Stronger Character Wolverine Can Defeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
who is the strongest one wolverine can defeat???

BadaLoser
The stronger one wolverine can defeat is Bada's Mom. She puts up a good fight, but its worth it.

StiltmanFTW
Living Tribunal

zopzop
People sleep on Wolverine but his powerset and fighting skills make him lethal against any character that doesn't have a) a stupendous healing factor or b) true invulnerability or c) a way to attack him from a distance preventing him from closing in.

Even without writer armor and character wanking, he's capable of putting down herald level beings if he gets a good shot in with his claws.

One Big Mob
https://i.imgur.com/yDH7x36.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
Superman.

DarkSaint85
Berserker barrage owns

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
People sleep on Wolverine but his powerset and fighting skills make him lethal against any character that doesn't have a) a stupendous healing factor or b) true invulnerability or c) a way to attack him from a distance preventing him from closing in.

Even without writer armor and character wanking, he's capable of putting down herald level beings if he gets a good shot in with his claws.

You sound more and more like Srank. I'm proud.

zopzop
Originally posted by One Big Mob
https://i.imgur.com/yDH7x36.jpg
laughing thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Superman.

https://tinyurl.com/ya96yyhb

Dareangel
why people make fun of wolverine. he doesnt have a jobber aura. if anything, the majority of the time he is owned. i think people are just pissed at him because he gives hulk a good fight, because other than that, he preety much gets destroyed against the heavy hitters.

StiltmanFTW
You need to stop trolling one day wink

Dareangel
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You need to stop trolling one day wink

me?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Dareangel
why people make fun of wolverine. he doesnt have a jobber aura. if anything, the majority of the time he is owned. i think people are just pissed at him because he gives hulk a good fight, because other than that, he preety much gets destroyed against the heavy hitters. He beat Hulk up so long one time the army came to find his KO'ed body and concluded that only he as a metal master could have done it. erm

$on OF krypton
TOAA

Dareangel
i dont understand how and why wolverine is the chuck norris of comic book world. i mean seriously, the guy gets beat up most of the time. this kind of treatment belongs to captain america and batman. wolverine be like f^ck you all want from me? i get beat up left and right but you hate me cuz i bang it out with hulk?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by $on OF krypton
TOAA

Celestial or the real one? big grin

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Dareangel
i dont understand how and why wolverine is the chuck norris of comic book world. i mean seriously, the guy gets beat up most of the time. this kind of treatment belongs to captain america and batman. wolverine be like f^ck you all want from me? i get beat up left and right but you hate me cuz i bang it out with hulk? Because he's got a huge healing factor and can cut everyone else?

It'd be similar to him just being able to punch hard enough to damage everyone.

https://i.imgur.com/0BFJrWe.jpg

Dareangel
Stiltman, rumor has it you were once a wolverine fan. why do you join the false " wolverine has a jobber aura" club? just so you can be one of the guys? did they break your spirit?

Dareangel
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Because he's got a huge healing factor and can cut everyone else?

It'd be similar to him just being able to punch hard enough to damage everyone.

https://i.imgur.com/0BFJrWe.jpg

but on paper it almost never works. most of the time he gets just bfr or simply owned. the writers love to show him getting owned for the " cool healing factor" scenes. ohhh look, how cool, wolverine can heal from getting his shit pushed in. yeah, never saw that in other dozens of fights he had.

StiltmanFTW
Still am.

Just can't say I agree with your less coherent posts on the matter.

Dareangel
Still am.

Just can't say I agree with your less coherent posts on the matter.

explain... because i dont understand how agreeing with me or not, has much to do with the fact you are trolling the character with the rest. i asked who is the strongest character wolverine can defeat and you replied living tribunal. explain how your sarcasm has anything to do with my views which came up only later.

StiltmanFTW
You didn't even bother to type the thread title properly. And believe it or not, we've read your posts from last two years.

Philosophía
Gladiator.

Dareangel
You didn't even bother to type the thread title properly. And believe it or not, we've read your posts from last two years.

what? the thread title? what about it? you make no sense Lol

Dareangel
yes i remember him being able to impale gladiator and hurt him. forgot about that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.