The Juggernaut's momentum Vs The Source Wall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.imgflip.com/27dug4.jpg

Could force field Juggernaut walk through the SW?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/378/90952-94647-juggernaut.jpg

Philosophía
Wtf?

The Source Wall has stopped Promethean Giants.

One Big Mob
7Ya3OS4bEj8

Galan007
This could be Trion Juggernaut and the outcome would be the same. The instant he touches the Wall, he becomes one of its fossilized trophies.

TethAdamTheRock
Didn't Prime and Gog penetrate the Source Wall? Also what happens if you go over or under the wall?

Philosophía
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Also what happens if you go over or under the wall? You get gassed.

riv6672
Didn't Prime and Gog penetrate the Source Wall? Also what happens if you go over or under the wall?
Yeah, hood Qs, i'm just askin' a question here, for ppl who actually wanna try and answer it. thumb up

Digi

He did?! Gog got fused to the wall by the JSA, iirc. And Prime did...something. He was walking around inside of it (with Mxy??) at one point, but I don't remember him literally powering through. I could be wrong though. Both were stupid uber at their peak.

Galan007
Prime/Mxy/Annataz were walking around in one of the Source Walls that separated the 52 universes in 'Countdown'... At a time when said Walls were weak/unstable and literally collapsing in on themselves. Prime's HV obliterated a portion of *those* Walls as well... That certainly isn't indicative of how the Walls are always portrayed, though.

As for Gog: he was merged to the Wall.

Dareangel
Even if Prime did overpower the wall, juggernaut doesnt come any near that level of power. his so called momentum got stopped so many times by different versions of hulk its just funny. when was his momentum ever tested against anyone who is at least high herald? only thing that comes into my mind is him stomping Thunderstrike. he also walked over thor but that was 8th day. i honestly believe that juggs momentum is one of the most overhyped myths.

StiltmanFTW
Cain walks through Galan and then the Source Wall.

riv6672
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime/Mxy/Annataz were walking around in one of the Source Walls that separated the 52 universes in 'Countdown'... At a time when said Walls were weak/unstable and literally collapsing in on themselves. Prime's HV obliterated a portion of *those* Walls as well... That certainly isn't indicative of how the Walls are always portrayed, though.

As for Gog: he was merged to the Wall.
I gotta look that stuff up now, thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.