Marquis of Death (full power) Vs. Thanos with IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
IG is universal Marquis is multiversal will this make a difference?

Galan007
IG.

Putinbot1
I'm interested, what can the IG do the Marquis can't?

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Marquis is multiversal

So there's only one of him, like the Living Tribunal?

"Id"
I got MoD chugs a universe at him.

Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
So there's only one of him, like the Living Tribunal?

Tribunal is no longer the best point of reference.

$on OF krypton
i read up on MOD hmmmm.... thanos might be facing his worst possible death(such insane reality destruction and warping powers)he was wiping out universes like he was eating frenchfries

Putinbot1
I'm on the fence both were stopped by PIS.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Putinbot1
IG is universal Marquis is multiversal will this make a difference?

Marquis is multiversal how?

He is a top tier universal power. To be multiversal in power he'd need to be able to manipulate matter/energy across a significant portion of the multiverse at once. Going from reality to reality and destroying them one by one doesn't cut it.

Being able to call upon characters/beings from different realities to battle for him doesn't cut it either unless it was multiple Eternity level beings.

Id place him in the same tier as the likes of Eternity and Infinity but below the IG.

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

deft
Hmm probably Thanos.

Eon Blue
Thanos wins easily.

Adam Grimes
Thanos ashes MoD.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Marquis is multiversal how?

He is a top tier universal power. To be multiversal in power he'd need to be able to manipulate matter/energy across a significant portion of the multiverse at once. Going from reality to reality and destroying them one by one doesn't cut it.

Being able to call upon characters/beings from different realities to battle for him doesn't cut it either unless it was multiple Eternity level beings.

Id place him in the same tier as the likes of Eternity and Infinity but below the IG. durpalmBy destroying Universes more than 1 = multiple unverses, the contraction is multi. Surely he just destroys the Universe Thanos is in.

StiltmanFTW
Marquis' greatest feat was killing Aunt Petunia and thus finally making Ben Grimm shut the f*ck up about her.

Fun fact, Marvel brought her back... as an old hag.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Marquis' greatest feat was killing Aunt Petunia and thus finally making Ben Grimm shut the f*ck up about her.

Fun fact, Marvel brought her back... as an old hag. I did enjoy his cruelty.

StiltmanFTW
I would say he was doing us, the readers, a huge favour.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durpalmBy destroying Universes more than 1 = multiple unverses, the contraction is multi. Surely he just destroys the Universe Thanos is in.

If I go around a city block destroying each building individually until the entire block is rubble, I am not a Blockbuster I am just a building buster with to much time on my hands and anger issues.

I would then be a threat to blocks worldwide but not necessarily powerful enough to destroy an entire block at once.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
If I go around a city block destroying each building individually until the entire block is rubble, I am not a Blockbuster I am just a building buster with to much time on my hands and anger issues unless it was iterations of 616.

I would then be a threat to blocks worldwide but not necessarily powerful enough to destroy an entire block at once. the fact you can move and exert power on numerous city blocks means you are multi city block. Where an infinity gauntlet can only work for a single universe, therefore it is universal by nature. The maquis of death can show how he killed Sue across different realities. The IG can't do that.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I would say he was doing us, the readers, a huge favour. laughing out loud Just imagine if Mr Mind has the Marquis of Deaths power... The shit would really hit the fan shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.