneous. Flash was not moving FTL in that scan. The most he was moving was lightspeed. In that case, he was moving just as fast as the OB's and BR, if not faster.

It's also ironic that you claim me to have not read the story, when you're literally ignoring the panel in question, and posting other scans to try and save face. You were wrong dude, lmao.

Flash was moving lightspeed or slower in the scan Carver posted. You claimed he was moving FTL in said scan. You were wrong, according to the Flash himself. I don't give a shit about the other scans, where he finally reaches FTL or where the story progresses to that point. The point is- you claimed he was moving FTL in Carver's scan, when he very clearly was not. You were wrong. That's all there is to it.

Tbh, there's nothing more to even say about this. Even you know that your claim was erroneous. You claimed Flash was moving FTL in the scan where he says he needs to reach FTL speed. This is obviously false, regardless of whether or not he reaches FTL speed later on in the story. That is totally irrelevant to this particular claim.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by RealityWarper
PWNED ! laughing

That's so easy to pwn him that's not fun anymore...

You realize he, like most other credible posters on here, have you on ignore, right?

If I'm being pwned, I don't even know what that makes you laughing

Galan007
Again, you stated that, in the scan Carver posted, Flash was moving FTL. Are... Are you just f*cking with me? The scene/context literally could not be any clearer: the Flashes HAD TO EXCEED LIGHT SPEED in order to outrun BR and the OBs. Period/end of story.

This is crazy.... Am I being e-Punk'd, or just e-trolled? Because I can't believe anyone would truly be THIS stupid, tbh. confused

SSJGGogeta
Are... Are you just f*cking with me? The scene/context literally could not be any clearer: the Flashes HAD TO EXCEED LIGHT SPEED in order to outrun BR and the OBs. Period/end of story.

This is crazy.... Am I being e-Punk'd, or just e-trolled? Because I can't believe anyone would truly be THIS stupid, tbh. confused

Lmfao, you're still saying Flash was moving FTL in that scan? laughing

He outright states he has to reach FTL speed, meaning he's not currently at it. Keep deflecting though, it totally doesn't make you look like an idiot. laughing

You're not saving face by deflecting here dude, you're making yourself look stupid. Flash literally stated in that particular single scan that he needed to reach FTL speed. Meaning at that precise moment, captured in the scan, HE WAS NOT MOVING FTL. You look stupid af arguing this, when you're totally disregarding what the Flash says on panel. Stop trying to save face and just admit your original claim was wrong, dude. laughing

According to you, in this PARTICULAR SCAN, Flash is going FTL, right? Despite what he literally states in the scan?

Answer my question- in this PARTICULAR SCAN- is the Flash moving FTL? Not in the scans after this, not in any scan before this, in this particular scan.

Galan007
Holy shit. laughing out loud

Again, here is the ENTIRE scene to give the APPROPRIATE context:

So as I have reiterated numerous times: in that final moment... I repeat: IN THAT FINAL MOMENT...the Flashes DID in fact EXCEED the speed of light, because they explicitly "OUTRAN" the Black Racer/Omega Beams, which were moving AT the speed of light... It's...Not...That...F*cking...Hard...To...Grasp.

Fact is, you have clearly NOT read the source material for yourself, you clearly don't know wtf you're even talking about here, and you are clearly just too damn childish to admit when you're blatantly wrong.

That said, I'm done buying into your intransigence. You're just being purposefully ignorant and outright ignoring evidence at this point. There's no need to waste my time with a troll like you any longer.

As always, you are welcome to have the last word which you so desperately crave. I'm washing my hands of your idiocy. thumb up

...But if anyone ELSE would like to discuss this topic, I'm game. smile

*cue another nonsensical/childish hissy-fit in 5...4...3...2...*

RealityWarper
You realize he, like most other credible posters on here, have you on ignore, right?

If I'm being pwned, I don't even know what that makes you laughing

I can be on ignore or not, it doesn't affect the nature and the quality of my arguments. laughing out loud

You are so desperate and incapable to form a coherent argument that's hilarious. laughing

SSJGGogeta
Holy shit. laughing out loud

Again, here is the ENTIRE scene to give the APPROPRIATE context:

So as I have reiterated numerous times: in that final moment... I repeat: IN THAT FINAL MOMENT...the Flashes DID in fact EXCEED the speed of light, because they explicitly "OUTRAN" the Black Racer/Omega Beams, which were moving AT the speed of light... It's...Not...That...F*cking...Hard...To...Grasp.

Fact is, you have clearly NOT read the source material for yourself, you clearly don't know wtf you're even talking about here, and you are clearly just too damn childish to admit when you're blatantly wrong.

