Invisible Woman Vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/10/70/fe/1070fe02242bceee07e6ce25e27933ff.png

No prep.
No BFR.
NYC rooftop to start.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/92/37/a29237fb10c2d0b3c7c088e3e2d477d7.jpg

carver9
If Invisible Woman is even trying just a little bit she stomps this. This should be a non fight to her.

leonidas
she kills him with little to no effort.

DarkSaint85
I'm wondering about the Spidey Sense.

So would it warn him a bubble was about to form (whether in his head or around him)?

And if so, would he be able to jump out of the way?

$on OF krypton
someone explain to me invisiblewomans powers...pardon my lack of knowledge on this

DarkSaint85
She can turn invisible, and create forcefields.

So if she wants to fly, she can make a disc under her, and lift it. She can create a bubble inside your brain, and expand it. She could block your blood vessels, giving you a stroke.

Or put a bubble around herself, blocking attacks. Or around you, trapping you.

tru-marvell
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She can turn invisible, and create forcefields.

So if she wants to fly, she can make a disc under her, and lift it. She can create a bubble inside your brain, and expand it. She could block your blood vessels, giving you a stroke.

Or put a bubble around herself, blocking attacks. Or around you, trapping you.

She can also turn other visable things invisable....make invisable things visable-which is kinda weird.

So she could really phuck spidey up if she could process fast enough.

Pete would have to get a jump on her and knock her out fast to have a chance

cdtm
I'm wondering about the Spidey Sense.

So would it warn him a bubble was about to form (whether in his head or around him)?

And if so, would he be able to jump out of the way?

It warns him whatever the plot needs, I'd imagine.

Anyways, normally Sue would stomp, but at this range Spidey can probably shut her down with some quickdraw impact webbing.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
It warns him whatever the plot needs, I'd imagine.

Anyways, normally Sue would stomp, but at this range Spidey can probably shut her down with some quickdraw impact webbing.

At this range, his webbing would be slower and she'd have more time to react. Plus she's reacted to some pretty speedy situations.

cdtm
At this range, his webbing would be slower and she'd have more time to react. Plus she's reacted to some pretty speedy situations.

Yeah, but he's caught Matt flatfooted, many times. Everyone has the occasional Slade vs Flash moment, but I'll take the guy with a history of blitzing nimble streets/metas with special senses.

Isn't a "New york rooftop" basically fairly close? Compared to the normal starting distance?

How big is a rooftop?

And are they at opposite ends?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, but he's caught Matt flatfooted, many times. Everyone has the occasional Slade vs Flash moment, but I'll take the guy with a history of blitzing nimble streets/metas with special senses.

Isn't a "New york rooftop" basically fairly close? Compared to the normal starting distance?

How big is a rooftop?

And are they at opposite ends?

She has a history of throwing shields up against attacks. It's like her thing.

So imagine every for the FF have ever faced. And how a squishy soccer mom has been able to survive this far.

Digi
Yeah, I love a good "shoehorn a Spidey speedblitz into the conversation" as much as the next guy, but there's basically zero chance of a KO before she cuts off any webbing or just blocks it entirely, before proceeding to stomp.

leonidas
or turns his optic nerves invisible and blinds him or creates a massive aoe attack that is impossible to dodge... he has no chance against a serious sue.

Philosophía
Sue could put Spidey in a shield and carry him around as she does house chores, waiting for him to be unconscious, and there's nothing he could do about it.

riv6672
Originally posted by Digi
Yeah, I love a good "shoehorn a Spidey speedblitz into the conversation" as much as the next guy, but there's basically zero chance of a KO before she cuts off any webbing or just blocks it entirely, before proceeding to stomp.
I suppose this is what the fight hinges on. Speed of sttack and reaction to it.

leonidas
not really--at all. her attacks can and have covered massive areas. she's shielded an entire city. her constructs can easily, effortlessly, be large enough that he can't dodge them, then she just needs to progressively shrink the bubble and he dies every time. or she can create a hammer large enough to squash a building or just shoot hundreds of spheres. the ONLY way spidey has any chance is if you allow for PIS--something not acceptable in the forum. there is no argument to be made for spidey in this, no matter how much you want this thread to be competitive.

riv6672
Sure thing, Leon.
I mean, you can spin it so she's a blood lusted killer who's murdering Spidey and smashing populated buildings though, despite nothing like that being stipped in the OP.
Its okay. I like when you post shit like that, it sets the bar for the rest of the responses.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
she kills him with little to no effort.

This is not a fight to the death, leon. Learn the forum rules.

Still, this thread is as much of a spite as Wolverine vs. Vision --- there's no way Parker could win.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This is not a fight to the death, leon. Learn the forum rules.

Still, this thread is as much of a spite as Wolverine vs. Vision --- there's no way Parker could win.
Maybe Spidey's webs come out of the Negative Zone.
Game changer! laughing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
Maybe Spidey's webs come out of the Negative Zone.
Game changer! laughing

How they'd affect Hyperspace, we don't really know stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Sure thing, Leon.
I mean, you can spin it so she's a blood lusted killer who's murdering Spidey and smashing populated buildings though, despite nothing like that being stipped in the OP.
Its okay. I like when you post shit like that, it sets the bar for the rest of the responses.

She doesn't have to kill him. A simple bubble (which takes the exact same amount of time as a bubble in the brain) around him would be equally effective in giving her the win.

If you can accept that her bubble in the brain tactic works, due to its speed, then you have to accept a simple bubble around him would also work.

riv6672
She doesn't have to kill him. A simple bubble (which takes the exact same amount of time as a bubble in the brain) around him would be equally effective in giving her the win.

