Vision Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c7/6d/0c/c76d0c03611b40c78650120ae09047a2.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b0/de/6a/b0de6afd30ffc7d5b5ebc78d385ee1ea.jpg

Damborgson
Vision messes him up something fierce

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
Vision messes him up something fierce

Take your meds.

BC Logan has raped him.

--
Depends on how well Vision intangibility works against adamantium - Kitty needed lots of practice and still had trouble with it sometimes, even in modern comics.

Anyway... this is a forum fight... meaning all Vision really needs to do is to stay airborne and spam optic blasts + Solar Jewel (or whatever it is called these days).

One Big Mob
Wolverine phases his claws through Visions intangibility.

riv6672
Surprisingly even. thumb up

tkitna
Vision destroys him.

zopzop
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Wolverine phases his claws through Visions intangibility.
laughing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Vision destroys him.

Adamantium-less Wolverine one-shotted him. With his claws sheathed.

And Logan wasn't even in control of his actions then, being controlled.

Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

Bran is joking. But.

Even phasing through X-23 almost KO'd Kitty Pryde, my zopping buddy... and she knows more about phasing than this stupid witch-loving dildo ever will.

riv6672
Her phasing and Vision's work differently though, so you cant attribute her shortcomings on him.
Well, -you- can. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Oh, their phasing powers are similar enough.

Vision is an android, though. Might benefit him here. While primary adamantium is not exactly the same as adamantium beta, we need some Vision vs. Ultron scans here.

Afaik, V was able to phase through him, but Ultron's internal mechanisms proved to be troublesome?

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bran is joking. But.

Even phasing through X-23 almost KO'd Kitty Pryde, my zopping buddy... and she knows more about phasing than this stupid witch-loving dildo ever will.
Oh I know I remember her saying that adamntium was too dense and made phasing through it difficult or something. BUT......... see below.

Originally posted by riv6672
Her phasing and Vision's work differently though, so you cant attribute her shortcomings on him.
Well, -you- can. stick out tongue
An excellent point Riv. Vision's phasing power works by shunting his atoms into another dimension, Kitty's power works by spacing her atoms apart to pass through other structures atoms. Two completely different ways of phasing.

One Big Mob
When Wolverine sheathes his claws, they don't actually go back into his arms, but instead get shunted to another dimension.

Coincidentally the same dimension Vision phases to.

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing

Thanks for the save, Bran thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Oh I know I remember her saying that adamntium was too dense and made phasing through it difficult or something. BUT......... see below.

An excellent point Riv. Vision's phasing power works by shunting his atoms into another dimension, Kitty's power works by spacing her atoms apart to pass through other structures atoms. Two completely different ways of phasing.

Do you have scans on hand elaborating on the nature of Vision's intangibility?

tkitna
Adamantium-less Wolverine one-shotted him. With his claws sheathed.

And Logan wasn't even in control of his actions then, being controlled.

Ok, what was the context behind that? Sounds like one of those deals where the Vision was trying to talk him down or something and acted stupid by not defending himself. Any scans?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Ok, what was the context behind that? Sounds like one of those deals where the Vision was trying to talk him down or something and acted stupid by not defending himself. Any scans?

Yeah, he was trying to reason with Logan, iirc. Got grabbed and tossed into the truck (which exploded?), it was pretty hilarious.

Wolverine is faster than phasing, confirmed cool

--
Anyway, we all know Logan can't take Vision in a KMC forum scenario. This is like fighting Flying Cyclops (heh, remember Flyclops from 4chan?)... and Wolverine has had his hands full with normal Cyke.

tkitna
Yeah, he was trying to reason with Logan, iirc. Got grabbed and tossed into the truck (which exploded?), it was pretty hilarious.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
I'll fetch the scan for ya later.

V-dildo is getting mad respect these days, thanks to MCU.

Still failed to beat the Hulk, though, despite all his versatility.

zopzop
Do you have scans on hand elaborating on the nature of Vision's intangibility?
I used to. It was mentioned in an older issue of the Avengers. It was even mentioned in his first ever handbook entry :
https://s14.postimg.org/57m6oj6jx/The_Vision.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Forget it, I found out about something far more important.

"mimics all the functions of human tissue"

So that's how he boned Wanda.

Damborgson
Where's that fight with vision Stilt?

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine v2 #134. Lots of ownage there.

Check your PM box.

One Big Mob
It was actually shown that they phase into the Brimstone dimension which is where Nightcrawler teleports to. I'll see if I can find the scan if anything wants to see it.

Parmaniac
It was also revealed that there's a well in that dimension where Cyclops' optic blast stems from

One Big Mob
Originally posted by One Big Mob
When Wolverine sheathes his claws, they don't actually go back into his arms, but instead get shunted to another dimension.

Coincidentally the same dimension Vision phases to. Originally posted by One Big Mob
It was actually shown that they phase into the Brimstone dimension which is where Nightcrawler teleports to. I'll see if I can find the scan if anything wants to see it.

I knew I saw it somewhere. Found it. Wolverine wins.

https://i.imgur.com/N5bpdfg.jpg

Damborgson
Wolverine v2 #134. Lots of ownage there.

Check your PM box.

That was like Wolverine fanction for a second laughing out loud

Really fun read though.

Also some heavy PIS thumb up

StyleTime
Logan punches him back into a solid.

riv6672
Oh, their phasing powers are similar enough.

Nah, i've debated this before. Powers that achieve the same result are sometimes generated in completely different manners, and affected by different things.
Same way we cant attribute one character's feats to another, we shouldnt do it re: their failures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.