Mass Gun Violence ONLY HAPPENS in the U.S of MURICA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
...Except for when it Don't.

Sniper Strike! 17 Killed. Did Not Happen in the U.S of Murica!

Tzeentch
You are so mind numbingly stupid that it's a comedy of the universe you haven't drowned in the shower yet.

Eternal Idol
So we're in direct competition with the Middle East for violence now, huh? No worries, we got this! We're #1!!!!!!1

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Originally posted by Tzeentch
You are so mind numbingly stupid that it's a comedy of the universe you haven't drowned in the shower yet.
laughing out loud

Surtur
Our culture is just flat out superior to the middle east.

Kurk
Flyattractor certainly sounds like someone who has much market value and makes meaningful contributions to society.

Surtur
Think of all the dead babies that might have solved the problems of hunger or the energy crisis, but were aborted.

RIP

Scribble
Originally posted by Flyattractor
...Except for when it Don't.

Sniper Strike! 17 Killed. Did Not Happen in the U.S of Murica! This more on the 'continued genocide' side of the scale though, as opposed to just general gun violence.

Not that I'm criticising the Israeli government or military or anything, no, they're a lovely bunch, please don't call me an antisemite
Originally posted by Surtur
Think of all the dead babies that might have solved the problems of hunger or the energy crisis, but were aborted.

RIP Think of all the people who have developed ways to solve the hunger and energy crises but were prevented due to corporate lobbying, RIP

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kurk
Flyattractor certainly sounds like someone who has much market value and makes meaningful contributions to society.

This coming from the person with a sig pic og a Full Grown Man abusing Children.

NICE!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Scribble
This more on the 'continued genocide' side of the scale though, as opposed to just general gun violence.

Not that I'm criticising the Israeli government or military or anything, no, they're a lovely bunch, please don't call me an antisemite

OK. We won't call you an Antisemite, mainly because we already KNOW you ARE a Antisemite.

Scribble
OK. We won't call you an Antisemite, mainly because we already KNOW you ARE a Antisemite. Evidence or gtfo

Surtur
It would be hilarious if one of the aborted babies would have gone on to like...create the comprehensive immigration reform that leftists yearn for and have wet dreams over.

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
It would be hilarious if one of the aborted babies would have gone on to like...create the comprehensive immigration reform that leftists yearn for and have wet dreams over. Yeah, but that hypothetical is daft, because there could already be people who were nearly aborted but weren't who could do that, but can't due to poor economical and social mobility, lack of access to education and basic needs, etc.

4MoreYears
USA! USA! USA!!!!!

Hildabeast 2020
Other countries have strict guns laws, or banned guns. This means those countries have no gun violence. laughing out loud

Jill Stein

Hildabeast 2020
I knew you were in on the Russia collusion with Trump. laughing out loud

Jill Stein

Flyattractor
Evidence or gtfo

Your sig pic has Pink Hair. Only Anti Semites have Pink Hair.

You can GTFO now.

smile

Scribble
Your sig pic has Pink Hair. Only Anti Semites have Pink Hair.

You can GTFO now.

smile Damn, got me. I'll fetch my coat.

Flyattractor
Damn, got me. I'll fetch my coat.

Good. We wouldn't want the door to get stained.

Hildabeast 2020
You're posts are a stain on KMC. laughing out loud

Badasucks1
Phuck you Badabing

Scribble
Good. We wouldn't want the door to get stained. It's hardly my fault that I got your putrefactive word-vomit all over me, you're the one who so continuously spews it everywhere

Flyattractor
It's hardly my fault that I got your putrefactive word-vomit all over me, you're the one who so continuously spews it everywhere

Yes. I know. You Pinky Fascists do hate the Free Speech.

eek!

Scribble
Yes. I know. You Pinky Fascists do hate the Free Speech.

eek! I may not like getting vomit all over me, but I'd still fight and die for your right to chunder chunks of nonsensical sick everywhere. Have at that, Flyboy.

Flyattractor
The joke was more about you having shit all over your ass and not wanting to get it on the door when it hits you shitty ass as you leave.

If only Pinko Commies had a sense of humor. You would have gotten that.

Oh well.

Thats PINKO COMMIES FOR YA!!!!!!

Scribble
I got the joke, but it was a bad joke, so I didn't laugh. Also lol at the idea of me being a commie, I ****ing hate communism.

Flyattractor
I got the joke, but it was a bad joke, so I didn't laugh. Also lol at the idea of me being a commie, I ****ing hate communism.

mmmmmsure you do.

cool

Scribble
Yes, I do. It's an incredibly flawed political and social ideology that has proved to result in cruel dictatorships that disregard personal freedom and artistic expression. I don't think capitalism works that well in practice either, but communism is clearly the lesser choice.

Flyattractor
https://media.tenor.co/images/cd2494479999c2afd5236d000148264a/raw

Scribble
The world must be easy to decipher when you simplify everything into such strangely broad strokes. The sad thing is, I could probably explain why communism is bad much better than you. Keep vomiting, Fly, maybe one day the world will conform to your demented whims.

Flyattractor
Oh the World isn't really all that COMPLICATED!

People just like to PRETEND it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.