If you can accept that her bubble in the brain tactic works, due to its speed, then you have to accept a simple bubble around him would also work.
Tell that to Leon.
But do it slowly.
He had trouble with

And your post had a LOT more words.

One Big Mob
Once Leon gets an idea in his head it gets stuck. Like a wasp to an upside down soda can, it just can't seem to find the exit.

leonidas
Sure thing, Leon.

holy phukc you're a little tw@t sometimes. laughing out loud it's actually hilarious (and a little disturbing?) how defensive you become when one of your precious children (read: THREADS) are maligned. you also can't read apparently--blinded by the gleam off your shield as you charge in to defend your thread no doubt.

horse

i never said she levels buildings, and anyone with even the tiniest bit of intelligence knows she doesn't have to kill him, though she could, easily. you CLEARLY knew nothing about sue, or the scope of her power. now you know. this IS a spite thread. i mean she has her ff up ALL THE TIME in a battle, and can multitask better than almost anyone. with her ff up how is he even supposed to have a CHANCE in this exactly? oh yeah--his speed and ability to react! geezus h. you made a spite thread because you knew nothing about one of the characters. it happens. it happens to you more often than many, but hey, you make better threads than zach, so... thumb up

now quick, post a response to resuscitate your spite thread so we can all see how active you are again in your threads.

carry on carrying on, HIV. smile

leonidas
Tell that to Leon.
But do it slowly.
He had trouble with

And your post had a LOT more words.

don't worry little thread, hiv is here:

horse

laughing out loud

riv6672
holy phukc you're a little tw@t sometimes. laughing out loud it's actually hilarious (and a little disturbing?) how defensive you become when one of your precious children (read: THREADS) are maligned. you also can't read apparently--blinded by the gleam off your shield as you charge in to defend your thread no doubt.

horse

i never said she levels buildings, and anyone with even the tiniest bit of intelligence knows she doesn't have to kill him, though she could, easily. you CLEARLY knew nothing about sue, or the scope of her power. now you know. this IS a spite thread. i mean she has her ff up ALL THE TIME in a battle, and can multitask better than almost anyone. with her ff up how is he even supposed to have a CHANCE in this exactly? oh yeah--his speed and ability to react! geezus h. you made a spite thread because you knew nothing about one of the characters. it happens. it happens to you more often than many, but hey, you make better threads than zach, so... thumb up

now quick, post a response to resuscitate your spite thread so we can all see how active you are again in your threads.

carry on carrying on, HIV. smile
TLDNR laughing out loud

riv6672
don't worry little thread, hiv is here:

horse

laughing out loud
I wonder how many more responses i can get out of Leon before he realizes he's doing exactly what i want.

StiltmanFTW
I don't think you know what you want, but hey, have fun.

DarkSaint85

riv6672
^^^dude, thats an awesome scan bomb, thanks DS!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I don't think you know what you want, but hey, have fun.
I -like- when ppl follow up a shitty post w. a series of ranty defensive ones.
I can laugh with or at someone, it still kills the same amount of time here on the board.

leonidas
hiv, maker and defender of spite threads since 2014

tomcat

and no one ever posts scans in response to you or your asinine fence-sitting, and blatantly transparent golly-shucks-guys-i'm-just-here-to-learn questions because you never actually debate. ever. instead of being a trolling tw@t in your own thread, you could have challenged me to prove what i said, but no, easier to troll me for no reason in multiple posts because i fairly called you out for making a sh!tty thread. laughing out loud or better yet, you could actually--le gasp!--contribute to a thread and MAKE an argument that can be refuted.

stay hiv. smile

riv6672
That's 1shitty post, 3 follow up ranty defensive ones.
And counting.

One Big Mob
This turned into a good thread.

Also, how are we pronouncing RIV? I always read it like shiv, for example:

"I shivved that guy in the kidneys and he went argh."

But it seems you can also pronounce it Are I Vee, like the initials of HIV. Unless you're pronouncing HIV like shiv, which I also do from time to time. For example

"I got the hiv from banging that hooker with no protection and now my CD4 T cells are going argh."

It really opens things up when you look at names from a different perspective.

leonidas
i try and bring enlightenment to threads. thumb up

as per your query: i (and my friends) typically refer to it as "the hiv" (rhyming with shiv). it's only been recently that i've started referring to it as hiv6672. my buds think it has a nice ring to it. i think it's a sticker.

carver9
Riv enjoys when his thread make pages and you all are helping him achieve these results. I don't understand how people can get so dedicated into fussing with others. I'll never get it.

One Big Mob
K, cool, just wanted clarification.

I'm not really a fan of the 6672 in combination of hiv. It sounds like a patient number or something. Numbers as a whole following names for that matter. Things like one number, 666, or 007 where it's clear the guy panicked and needed something work out better with a nicer sound. Once it gets into 3 numbers I'm just not a fan. 69420 is the only exception because of how dumb it is.

"Carver9" slides off the tongue like it slides off panties. Smooth, digestable, and sounds mysterious. Where did the 9 come from, and what is the significance? What is this man about? You'd never guess he's all about putting gamma into any orifice he can get it in.

"Carver9691" is a mess however. Carver would have never gotten to where he is right now if that were his birthname. There's only a couple places he might have went in life and none is desirable.

But I digress. That's just my opinion on the matter.

riv6672
^^^thats good stuff!

And yeah, its riv like shiv.

Originally posted by carver9
Riv enjoys when his thread make pages and you all are helping him achieve these results. I don't understand how people can get so dedicated into fussing with others. I'll never get it.
Well, everyone enjoys when their threads make pages, so yeah.
Granted i'd rather those pages be filled with fun debating, but like i said, i can laugh with or at.
Oh, and its 1 and 4 and counting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.