That said, I'm done buying into your intransigence. You're just being purposefully ignorant and outright ignoring evidence at this point. There's no need to waste my time with a troll like you any longer.

As always, you are welcome to have the last word which you so desperately crave. I'm washing my hands of your idiocy. thumb up

...But if anyone ELSE would like to discuss this topic, I'm game. smile

*cue another nonsensical/childish hissy-fit in 5...4...3...2...*

Again, this is irrelevant. I'm not asking about the scans before the one Carver posted, or the ones after. They have absolutely nothing to do with that scan, and the statement by the Flash that he was not moving FTL yet.

I'm not asking about the story. I'm asking about that scan. If you're so confident that you're right, why do you keep dodging the question? Lmfao laughing

You made an erroneous claim, and you're too much of a baby to own up to it. It's pathetic really, Galan. I know you're not this stupid. You were wrong, in regards to the scan in question.

I'll repeat the question one more time: In the scan Carver posted, in that PARTICULAR SCAN, NOT THE SCANS AFTER OR BEFORE IT, was Flash moving FTL, or was he moving lightspeed or lower? He outright states which is true, so this argument is totally pointless, and you're just too stubborn to admit that you were wrong, lmao. laughing

Mendax
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I can be on ignore or not, it doesn't affect the nature and the quality of my arguments. laughing out loud

You are so desperate and incapable to form a coherent argument that's hilarious. laughing thumb up

One Big Mob

Aren't you guys saying the same thing?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by One Big Mob

Aren't you guys saying the same thing?

Kind of, but Galan said something erroneous in his first few posts, and he can't admit it lol.

In the scan Carver posted, Flash was not moving FTL, and Galan originally stated that in said scan he was moving FTL- contradicting the Flash's own statement in said scan.

Which is why he won't answer the question, and keeps bringing up other scans to distract from the argument.

One Big Mob
May I be so bold as to ask what your race is Gogeta?

SSJGGogeta

Saiya-jin

One Big Mob
Saiya-jin Galan least favorite race. That explains it. He's much more of an Android guy, like Cell.

SSJGGogeta
Galan least favorite race. That explains it. He's much more of an Android guy, like Cell.

Typical- everyone's always hating on us filthy monkeys.

#ProudFilthyMonkey

cdtm
Kind of, but Galan said something erroneous in his first few posts, and he can't admit it lol.

In the scan Carver posted, Flash was not moving FTL, and Galan originally stated that in said scan he was moving FTL- contradicting the Flash's own statement in said scan.

Which is why he won't answer the question, and keeps bringing up other scans to distract from the argument.

That's not what happened at all.

Carver was arguing Black Racer and/or the OE is slower then light speed, because they can't travel faster then light speed.

Of course, being at light speed, and slower then light speed, are mutually exclusive terms in relation to faster then light speed. One can be unable to surpass light, and still be at light, and no slower.

The proof in the pudding is the fact Barry felt the need to accelerate past light in the first place. Because, if the object of discussion is slower then light, Barry could have simply cruised along at exactly light on the dot, and not had to worry about being tagged.

TheBadguy

confused

Galan007
That's not what happened at all.

Carver was arguing Black Racer and/or the OE is slower then light speed, because they can't travel faster then light speed.

Of course, being at light speed, and slower then light speed, are mutually exclusive terms in relation to faster then light speed. One can be unable to surpass light, and still be at light, and no slower.

The proof in the pudding is the fact Barry felt the need to accelerate past light in the first place. Because, if the object of discussion is slower then light, Barry could have simply cruised along at exactly light on the dot, and not had to worry about being tagged. Don't waste your time. He'll never concede the point... Even when it's obvious he is wrong.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by TheBadguy
confused Galan's a huge racist. Any deviation of Galan's mother race brings immense ire and enmity from him.

You could be thumbs upping one of Galan's posts and he'd pivot and argue with your interpretation and how it's the worst thing since the concept of a melting pot.

Galan007
thumb up

bbrem123
We all know Galan is from Frieza's race. Come on now people.

SSJGGogeta
Don't waste your time. He'll never concede the point... Even when it's obvious he is wrong.

How am I wrong? In that scan, Flash was moving lightspeed at the most. You claimed he was moving FTL in that scan, when he obviously wasn't.

There is no room for argument here- you were wrong, and you're too stubborn/childish to admit it.

Galan007
Originally posted by bbrem123
We all know Galan is from Frieza's race. Come on now people. https://i.imgur.com/cA8pRvg.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.