Kylo Ren vs. Kanan and Ezra (S2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Kylo replaces Vader in the season 2 fight with Kanan and Ezra. Who wins?

Rebel95
?

Kurk
Hard to tell. Could be the same outcome or Kylo gets maimed and ragdolls them away.

McP
I'm wondering, how shitty that duel would be. Kanan from his final duel with a Grand Inquisitor should takes this alone. But regular Kanan... hard to tell. Both should take him.

MythLord
Kylo.

Freedon Nadd
Isn't this supposed to be OnlY EU?

The Merchant
Kylo is stated to be able to stop the torpedo that sent Leia into space with the Force if he wasn't caught off guard in the tlj novelization

Rebel95
Originally posted by The Merchant
Kylo is stated to be able to stop the torpedo that sent Leia into space with the Force if he wasn't caught off guard in the tlj novelization
Your point is?

MythLord
That Kylo's really OP.

Kurk
Rey and Kylo are OP af but neither of them have any refinement over their abilities. It's just random bursts of power depending on the moment, so they're incredibly inconsistent.

Galan007
Kylo has just been so damn emotionally compromised nearly every time we've seen him thus far, that it's hard to imagine him being able to compose/collect himself in any battle at this point. As such, his 'OP' abilities strike me as extremely hit-or-miss in most situations -- and because of that, I could see the team winning more times than not. They have the proverbial focus that Kylo lacks on average, and work very effectively as a team together.

Now, on the off chance that Kylo goes into this battle with clear focus/resolve/purpose, he *should* be able to overpower the duo with the force if nothing else. /shrug

Nephthys
It's difficult to gauge how Ren stacks up to other characters due to stylistic differences and a lack of a lot of the typical information imo.

Freedon Nadd
So this is how the EU dies. With thunderous Disney Star Wars versuses.

carthage
Kylo wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.